Dinner 1

A La Luz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~ In Kaisoo's House~~

" Jongin!"

" Yes babe?"

" Take this plate to the table please" Kyungsoo handed the last salad plate he's just made to the younger.

..........2 minutes later..........

" Honey?!" Jongin called from the dining room.

" Yes?" Kyungsoo answered from the kitchen.

" I don't think there's enough space on the table!!" Yes! Kyungsoo has made 123456 dishes for dinner, he is that genius in cooking, he loves to cook to the level that he keeps cooking til there's no place for food in their house. Of course Jongin didn't help him, because the last thing Kyungsoo could do is to let the younger cook. It was because Jongin once was about to burn his own parents' house, when he tried to cook for Kyungsoo who came along to spend some quality time with him on a summer night in 2010. So the older really loves their new house, and has no further plans nor intentions in setting their 203 million dollars mansion on fire.

" Baby..there must be a place, just try to move the plates and find a spot!" Kyungsoo came from kitchen trailing his feet out of despration Jongin has put him into.

" Noooo! Hyung I tried!! There isn't!!" Jongin defended himself.

" Can you stop calling me hyung? First of all you make me feel old, secondly I feel like I'm your brother or something and that sounds like we're illegal?? Bro that's !" Kyungsoo complained for no reasonable reason. This is how he behaves whenever he's tired, he starts whining about the smallest details of life, and Jongin knows him more than enough to be mad at him, so he just let him be, after all, his small husband did a lot of work today and him nagging around, isn't a problem for Jongin, he totally understand his little Kyungie, and he admits that the type of person who takes a lot of responsibilities and takes care of the houselhold, tends to be more naggy and whiny --and he totally agrees with that--, because he sees that this kind of person has the right to. He, Himself nags when he is just tired after a long day at the company, without him doing any housework, so he really gets surprised and mind-blown at the ability and the strength Kyungsoo still has, after coming from work, to stand up and cook for them, clean the dishes, wash their clothes, dry them, swipe the floor, pick up things he (Jongin) throws all day long on the ground, and still be able to accomplish their ual activities during the night. That's why Jongin calls his husband " My Tiny Superman". It's not that the younger doesn't help, he does help his lil Kyungie, he does clean the dishes, swipe the floor sometimes, tidy their room, make their bed in the morning, but being the lazy he is, no matter how much he does, he can never do the work Kyungsoo does on a daily basis, that's why he could never blame his bae for nagging or complaining or even for yelling at him, Jongin really understands him and loves him to the extent, that he just lets him do whatever he wants and whine no matter how much it takes him to calm down. Because Jongin admits that " No matter what, Kyungsoo is always right".

" Babe, I'm used to calling you hyung since I was born, so it still has effects on me, it will take me time to forget it." Jongin explained,  placing his both arms around the smaller's waist, pulling him into a warm back-hug and planting flower pecks on his neck.

" Yeah whatever.. Jongin let me go, I need to sleep before they come, only 30 minutes left, I have to rest."

Kyungsoo shook himself out of Jongin's hug and headed upstairs to their shared bedroom. The younger of the two heaved a sigh and went to the leaving room, setting himself down on the sofa as he switched the TV on and started watching football. He hates it when Kyungsoo does this to him,  he hates when his husband pushes him away and breaks their romantic moments, but he can't blame him because he is so tired and he has worked hard this day. But still he can't shake away that feeling of frustration he gets when Kyungsoo stops him from touching him. If there's something in the world that Jongin loves and adores the most, is to touch his small baby. Jongin is the clingy type of husband, he never lets Kyungsoo alone, he is always hugging him, kissing him, clinging to his arm like a koala, or curling around his small body when they're on bed cuddling all the time. If Jongin and kyungsoo had a day off, they spend it all, hugging and kissing in bed, instead of hanging out, regardless of knowing each other since birth --which means 25 years now--, still, they never felt bored of each other. Despite them dating for seven years, and spending all their school life in Korea and college life together abroad in London, despite being in almost the same classes for most of the times, they never ever felt bored from seeing and touching each other. Kyungsoo even once had asked Jongin out of nowhere to break up with him, which broke the younger's heart to pieces, he thought he had done something wrong to his hyung, but it ended up; Kyungsoo being insecure as hell and asking Jongin for a break, so that they would stay away from each other in order to sort out their thoughts and feelings. The younger to be honest never doubted their love, so he never wanted to have a break period to re-think about their relationship or about their feelings towards each other, because that sounded so stupid for him,  since all his thoughts and feelings were sorted, clear, organised, sure and well settled, he was in deep love with his boyfriend aka his current husband now, and hadn't needed to think much about it. But it was not the case for Kyungsoo! The latter ended up being insecure, for a stupid reason, which was that he was scared because of them spending so much time together, seeing each other all day long at school, and walking together back home, even spending nights at each other's houses. He thought that all this might affect their love and decrease it, by thinking that cuddling and kissing all the time might make them bored of each other, that's why kyungsoo suggested to have a period of break in order to give sometime for them to miss each other, but unfortunately it didn't work since Jongin totally refused the idea and they ended up with a serious fight back then.

After zoning out for quite a while in front of the TV, without paying attention to what is was displayed in it, Jongin was jolted out of his outzone by their door bell ringing, * They arrived!" he thought to himself, before standing up and heading to the main door, checking the big screen behind it, he find two figures, one was hella big and he knows it was his bestfriend, the other one was small and it belonged to his bestfriend's husband, "Baekhyun". He smiled to the camera screen and told them to wait, then he went downstairs and opened the door for them, taking both of them alternatively in his embrace.

" Hiiiiiiii Buddyyyyyy!! I miss youuuu BIG GIANT!!" Jongin crashed his shorter body onto Chanyeol's, hugging him affectionately like his life depended on him, and Baekhyun couldn't help but to feel happy at the scene, he never knew Chanyeol has friends who adored him this much, * They must be so close" he thought to himself.

After one minute of hugging each other, "if not juicing each other", Jongin hovered his attention over the smaller, he took Baekhyun in his embrace as well and welcomed him in his and Kyungsoo's mansion.

" Come on in!! You're so welcome Baekhyun-ah!! Come in, come in don't be shy!! Chanyeol lives here with us, so no need to these formalities with him! Hahaha! But you Baekhyun-ah it's your first time! So please feel free and get yourself comfy!" Jongin motioned them to enter as he leaded them to the living room.

" Haha! Thank you so much Jongin, that's so sweet of you!" Baekhyun smiled sheepishly to the younger, showcasing his beaming eye-smile, which never failed to impress Chanyeol, but this time Jongin too.

" You have such a beautiful eye-smile Baekhyun-ah! Just like mine! Everyone tells me I have a cute crescent eyes whenever I smile hahaha! Guess we have a cummon point now! Haha! Let's discover more as we talk!" Jongin stated while laughing and displaying his mild eye-smile as well, and Baekhyun witnessed it and really agreed with the younger, * He does have crescent eyes when he smiles, and it's so captivating!! Besides, he's extra handsome and ily tanned, he looks like a sun-kissed greek god!* Baek confirmed to himself.

" Yes haha! I'd be so glad to talk further with you, and thank you for the heartwarming welcoming you gave us!" Baekhyun answered jumping out of his daze.

" I only do this with you Baekhyun-ah, cuz you're new, but that goofy giant behind you is unwelcomed! I see him everyday, I'm bored of him! Hahahahaha!" Jongin burst out into loud feminine laughs, and Baekhyun couldn't stop himself from laughing as well, especially that Chanyeol's shocked pouty face didn't help, as he looked like a beaten puppy, and the amount of frustration displayed on his face was unbelievable.

" Yah! Yah! Respect me! I'm your hyung! Besides, stop talking to Baekhyun informally! He is older then you!" Chanyeol defended himself, fake-yelling at the younger.

" Oops! Oh really?? I'm sorry Bakehyun hyung, I didn't know you're older than me, you look so young!" Jongin apologised standing up and bowing to the older of the three.

" Haha! Ani ! Gwenchana!! It's okay, you can call me Baekhyun, I don't have a problem! I don't care much about those formalities. Hahah! And thank you for the compliment, yes I do look younger than my age. People usually tell me that, Haha." Baekhyun said happily, while the hair on the back of his head.

" Yes, he does look young! Now guess what Jongin!?" Chanyeol teased with a smirk, and Baekhyun turned to face Chanyeol behind him, waiting for him to talk.

" He is also older than me! He's almost seven months older tha me." Chanyeol said crossing his arms, and Baekhyun couln't help but smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter