The Baby

Babysitting a Baby and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JaeJoong eyes is now focus at only one living thing sitting oh-so innocently in front of him.

---FLASHBACK---

A week has passed since his mom came to his house and told him how dangerous is having everyday. He doesn't really think about it too much, so nothing has changed. He kept on bringing girls home every night.
On one fine morning, he woke up, withanother hot woman staring beside him. The woman open her eyes and smile at him "Morning JaeJoong."

"Morning nuna." he raise his body and was about to get off from bed but the woman grab his waist "Stay here with me" she slowly run her finger down his chest. JaeJoong push her hand away "I'm sorry nuna, maybe sometime later." "Fine."

 

JaeJoong bring her to the front door "I'll be seeing you later then." the woman seductively smile at him, JaeJoong smile, the woman push her lips onto his and gave him a deep kiss. She step out of the door, trying to look as seductive and y as possible, but she ended up tripping on a basket

"Aish! !" she frown and turn around, and her face freezes into an O.

JaeJoong is having the exact same face. He saw a basket, it's not occupied by cute little puppies or kittens. It's a baby. In the basket. Literally,

"O-op-oppa...who's baby is this?" the woman points,

"I-I..." he's pretty shocked at what he saw, he can't even finish a single sentence.

There's a long pause "Is it yours?" she ask

"N-n-nonononono." he wave both his hand

the woman took a card that is deliberately put in the basket with the baby. "JaeJoong this is our son, Kim Mason. Please watch and take care of him carefully. Tifanny." she read. "Who's Tifanny?" she stare back to JaeJoong.

"I-I don't know." he still can't stop stuttering.

she frown "You don't know her?"

"She must have send it to the wrong address."

she brightened up "Oh yeah."

JaeJoong exhaled a relief sigh 'Thank God she's stupid' 
"You should go now. Bye." he pull her up and push her away "Bye" she wave goodbye.

He quickly take the basket with the baby in it, bring it in and put it on the couch.
He call out the maid, "Yes young master." they all bow "How did it get in here?" he point to the baby.

They all glance at each other, confused. "Aisshhh." he ruffle his hair "Call Kang halmoni." "I understand" they all b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter