Thank you Chanyeol

A La Luz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol and Baekhyun got back to the hotel tired and exhausted from all the kids-wear shopping they did for the Charity House Chanyeol helps and finances. Baek was so happy to help along, since he was also an orphan and he knew how it feels like being homeless without a family to take care of you and to give you love. He felt warm and proud when he knew that his all-the-time angry husband actually has a kind heart and thinks about orphans and homeless people, especially children. He was so happy doing the shopping even if it was for four hours, which was quite a hard task, but despite the exhaustion he was so happy, he always wanted to help this fragile category of the society, but being poor and broke, he couldn't do so, which saddened him a lot back then. But now since he was able to lend a helping hand, he did it so genuinely with a wide smile and a full heart. He almost jumped from happiness.

Once they stepped inside the Suite with their hands full of paper and plastic bags from all the famous trendy trademarks ( such as Nike, Versace, Adidas, Celio...), Baekhyun unexpectedly turned to face his giant husband blurting out a low "Thank you" with a genuine smile plastered on his lips, leaving Chanyeol dumbfounded with the hasty thanking that came of nowhere, he didn't know why the smaller thanked him, it's not like he invited him for a date or something, it was just a simple dinner they had together when they felt hungry --after the long comission-- in a small restaurant in the heart of Paris, no more no less, so why did he thank him? Chanyeol kept asking himself, why was he happy? Did he think it was a date? Definitely NOT!! It was just a dinner..just a dinner! Was he happy becuz of the ice-cream break they had at the kids park? Or was it becuz he paid for Baekhyun's new Adidas joggings and sneakers?? *Definitely for the joggings and the sneakers!* Chanyeol ensured. *Well how couldn't I pay for what he wanted so bad when I know he doesn't have money? He was in love with those sneakers the moment his eyes laid on them and he almost cried when he saw the Adidas joggings, his eyes were sparkling and watery, he might be a sports-wear freak?! How couldn't I pay for them when his face turned dull and his eyes fell sad like a beaten puppy the moment he saw the highly expensive price? He immediately dropped the idea and left for another ray to buy something cheaper. I couldn't bear his sadness so I had bought them for him, after all, I had to thank him for willing to help me and for understanding my situation, so yeah it was just a payback for his favor!* Chanyeol kept reassuring himself while talking alone like the mad man he was being at the moment.

The taller of the two didn't pay attention that he was standing all the time by the door frame, when suddenly the smaller tapped his shoulder asking him worriedly ..

"Chanyeol are you okay? Why are you still there?? Is everything okay??" Baekhyun spoke with clear worry in his eyes. Seeing that Chanyeol finally snapped out of his zone to speak for himself..

" Oh Yeah! I'm good! Don't...euhh.worry..! Yes I'm fine...sorry.. I have to go to shower..and maybe sleep later..so yeah Early goodnight.....Baekhyun.." Chanyeol said with clear hesitation and stuttering on his face, the last words he spoke made Baekhyun's heart melt, he never thought his husband who used to hate him is now bidding him a goodnight and calling him with his name? He almost jumped from happiness the fourth time this day and the sixth time in his life, Chanyeol really doesn't hate him now, or maybe he did never hate him actually! It's just that he was mad and angry becuz of the whole arranged marriage issue, for which he couldn't blame him. He let a small calming sigh leave his pinky lips when he started talking slowly to himself while counting the stars from the balcony chair he was seated on.."Thank you Chanyeol for this beautiful day and for this dazzling feeling you made me experience, it's been a long time I haven't felt like this, since the...last time I was... in love.." 

 Feeling warm and serene, Baekhyun stood up after taking a sweet picture with the shining stars and the beaming Eiffel Tower as a souvenir, to finally get inside to take his blankets and sleep..It's just that he didn't know that the room service woman have actually tidied up the place and re-folded his balnkets that were on the hard couch and took them to the master room thinking that they are both sleeping t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter