Jessica's Party

Babysitting a Baby and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JaeJoong P.O.V

I watch JaeIn's every movement around the house. While she's busy eyeing Mason walking around the house with the baby walker while walking backwards along with him.
Anytime now she'll be hitting the table behind....

*BAM*

"Aow." she cried, rubbing her .

I let out a little laugh. It's always fun to watch her, something always happen. Last time she slip on the floor, and there's a time she bump her head on the table when she was trying to get Mason's toy. Okay, maybe it's not so nice to be happy at someone who's suffering....but it's really entertaining!

I notice my phone vibrate and notice someone's calling, it's Jessica. I let out a grunt and throw my phone back on the couch.

JaeIn change her attention to me "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Okay." she nod and look back to Mason.

Actually, Jessica is the girl who gave the invitation to YooChun last time. She's been insisting me to come since then, and it's getting really annoying. I don't really like her from the first time I met her anyway.

Once again my phone ring, it's now from YooChun.

I pick it up "What?"

"You're coming later?"

"No." I was about to hang up until ChangMin loudly shout from the other line

"Andwae hyung! You need to come! I heard they serve yummy food later! WE NEED TO COME!"

"I said no."

"NO HYUNG!! YOU NEED TO!!"

"no."

"I'M GOING TO PICK YOU UP, NO BUTS" he kept on shouting,

I look at JaeIn who's still taking care of Mason, and and idea pops out in my mind.

"HYUNG!" ChangMin shout

"Fine, I'll go."

"I hate yo...wait you're going?"

"Yes, but I'll bring somebody with me..."

"THANK YOU HYUNG." he smooch on his phone and "BYE." he hang up.

I stand up and look at JaeIn "JaeIn." I call out

"What?" she look back at me,

"We're going to go to a party tonight, get ready."

her eyes widen in shock "WHAT?"

"It'll start at 6." I left upstair, leaving her flabbergasted.

 

JaeIn P.O.V

It's between my ears went terribly wrong today or JaeJoong really has lost his mind this time. Did I just heard him saying 'We are having a party'? WE? PARTY? TONIGHT?

I ran upstair towards JaeJoong to confirm what I just heard,

"JaeJoong about the party-"

"Don't worry what you're going to wear, I had somebody to bring a dress for you already."

"It's not that-"

"Mason will need to sleep early today, or else we can't go. So you better feed him and get him to sleep, fast."

"JaeJoong-."

"Go." his eyes widened, signalling me to go do my work.

"Fine." I slump and walk back to Mason.

Just like what JaeJoong told me to do, I feed Mason and bring him to sleep earlier than he usually does, and surprisingly he complied to the idea of sleeping early. It doesn't seem helpful to me at all, I was hoping it would take an hour or two to get him to sleep, so I won't need to go to the party, but NO he chose to sleep earlier than usual.

*sigh*

Wait...Maybe if I wait in Mason's room, he'll thought I haven't got Mason to sleep yet. I better wait here.

Then the door open, I flinched back when I saw it's JaeJoong "What are you doing standing here? Go wash yourself" he order.

"Okay."

Well, that plan is a total failure.

 

I went into the bathroom and take a quick shower....wait....I can take a long bath instead. Maybe, he'll get sick waiting for me, he'll leave me instead. I smile in satisfaction at my own idea and went to take the longest bubble bath I would ever had.

I put myself inside the huge bathub filled with bubbles. "Waaaa...this is nice" I say out loud.

It's not like I can enjoy a luxurious bubble bath everyday. I should've done this a long time ago.

Then a knock break my bubble bath moment "Ya JaeIn, don't take too long."

"Okay." I answer, but there's no way I would go out now.

 

15 minutes pass.....

"Ya JaeIn, if you're not out in 10 seconds, I'll barge in there."

He's lying....

"B-but you'll be seeing me ."

"I don't care, I saw a lot of women. I'll start counting." he announced

"10...9....8...."

he's not serious....right?

"7...6..."

he must be joking, he wouldn't come in

"5....4.... somebody get the key to this bathroom"

he's not kidding!

I step out from the tub, wrapping myself with the bathrobe,

"3...2..."

I was in a rush, I slip and hit my on the floor,

"Aow." I cried.

"1, I'm coming in"

I quickly open the door before he does and force a smile at him "I'm done. Tadaa."

he frown "Bummer, I really want to see you ." he teased.

my eyes widen and my face turn into the deepest shade of red "Y-you-"

"There's someone waiting for you, get ready. Fast."

"Who?" he shove me outside and I saw an eccentric pink-haired man with a huge box on his hand

"Who is he?" I whisper to JaeJoong,

"He's going to be the one doing your make up." he smile and pat the eccentric man's shoulder "I know you can't do much, just make her presentable is enough."

"I understand" he nod and JaeJoong leave me with the eccentric man.

"Let's start."

 

JaeJoong P.O.V

I've been waiting here for almost half an hour.
Arrgghhh!!
Why does girls take too much time to get ready?

Just then I heard clacking sound coming down through the stairs, I turn around and saw...JaeIn. I was in awe, she look...gorgeous.

"JaeJoong?"

I snap back "You ready?"

"Yes. But I don't think I can walk in this shoes, can I change to my sneakers instead?"

Is this girl kidding me? That dress with her converse?

"No."

"Why?" she pout.

"Because that sneaker is hideous and that heels is awesome. And just to remind you, you're coming to the party with me" I point at myself "So, you should look presentable."

"But my sneakers is presentable"

"No it's not. Let's go." I walk out with her following behind me, still with a pout on her face.

"Stop pouting or I'll kiss you." I announced.

Her lips immediately form a thin line.

 

"Where are we going?" I ask as I shut the door,

"Jessica's party"

he start the engine and get going.

"Jessica?" I questioned

"You'll know her later. Just remember, you need to stay by my side until the we got home."

I don't know why but my heart start beating like crazy when I heard those words from him. That means I've got to be close to him for hours! Kyaaa!

"Arraso?" He ask

"Eung" I nod.

 

As we arrive in the party we get down from the car and stop in front of the party hal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter