Flu!

A La Luz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol didn't come that night, baekhyun kept waiting until he fell sleeping in the balcony in the cold parisian breeze...

The next morning he woke up, body sore, eyes puffy, limbs so cold, and was trembling like an earthquake, yes he was frozen! He slept outside which caused him to catch a terrible flu, he kept sneezing the whole time, and later after... the worse came...he got a serious fever! He had a sore husky voice now becuz of the severe cough he got, his nose was running non stop and he was sneezing here and there and everywhere every two minutes. He was sick! 

He couldn't get up from his couch-bed the entire day, his body hurts, he felt his limbs being so worn out as if he had been beaten up, he needed someone to take care of him, someone to feed him, to bring him medecine, to give him to drink,he was so thirsty! But unfortunately no one was there. Chanyeol until now didn't show up, he looked around the suite and no traces of him coming to the room to change or something, the place was neat and spotless. It's not like he had hopes, it's not like he really expected him to be there for him... No! He didn't even think about it! It's the most impossible thing to ever imagine.

But he still hoped he was there, he just wanted him to help him get some medecines from any pharmacy around, he was so drained of all energy to even get up and hit a call to the room service, that phone was so damn far! *he complained*.

He doesn't even know where to go --if he ever wanted or actually had the strenght to stand on his feet first-- to go find a pharmacy in this rainy day. Unlike Chanyeol, he has been in Paris many times and he must know every area here! --So if he was here he could have been of a good use for him-- * he thought*.. Baekhyun knows that since Yeol's mother told him so, she actually said that her son went everywhere on earth. He visited every continent, every country, every city, every island, and even the smallest towns and country-sides. He speaks more than 8 languages, and plays all the instruments!... He could still remember Mrs.Park telling him all these facts with shiny eyes full of pride tears, she was so proud of her son. And how wouldn't she?? Chanyeol was a complete intellectual man, he had visited all the places around the world, known all the cultures, all the traditions, known all the languages and accents and learnt 8 of them, met many types and races of people, studied engineering in the biggest college in Europe, had a master degree in design engineering, loves music and produces songs, he is already a complete artist, and has maybe all the knowledge and wisdom! *Baekhyun was amazed* . How was that tall big ears husband of his, capable to do all these things in only 23 years of his life??.... Indeed Chanyeol was useful !

Unlike him! He was useless, talentless, hopless, homeless, jobless with no official studies'certificates or diplomas. He had brarely finished high school back then and had hardly got his bachelor degree, with of course an unsatisfying mark, due to the hardships he had faced at that time. He couldn't revise for his exams properly nor was he able to prepare for his finals, becuz he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter