Getting Back to Work

Babysitting a Baby and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JaeIn P.O.V

I'm staring at the board, trying to give my full attention on it. But it's so hard to concentrate when there's 40 eyes staring at you, especially JaeJoong's, his gaze is like stabbing knives through my skin.
I resist myself from not turning my gaze at him, because if I do, I know I will be in a huge trouble.

I clench my pencil tight. One glance won't hurt right...?

I turn my head and saw JaeJoong glaring at me.

I gasp and quickly turn back to the board.

That is scary. His glare is scary. I told you, it's way even more scary than Bom unnie's glare. I think can see dark aura around him.

I push my chair aside, moving away.

The teacher closes his book "That's it for today." And he left.

I have never been happier when the teacher left, which is also the right time to make my leave, and I need some break time, I can't sit beside JaeJoong for two straight hours.

I was about to stand up from my seat until JaeJoong grab my wrist, stopping me from walking away.

"Sit down." he said, gritting his teeth. His eyes are piercing right into mine that I can't do anything but to do what he ordered.

I immediately sat back down and look straight. I turn my head towards where Amber is and gave her a look, because I really don't know why JaeJoong is acting so creepy and weird today!

"Amber help me!" I mouthed but she just shrugged.

"Class, take out your books." The teacher enters and start the lesson.

I turn back and look to the board. I shut my eyes closed. God please help me through these few hours.

 

---------------

 

 

*tick*

*tock*

*tick*

*tock*

I stare at the clock and I get more and more relieved every time the long hand move an inch.
This is the only thing I could do to make me a little relaxed. I've been trying to concentrated on every lesson going in front of me, but the fact that JaeJoong is sitting right beside me making it hard to do so.

Just one more minute until our break time. I was staring at the clock so intently, acting like I have some kind of telekenisis power to move the clock's hand.

Move move..

I repeat in my head.

And just like magic, the hand moved and at the same time the bell rings.

*RRIIINNGG*

I was about to stand up, then I realize that the teacher is still talking in front. I let out a small grunt move my gaze on Mr.Lee.

"That is it for today." He announced

I watches his every moves as he closes his books and walk towards the door. I stand up from my seat as soon as he step out from the class. I speed walk towards Amber and take a seat beside her.

"Amber...JaeJoong is acting very weird." I told her,

"It's kinda obvious" she retort "Tell me again what kind of relationship do you have with JaeJoong?" She ask.

"Umm...we're...I'm working for him.." I try to sound as assured as possible.

"Well, he's pretty protective to someone who's just working for him." she eye JaeJoong, who is looking at me, before walking out from the class

"I guess..." I said as I take a look at him,

"Anyway..you hungry?" Amber change the subject

I rub my stomach "Starving."

We both stand up from our seat and walk out from the class.

 

-----end of P.O.V-----

JaeJoong was sitting on their usual table in the cafetaria. His eyes can't seem to get away from the cafetaria's entrance, he somehow felt like he need to keep an eye on JaeIn and he haven't seen her.

"So I heard." YooChun cut his thoughts

He look at him "What?"

"There's a new cute girl in school. And I'm guessing it's JaeIn." he pause, examining his expression "Right?" he arched his eyebrow up.

"I don't know." He look away and play with his drink.

A minute after, the cafetaria is filled with loud murmurs of people, but JaeJoong kept playing with his drink, ignoring everything around him.

"Wow she look hot in uniform." YooChun commented

His head immediately jerked up and saw JaeIn walking into the cafetaria. Almost all the boys are goggling at her, making her feel really uncomfortable at all the attention she get.

She walk towards the counter "One melon juice and melon bread for me" Amber ordered

"One chocolate milk and a sandwich please." JaeIn followed.

"Here you go." the lunch lady gave them both what they ordered,

JaeIn and Amber take it from the lunch lady. Just when JaeIn was about to open her wallet, a hand stretched out, she look to the side and saw a masculine guy, with fair skin.

"I'll pay for it." he told her, shoving a bill to the lunch lady.

"Thank you..." she hesitantly said, looking at the guy in front of her, 

"Call me DongJun" he introduces himself

"Thank you DongJun."

JaeIn and the other DBSK member were oblivious at the fact that JaeJoong is seeing everything, his eyes is throwing daggers at DongJun who is practically flirting with her.
Except for YooChun of course, he didn't miss to see the expression on JaeJoong's face. A mischievious smile escape his lips.

"Anybody knew who's that new girl is?" JunSu ask, taking a sip of his st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter