Unfinished Assignment

Babysitting a Baby and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JaeIn P.O.V

"I can't believe Mr. Lee did this to me! I don't mind changing partner but Jessica, seriously? That won't be helping at all...."

Yes, that is Amber, still spilling her hearts out about Jessica. It's time for me to go home but I decided to go to the library to get some reference for the new assignment with JaeJoong. Actually we, Amber and I, already had our assignment half done, but since we're not going to work together anymore, I decide to give that topic to Amber and Jessica, willingly. Since they both have been throwing death glare and cursing each other the entire day, I think they would need that half-finished assignment more than I do.

"...If that would ever order me around, I swear I would pull that blonde disgusting hair off her empty head."

"You wouldn't do that." I smile while still looking at the bookshelves

"Yes I would." she said in a straight face

"Jessica wouldn't be that annoying to you....I think." I take a book out from the shelve.

"She can't be that annoying? Come on, just one look at her you know she a total !"

"Sssshhh!" the librarian glare at us

"Choisonghamnida." we both bow.

I turn back and continue to search for the books I needed "You're going to be the one who order her around, since you're so strong I think you can beat her if she didn't listen to you." I strike out a smile at her

"You're right, but again I would need to buy some ear plugs."

"For what?"

"So I can protect my ear from her long neverlasting nagging."

We both let out a small laughter.

 

--------------------------

 

"What the hell is all this books doing in my living room?"

"It's for our science assignment. Should I bring it to the study room?" I said as I feed another spoon to Mason.

"What?"

"We should pick a topic for our science assignment."

"Did you really think I'm going to work on it."

I look at him and shrug "Well yes, aren't you?"

"No I'm not."

"But I can't do the whole assignment alone."

"Well, you have to." he smile

"What? B-but-"

"You like chocolate? Here's some chocolate, have fun." he pat my head and walk away.

"But the assignment...." I sigh and lay my head on the table. "He's unbelievable." I mumble.

 

*tap*

*tap*

*tap*

I've been reading and note taking about chemical reaction for more than an hour with Mason on my lap. And I'm pretty sure that's he bored himself already. He's been trying to get down but I can't let him to, I don't know what will happen if I let him alone without my supervision.

"Uwaa...gaah." he climb out and slap my face, playing with it.

okay, I give up.

I stand up and carry him towards his playzone. It's fenced so I hope it's safe enough for him to play alone. I sit on the couch and back to my books and scribbling notes. Every 5 minutes I would take a quick glance at Mason to see if he's okay.

Let's see if carbon reacts with potassium iodide....
(a/n: Sorry if it doesn't make any sense, this is a random reaction lol. I didn't take science, because I'm so bad at it :p)

I look around the room while thinking and... OH MY GOD!

"JAEJOONG!! JAEJOONG!!!" I scramble up and stand on my feet

"JAEJOONG!!! COME DOWN HERE!! IT'S...IT'S..DAEBAK!" I scream on top of my lung, "I need a camera, camera." I mumble while searching for it aorund the room.

"JAEJOONG WHERE ARE YOU? WHERE'S THE CAMERA?"

"What's with all the shouting?" halmoni cam ein, looking annoyed.

"Halmoni look! Mason is standing!" I point at Mason, her face frozed with and eyes widen in shock.

But then he plopped back down onto the floor

"Nononono, stand up again Mason." we both chorused, waving our hand.

"I didn't take a picture yet." I furrowed my eyebrow and pout

halmoni came closer and hold his hands "Come on, stand up." she smile, supporting him to stand up.

"And it's like she's a miracle worker, Mason stand back onto his feet. Halmoni slowly let go of his hand and he's still on his feet.

"JAEJOONG! JAEJOONG! YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!" I start squealing again. "I really need a camera. Halmoni where's the camera?"

"I'll get it."

"JAEJOONG!"

"What?" he walk down the stairs, looking annoyed.

"Mason Mason he's, he's" I point at Mason while jumping on the same spot

his gaze diverted to where I'm pointing to. I was hoping he would shout or at least look surprised but he didn't, his face looks flat, no change of expression at all.

"What is it?"

"Mason is..." I look at Mason and saw him sitting back on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter