Good morning

A La Luz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol woke up to a serious headache, he opened his eyes and hardly shifted himself into a sitting position, trying to maintain his balance, he felt the the room spinning around him for a moment, but after closing his eyes and rubbing his temples, he was thankfully able to stop the dizziness and regain his focus back. He heard the calming sound the ravishing waves were making, and he felt relaxed. The mild fresh weather of the sea, never failed to freshen up his body and clear up his mind each morning, which was a bless. That's why he always wanted to live by the coast, he feels serene and tranquil living all alone, by the blue ocean. He turnt to his right to be surprised by a tray on the nightstand next to him, it had a paracetamol pill, a cup of water, a cup of lemon juice, and now a freshly made hot coffee. * Who made this? Am I not alone here?? Wait!!...I was drunk I can't remember what happened last night???!!!! Who brought me here? I can't remember a thing?? Was it Sehun? Is it him who made this for me?? Or is it Jongin who came to pay me a visit?? Wait!! Sehuuuuuuun!! If he's here then....!!! BAEKHYUN IS HERE TOO!! Is it Baekhyun who perapred this for me?? No! He can't be...I hurt him so much that day, I don't think he did this for me, I'm not expecting anything from him to be honest, but he got the right to be mad at me, I even suppose he hates me now after all what I told him, but I don't really bother being hated by him...okay maybe a little bit..Okay I admit, I'm mad at myself too, I shouldn't have said what I said, I assumed things I shouldn't have assumed, I even called him bad names..I sounded so horrible that day, I can't deny! Anyway I need to apologise, like a proper apology. How?...I don't know, but I'll just wait until everything is well settled and maybe wait for the right time to say sorry, I don't care if it will take a long time, what matters at the end is that I must apologise.* Chanyeol confirmed to himself, completely determined. 

As he nonchalantly threw the pill inside his mouth, he gulped it down with some of the water that was once iced, in the cup Baekhyun prepared earlier that night. He also sipped some of the lemon juice in order to chase the alcohol away from his brain cells. He stood up and directly headed to the bathroom aiming to change and have a shower, when he was surprised by his look at the mirror, he was changed into his silky pajamas and his dirty clothes of last night were long gone. So Baekhyun changed his clothes? He definitely needs to confirm this! Also..he smelled like vanilla and honey!! * OMG!! Did he clean my body last night while I was completely unconscious and drunk?? OMG!! HE SAW ME ??? WHY THE HELL AM I SMELLING LIKE SHAMPOO and BODY WASH?? Wait!! My hair is not wet and it doesn't smell shampoo?? How the hell??* Chanyeol mentally panicked asking all those confusing questions flooding his mind. So to find a proper answer he immediately crushed his bedroom door open and rushed himself to the bathroom. On his way there, he heard Baekhyun from upstairs humming to a song , he was in the kitchen, Chanyeol could tell. The song is beautiful, the taller knows it, it's " Long Time No See" by the chinese singer James Yang, Chanyeol loves it so much, it's one if the masterpieces in the chinese music industry, but..only people whom are so involved in the music world are able to know such a song, seeing that Baekhyun was korean first of all, so it was really rare for koreans to listen to chinese songs, and secondly beause the song is slow and it has many low notes which are so hard to sing, but the smaller really maintained them, he controled his voice, he was straining, he sounded so stable and rehearsed, as if he is trained on the song, Chanyeol could tell, seeing that the taller studied music and vocalization, and is now working on music production and composition along with his bestfriend Jongin, so it was very easy for him to tell that Baekhyun really has an amazingly trained voice, very solid low notes and stable vocals. He sounded so heavenly that Chanyeol didn't notice himself standing by the staircase and already on the second stair trying to get closer in order to get a better listening. Saying that he was mesmerised was an understatement, he was completely mindblown! He was overwhelmed, he was dazzled, bewitched, entralled, and spellblinded! Baekhyun literally charmed him that he hasn't noticed that he was subconsciously climbing up the stairs, one by one that he was now staring at the smaller's back in the kitchen. When the spell has been lifted, Chanyeol shook his head and looked to the right and to left, wondering how did he get there on the second floor, how he ended up there?? He instantly and hastily turnt around and climbed down the stairs to the bathroom, to find his clothes of yesterday in the washing basket, he smiled and headed inside to take his shower. When he went out, he wore his fancy black robe and went to his room. After getting clothed into freshly clean red pajamas, he drank the cup of coffe Baekhyun made him this morning, thank God the heater was still on, the coffee remained hot. After finishing his cup, he put it on the tray, held it and headed upstairs.

Chanyeol's POV :

Climbing the stairs to the second floor, an ambrosial smell captivated my senses, pulling me closer and closer to the devine place where it came from, I couldn't feel my legs dragging me upstairs, as if for a moment I stopped walking and started flying, until I found myself in the kitchen already, facing the small back of the petite chef with an apron on, in front of me, yes it was none but Baekhyun. The redolent smell belonged to the tantalizing balmy pancakes served neatly in a white plate, damped in lemon zest with a ball of vanilla ice-cream and honey on top, dripping deliciously on the pancakes below. I was staring at the plate that I didn't pay attention to the dining table been already prepared. The breakfast was fancy, served professionally on the table, which reminded me of when he told me that his dream was to become a chef and own a restaurant, now I know why! He was indeed gifted! Everything that should be eaten in breakfast was there, omelet, bacon and sausages together with pastries such as croissant, Danish breads and toasts, coffee, tea, milk, orange and apple juices, grilled steak, fried rice and raw apples and bananas. When did he wake up to prepare all this? I'm sure it takes hella long time to cook all that!! He is a genius! And I'm drooling right now over the savory mixed smell of all the various delicious foods out there. It's the first time someone cooks such a richly healthy buffet for me in my own house, and for breakfast, only! Let's not say I'm starving!

I was drooling over the table that I haven't noticed that I was still by the kitchen counter with the tray in my hands, and with a certain petite male staring at me, I almost jumped when he jolted me out of my zone, with a shy "Good morning"..

He said "good morning", what should I have to reply? Omg! Why am I panicking? It's just a morning greeting! Should I say it back? No! I'm shy..no I mean..I'm ashamed! Yeah! The right word. Why ashamed? Well don't forget I had just humiliated him and called him names 34 hours ago. I had no dare to face him, as guilt was devouring me. I have to apologize! Somehow..I don't know?! But I have to!

" Oh! Good morning!" I shot him a tight-lipped smile, I hope I didn't look fake.

" Pancakes are done, so breakfast is now complete" He was smiling sheepishly! As if he was happy or something? I was expecting him to be mad and yell at me, but here he is, talking to me so happily so normally as if nothing happened??! Above all this, HE ING MADE ME A KING BUFFET NOT ONLY A BREAKFAST??! I felt grateful but most likely "Guilty". I felt bad, I felt horrible. So all I can do to pay off my cruel behaviour and my lack of manners and rudeness was to answer him back as normal as I could. I don't want to sound cold but I'll try to sound more...grateful? Okay I'mma be gentle, I'mma use nice words, maybe ....even..complement him and his cooking and thank him for his efforts??!! After all, it was not easy to cook all this for a brat who had just insulted you 34 hours ago!! And that brat is ME.

But what sounded weird to me is..is that he looks extremely fine, ravished and joyful!?? As if nothing really happened! What's the sudden change in his mood?? Last time I remember, his face was boiling red and was enraged! I didn't blame him though, I did wrong and I said terrible words, but why he seems like he had forgotten everything and already forgave me? Still !! I had to make sure he really forgave me. I don't know what's the sudden change that had him calm and serene like this, but I'm sure it has something to do with me! With last night! I'm sure. Hana and mum always told me that I become so nice and innocent when I'm drunk, Hana also once mentioned that I become so romantic too! OMG! WHAT HAVE I DONE YESTERDAY??! I hope we didn't have ??! OMG IS IT WHY I WAS FULLY CHANGED IN MY CLEAN PURPLE PAJAMAS AND SMELLING LIKE VANILLA BODY WASH AND SHAMPOO??? WE SHOWERED?? WAIT HE CLEANED MY BODY?? DID WE DO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter