Together

Babysitting a Baby and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JaeJoong P.O.V

*click*

*click*

I was pressing random button on my phone, without no definite reason.

"Baa!" Mason surprised me, he was standing holding on my lap. I grab him and put him beside me.

He stand back on his feet and walk from one end to another end of the couch, getting himself busy, then flopped his on the couch, staring at me with his big round eyes, then he hit the couch repeatedly while laughing.
I let out a small laugh, sometime I don't understand his randomness.

"Excuse me young master." Mrs.Choi appear in front of me, "I was wondering if I can bring Mason to the doctor for check up today."

"Why? Is he sick?" I ask, worried

"No, I just found out he's hasn't have any immunisation shot, and it worries me."

JaeIn never bring Mason out because I told her to, she hasn't even bring Mason to the doctor.

"Sure, you can bring Mason checked up."

"Thank you, then I'll take him later." she bow and left.

I lay back and rest my head on the couch, the scene yesterday flashback through my mind.
Does she really need that much help on the assignment? I helped her the other day, well, I disturbed her, but I do help a little...maybe....or not.

*boom boom boom*

"Aow!" I jump on my seat

I look down and see Mason is having fun drumming on my abdomen. I lift him and put him on his playing corner,

"You stay here." I point at him.

I walk away then grab my car key and get out.

 

 

JaeIn P.O.V

I open my door and surprise to see YooChun...again. I close the door on reflex, but then I realize it was impolite of me. I open it a little and peek through it,

"I won't go to the club again no matter what." I sternly said.

He let out a small laugh,"I'm not here to bring you to the club. I'm here to help you with your assignment."

"Really?" I was still uncertained.

He nod. I was torn between trusting him or not inside my mind. I let out a huge sigh, hoping I won't regret my decision.

I hesitantly open the door "Come in." I welcome him.

A wide satisfied smile appear on his face as he walk into the house and take a seat on the couch. I walk to the kitchen and serve him a drink.

"I didn't stay in the club for an hour as you said." I tell him,

"I know." he take a drink as he look around the room,

"Then why do you want to help me?"

"Why? You don't want my help?" he raise an eyebrow

"It's not that I don't want your help..." I mumble.

Actually, I desperately need his help. The assignment is due tomorrow and there's still a lot of things to do.

"Then let's go to your room."

"My room?" my voice hiked up, why makes both JaeJoong and YooChun so interested in my room?

"Yes. Let's go."

 

"Wait, you can't just go to someone's room without permission."

I felt like I'm having a dejavu right now.

YooChun stop his step then turn around "Should we do it in the living room?" He ask.

"That will be much better. Why don't you wait on the couch while I get the assignments."

I quickly rush to my room and take all the papers and all the things needed and went back down.

Then there's another knock on the door, I look back from YooChun to the door "Jakkaman."

"Okay." he lightly shrug as I put the papers on the table and walk towards the door.

I open it and was surprise to see JaeJoong. I can't imagine what kind of problems this duo combo can do in my house.

I froze on my place, thinking any possible scene that could happen after this, and it's not good.

JaeJoong lower himself down to my level and wave "Aren't you going to let me in?"

I snap back and look back at him,

*gulp*

He's too close!!

"Hi." That's the only word that can come out from my mouth, how stupid.

JaeJoong raise an eyebrow, confused, then he let out a little laugh.

"You're weird." He commented before stepping into my house.

"You're here?" JaeJoong ask, it seems like he found YooChun already.

I turn around and saw them both locking gaze to each other.
I know there's a very slim chance of this, but I hope today going to end smoothly.

 

 

YooChun P.O.V

 

I can't be more excited than I already have right now!

My pure intention was to help JaeIn with her assignment, since I pity her for working on it alone. I never thought that JaeJoong will come here too, I really don't.
Well, maybe I did. But still it's a BONUS! You should've seen his face when he saw me here, he was completely flustered!

Ckckckck

Our JaeJoong is secretly hitting on JaeIn is he?

I'm now giving him the look while JaeJoong is now looking at me with confused mixed with disgusted look. But I don't care, I will still giving him this look.

JaeIn come back with drink for JaeJoong and join us on the couch. We're all were enveloped in silence until I speak up.

"So, JaeJoong." "So, YooChun" we both chorused,

"Why are you here?" He ask

"I want to help JaeIn with the assignment. You?"

"Мe too."

"Oh, really?" I raise my eyebrows while looking at him.

"Yes." he look straight at me.

I know he hates the fact that I knew he love her, eventhough he doesn't want to admit it himself. I do enjoy teasing him though, but it makes me look more like a bad guy since I did it too much.

"Let's start doing the assignment!" JaeIn clapped her hands together and open the books.

Someone rush down the stairs, "JaeIn, I'm going to go-" 

It's Bom nuna~ she still look hot as I remember she was.

"Your friend?" she ask pointing at both me and JaeJoong,

"Yes." JaeIn answer

"Could you get my phone? I think I left it in my room, pleasee." she ask JaeIn

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter