Amber is Back

Babysitting a Baby and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 JaeJoong P.O.V

"Urrgghh..." I grunt as I felt a headache. Why did I drink so much yesterday? I look around while massaging my head and feel kind of relieve that I'm in my house and fully dressed, but there's nobody around.
I heard a phone vibrate and saw it on the table, it's JaeIn's, she must be here.

I heard footsteps and baby's whine coming closer. It must be JaeIn. I quickly tug myself back with the blanket and pretend to sleep.

"Eo? JaeJoong isn't awake yet." I peak and saw her put Mason on carpet to play with his toys.

She sat right in front of my sight and accompany Mason to play, raising his hand teaching him to stand.
I probably should a little. I smirk and began my act.

"Aaaahh JaeIn aaa~" I slung my arm and wrap it around her neck, trying to make her think I'm still drunk.

"J-Jae-JaeJoong you're awake." she was about to remove my hand but I wrap it tighter, pulling her back.

I nuzzled her neck "JaeIn aaa~"

"J-Ja-Ja-Jae-" she stuttered uncontrollably. I can't help but to laugh out loud.

"W-what?" she kept stuttering, I kept on laughing at her face,

I manage to control my laughter "It's just fun to tease you." I look at her.

Our eyes are both locked at each other, she realized the small gap between us and pull away. Her phone once again vibrate she quickly take it. Her eyes widen when she saw the name on the screen, and face palmed herself.

"Omma.." she answer the phone and a loud noise came out from it, even I can hear it.

"JAEIN! WHERE ARE YOU?! ARE YOU OKAY? IS THIS JAEIN? YOBUSEYO? ANSWER ME!"

"Who's that?" I ask

"IS THAT A GUY'S VOICE I HEARD?! DID SOMEONE KIDNAP YOU JAEIN?!"

she put her forefinger on her lips, gesturing me to be quite. "Ya, I should be the only one who order around here." I told her.

Her hand stretch and cover my mouth. WHAT THE HELL?! WHAT DID SHE THINK SHE'S DOING?

she close her eyes and bite her lips "I'm staying in my friend's house last night, mianhae omma I should've told you earlier." she pause and listen to what her mom said "Eung, I'm alright....annyong."

She finally let go of her hand "What do you think you're doing?"

"Mianhae, I'll make it up to you." she scramble through her pocket and take out a chocolate "Here chocolate."

Did she think she can bribe me with chocolate?
I look at her and raise an eyebrow "You should at least give me high class chocolate."

she pout "You don't like it? It's pretty good." she open the wrapper and about to eat it,

I stretch my hand and take it away from her hand and eat it "Who say I didn't want it." I walk away.

 

---end of P.O.V---

JaeIn put Mason on his baby seat and look for Mason's food, but there's none left. Which mean she need to cook it herself. She look around,
I don't think JaeJoong would let me cook.
She walk out from the kitchen with Mason and went to the living room.

"JaeJoong." she call out

"What?" he kept changing the channel.

"Can you cook Mason's food please." she rub my hand together and pleaded.

"No." he look away.

"Please please please, there's no baby food left and I can't cook."

"Not my problem." he said without looking at her.

she blew a raspberry and face Mason "Then I'll try to cook for you Mason."

JaeJoong remain ignorant and watch his morning show. Then a realization came, he whiped his head off the TV and look at the kitchen.

'Nonono if she cook then...'

he jump from the couch and ran to the kitchen. Thankfully, she hasn't start cooking yet, so no disaster has happened. He let out a huge relieve sigh.

"JaeJoong, you need something?" she ask.

he stand beside her and prepare the ingredients. Her eyes brightened "You're going to cook for Mason?"

"I'm doing it because I don't want my kitchen to look like a war zone." he start cooking.

"Thank you JaeJoong." she bow repeatedly "Should I help?"

"No."

"Okay." she walk away and play with Mason, once again teaching him how to stand.

Her phone beep, a text message from Amber came

"I'm back in KOREA! Let's go out today okay? I'll wait for you in the park
I got you some souvenirs :D"

She silently squeal, then look at Mason then JaeJoong's back figure. He's done cooking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter