Don't touch me, I'm married!

A La Luz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After checking out the mansion once again, exploring every detail of every decoration of every corner in the house, Baekhyun felt hungry.. So he went straight to the kitchen upstairs and opened the huge fridge. He was shocked! Literally everything was in it, anything he can imagine was there! *It's a mini-market indeed, not only a fridge!* He ensured. Unfortunately being diabetic, he couldn't eat all the delicious sweets out there. Seeing that there were many types of biscuits, chocolate bars, expensive brands of candies, marshmallows, chewing-gums, cotton candy sticks, gummy bears, and all flavors of ice-cream and yogurts, all types and flavors of chips, fast-food snacks, different sorts of fizzy drinks etc..sadly he only was able to eat a salad. Much to his luck there were three big boxes of three different salads prepared decently and neatly put on the fridge's second shelf. They look so fresh, as if they have just been made. He picked out the three boxes and put them on the kitchen counter in order to examine their content and to inspect the ingredients, as a diabetic he must know how much glucose is there in his meals, because he only has the right to have a certain amount of sugar during the whole day, in order to prevent himself from having hyperglycemia or worse, a "hyperglycemic coma". He was definitely not going to lead himself to that state, despite him wanting so bad to eat those candies and to taste those delicious ice-creams, but he surely doesn't want to faint and to go to the hospital once again after it happened to him in his friend's birthday few months ago, when he ate so much cake and drank a half litre of coke . He doesn't want that to happen again. It was a terrible memory, he definitely doesn't want to recall.

After checking out  the three boxes, he finally chose one, the one with the salad that has a name tag on it and it says "Chickpea Tapas", he didn't know what is it, so he opened the box analyzing the ingredients... it has mix chickpeas, capers and green olives with chopped chorizo, celery, red onion, parsley and cilantro, tossed with olive oil, salt, pepper and mayo; with manchego on top. It looked so healthy, but when he tasted it, it was ten times delicious than any other salad he ever ate before. Out of hunger, he devoured the full box in less than 10 minutes, nonetheless... he enjoyed every spoonful, he enjoyed the taste of every ingredient and spice, that he didn't pay attention to the time, it was already 8:34pm and Chanyeol was not home yet, realizing the time, he grew worried.. *What if something bad happened to him? No no! He is fine I must not worry! Or.. maybe he isn't going to spend the night here??..Nooooo I'm so scared to stay alone in this big house! What if someone breaks in and tries to rob the mansion and kills me?? No! I'm still young and I still want to live! Should I call Chanyeol to know where is he? I hope he won't let me here alone!! It's only 8:35pm, he must be stuck in a redlight waiting?..or maybe he is parking his car?? What if there was a lot of traffic?? Yeah! Traffic..just traffic..* He tried calming himself down. Little did he know that Chanyeol was going to be five hours late, and why? Only him will know, if the taller would tell him.

It was 1:30am and Baekhyun was shaking in fear in his room, he closed himself up and kept waiting, he tried occupying himself by doing something, but the sound the waves were making was somehow scary, the ocean looked so dark, deep and horrifying, it gave him shivers! For a moment he felt so thirsty, but couldn't go to the kitchen upstairs, because he can't stop imagining that someone was already there in the house robbing it.

When it was almost 2:00am, he heard the door bell ringing... it ringed several times in a high and consecutive frequency, that he panicked!! * Chanyeol has the keys! Who the hell was it?? Omg is it someone trying to kill me?? Or is it some woman who's being chased by a serial killer in the beach and is now seeking for help and ringed the bell of the mansion, aiming from me to rescue her?? OH MY GOD WHAT AM I GOING TO DOOOO??* The bell won't stop ringing and his fear won't stop growing.

He searched in the closet of the room for a weapon, fortunately he found a big baseball bat, *since when Chanyeol plays baseball??*, he took it firmly between his both hands and opened the door of his room, he peeked his head out, scanning the corridor on the left and on the right, before he tiptoed until the main door, looking behind him from now and then, making sure no one was following him. As he neared the door frame, he watched the small screen plastered on it, it shows someone outside, someone very tall..someone...like....

 

" Chanyeooool!" He half yelled half pleaded, he was so happy and thankful that his husband was finally home. He immediately opened the door to be welcome by a completely drunk Chanyeol, he was surprised !!* How the heck did he manage to drive home?? In this state??* he thought to himself, before he takes a hold of the taller's arm, dropping it on his shoulder, then placing his own arm around the latter's waist, supporting him from falling down, he leaded both of them swaying, to the main bedroom, and dropped Chanyeol on his bed..

" How did you manage to come home while you're in this state?? Unable to stand up?? Tell me? Did someone drive you home? I haven't seen anyone outside??...Chanyeol?? Chan..are you even listening?? Chanye--" he was cut off by a loud snoring of the drunk male, yes Chanyeol was deep in his slumber. He didn't know his husband snores!!

" Oh God! You slept! Ugh! Seems like it's going to be a long hangover! You surely drank a lot! I can see that! I bet it's going to be a terrible morning when the sun comes out, and the headache raises up your brain, pounding hard against your scalp! Omg you stink alcohol! You need to change! I hope no one saw you in this state! I hope there were no paparazzi around! Or else You and I will be doomed! Chanyeol why do you drink like that?? OMG ! If you're parents saw this, they're going to kick me out! Becuz I am supposed to not let you drink and mess around partying and clubbing! Gosh Chanyeol you have a reputation to preserve and protect! Aren't you aware of all this??" Baekhyun kept reciting his monologue, while undressing the drunk man, aiming to change his stinky clothes. He only took off his large scarf, his big coat--seeing that it was cold in Korea, since it was winter--, his black leather jacket and his sneakers, when he was about to move to take off the rest, he thought of checking in the closet for fresh pajamas to prepare first, before he fully undresses him, so that the taller won't catch a cold.

" Oh! here are your purple pajamas! Good! Oh! Look you got fancy clothes here!" Baekhyun informed, knowing that he was literally talking to no one in particular seeing that the taller was already in dreamland, he smiled to himself and turned, heading to his husband's bed, as he sat on the edge, he handed his palms out and took a hold on the hem of Chanyeol's shirt, aiming to lift it hesitantly as he was so shy to undress him...Suddenly!! The taller startled him, by taking his both hands and throwing them away mumbling some confusing yet comprehensible words..

"Don't you dare touching me !" Chanyeol cursed under his breath, eyes still closed. Baekhyun was hurt at the insult, he did never know Chanyeol really thinks of him as a , he felt a pang of pain in his heart, but shrugged it off handing out his palms once again still determined to take off the taller's shirt, when again.. the drunk male slapped his hands away, for the second time, cussing some nasty words, hurting Baekhyun's feelings and pride again and again..

" Chanyeol...please!! You need to change! I'm sure you wouldn't want to sleep like that...I'm sure you'll be di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter