JaeJoong and JaeIn vs Baby Mason

Babysitting a Baby and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JaeIn P.O.V

JaeJoong left the room, leaving me with the baby.

Great.

I close my eyes, muttered a little prayer and slowly turn around.
and OH MY GOD! The baby is staring at me. What should I do?

"Hello...cute baby." I awkwardly raise my hand and wave at the baby.

I slowly walk closer to the bed where the baby is laying down. I bend down, making me and the baby at same eye level.
Somehow, we get into a somewhat staring contest. The baby stare at me, at I stare back at him or her.
The baby frowns, without me knowing I mimick the baby expression and frown too.
Then it pout, slowly the baby open and...

"HUWAAAAA!"

My eyes bulge out "Nonononono...sushh...susshhh.." I cover the baby's mouth with my hand, but it won't stop.

I take my hands off the baby's face and run my finger on my hair "Ottokae?"

I ran around the room searching for any toy that could make the baby stop crying. But there's not even a single toy is in the room.
Now that I see it, there's nothing baby-ish in the room. I didn't even see a baby crib.
Am I really babysitting a baby or am I hallucinating?

"HUWAAAAA!"

Okay, I'm not.

I continue searching for any baby toy. I ran out from the room "Do you have any baby toy? The baby is crying" I ask the maid passing by

"I'm afraid not." she answer,

I let out a depressed sighed. Then JaeJoong pass by, "Umm...excuse me." I walk behind him

he turn around "What?"

"Do you have anything the baby can play with?"

"No." and he turn back and sit back on the couch.

"HUWAAAAA!"  I heard the baby cried,

I ran back into the room. What do people usually do to make a baby stop crying?
Think
Think
Think.

They carry the baby! That's right! I can carry the baby..
I let out my hand to carry the baby, but I stop and rest that thought.

Bad idea. The baby could end up falling on the floor.
I don't know how to carry a baby!! GAAAHHH!
I ruffle my hair, looking at the baby frustrated.

What else could I do?

I cover my face with my hands and open it "Peek-a-boo!" I repeat it several time

but it just made the cry even louder "Nonono...I know I know..I'll stop." I mess my hair more.

I gave up.

"Please stop crying." I  beg and kneel down in front of the baby, but it still won't stop crying.

 

JaeJoong P.O.V

I sat on the couch, reading the magazine.
Yes, I can hear the loud noise coming from the room, and no, I don't wanna help.

"She's having a hard time with the baby" halmoni eyeing on me,

I take a sip of my tea "No."

"Go help the young lady." she order

"But I hire her to shut him up, so she should be the one who do it."

"Go help her or I'm going to tell your mom that you're having a baby with a ."

"Fine, I'll help her." I stand up from my seat and walk up to the room.

 

I open the door and saw the girl kneeling on the floor, beside the crying baby. Her hair is messed up, and her glasses is not in place.
She notice me coming into the room and her eyes widen, full of hope "You came here to help me?" she ask

"No." I close the door, but then I saw halmoni is right behind me, eyeing every move I made. I grunt and let out a pissed sigh, and went back into the room.

Her eyes widen again "Now, you're gonna help me?" she ask.

I glance back at halmoni "....yes." I walk closer "If I can.." I mumbled.

"HUWAAAA" the baby is still crying.

"Aishh.." I cover my ears,

She stood up and fix her hair and glasses "Do you know to stop the baby from crying?"

"No. I thought it's your job to do make him stop"

"Him...so it's a boy? What's his name?"

I raise my eyebrows, what the hell is wrong with this girl?
There's a baby. Crying. Loudly. Right now.
And she's asking for his name, instead of making him stop.

"Mason.."

"Ooh...Mason" she tap her index finger on her chin and nod nonchalantly.

I'm on the verge of blasting my brain from hearing the baby loud noisy noise. She better do something before I squeeze her nerdy brain out.

"Seriously. Is this the time to talk about this?!"

"Oh yeah right." she stand straight, turn back to the baby. But then she turn back at me with a pout "What should I do?"

Seriously. This girl...

I walk closer to her, and grab her head.
"Eh..." she look away.
Then I shake her head uncontrollably. Left, right, up, down and any other direction it can go.

"Why do you ask me?! You should be the one who know what you should do?!" I gritted my teeth, still shaking her head all over the place 

"AAAA!! I told you, I'm not a babysitter" she shriek,

"HUWAAAA!!"

The whole room is in chaos and disarray. Imagine world war II, it's sounds even worse than that.

Halmoni came rushing into the room, looking frustrated "Someone hold him!" she shout.

Me and the geek, glance at each other. I gesture her to do what halmoni say, but her eyes widen. And guess what she did next? She shake her head. She's freakin SHAKING HER HEAD!

I glare at her, let her head go and push her towards the baby.
She slowly walk closer and closer to the baby who's still uncontrollably crying on the bed. Their gap was only a inch apart, she bend down and hesitantly let out her hand to take the baby, but she take her hand back.

My eyes widen in shock "What are you doing?!" I yelled.

"I never held a baby before." she whimpered, "So try and held one NOW!"

"What if he fall?" she ask "I don't care! Just hold him and make him stop!" I kept on yelling.

"YA!" Halmoni came rushing towards us. She held the baby onto her arm "You hold him like this." halmoni show us, she then gently pat Mason's back. Magically the baby's cry disappear.

"Understand?" she look at the geek.

she nod with a not so assuring look "I guess..."

Halmoni then push the baby to her and guide her how to hold Mason. "Here. Now gently pat his back and rock him back and forth, or side to side, anyway you want."

"Okay..like this?" she move herself back and forth,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter