Spy Alliance

Babysitting a Baby and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YunHo lock his gaze on JaeJoong, while he look back from Tiffany then back to YunHo.

"Why-"

"Don't even try to make up some stupid reason because she told me everything." he jabbed his thumb at Tiffany.

 He lay back on his pillow and close his eyes, tucking himself under the blanket, pretending to sleep. He can handle this later, or maybe never.

"YA!" YunHo pull his blanket,

JaeJoong sigh "Tiffany can you leave us alone." he muttered, and she did.

The room was filled with silence, before JaeJoong started to talk.

"I got a son."

"I saw him. Is he really your son?" he ask

"Maybe, I don't know."

YunHo sigh, rubbing the side of his temples "Didn't you go and get a DNA test?"

"I..didn't."

"Why? What if he isn't your son?" 

"And what if he is?" JaeJoong cut "I hate to admit it but I'm scared to see the result."

YunHo sat on the bed, beside him, "What about JaeIn? Did she knew?"

"She didn't know Tiffany is living here."

YunHo jump "She-she lived here?! Wh-what is wrong with you?! Do you know how will JaeIn react if she saw her here?"

JaeJoong shot him a look "I know! But it's not like I had any choice!"

"What about your parents?"

"My mom didn't know, and I think my dad too, or else he would have killed me right now."

"Urgh." YunHo rake his hair, "I'm going. Go wash yourself." he throw a pillow at him before stepping out of the room.

As he close the door, he found Tiffany standing nearby. She open to speak something but he walk pass her.

"What did he told you?" Tiffany stop his steps,

"Everything that you told me."

"Oh." she let out a relieve sigh.

He turn to her "What are you trying to get from him?"

"N-nothing." she look away "Now if you excuse me, I need to go."

 

 

---------------------

 

Amber steps into the cafetaria, her eyes roam around the room until it spot YooChun and the other DBSK member on the table. She faster her pace and slam her hands on their table, catching their attention.

"Hey Amber, where's JaeIn?" JunSu ask

she ignore him and turn her head to YooChun "We need to talk." she took his hand and pull him out.

 

Amber brings him into the emergency exit stairs, she let his hand go and walk around in place, thinking on how to say the news to him.

"I know what you want." YooChun told her

she whipped her head "You do?"

"Yes. I don't want to sound harsh, I thought you're kinda cute, but you're not really my style." he start rambling

"What?" she look at him, dumbfounded,

"You...you're not-"

Amber scoff and hit his head "YA! I will never like you."

he rub t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter