Versailles Palace 3, The fight.

A La Luz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    -------------- In the maze------------

Baekhyun was right in front of the foutain waiting for his husband to show up..he started panicking...

" Chanyeol?...Chanyeol where are you?" He was now looking everywhere turning around from side to side like a fool.

" Chanyeol stop this hide and seek game and come here, I'm so worried about you, plus we need to rejoin the party!!" He was speaking loudly to no one in particular.

" Chanyeol you said you were here!! Where are you! Come out don't scare me please, I hate to be surprised and scared! I really hate this game.." No one was answering and he started to think that maybe Chanyeol had already left the maze or fainted.

" Chanyeol I'm panicking right now.. are you okay? Please show up! Why did you want me here? You said you want to see me..!!" Baekhyun had tears in his eyes from fear and panic.

" Chanyeol don't scare me are you okay?? Did you ge--" Before he could continue his words, Baekhyun felt a pair of strong arms around his waist pulling him smoothly backwards until his small body slammed onto a bigger one behind him, he felt the warmth of the man spread to his cold fragile frame, he felt the hot breath of the said man brush against his milky skinned nape, then he felt two plump lips plastered against it kissing him seductively on the neck, he was scared but at the same time enjoying it, he never knew Chanyeol would call him to such a private place to make out with him, his feelings were in a mess that he closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling. For a moment he felt something strange, he felt a strong bite on his fragily fair skin, hence, he winced, opened his eyes by reflex and looked down, to be surprised by the fact that those two arms hugging him looked nothing like Chanyeol's. He jolted out of the man's hold, jumping further to face him.

" What the heck!! Who are y-- HUUH !! OH! MY GOD!! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME!!!" Baekhyun yelled at the owner of the party.

" I'm Zuto and I can have anything I want!" He smirked.

" I'm NOT ANYTHING!! I'M A HUMAN! RESPECT ME PLEASE!" Baekhyun was half yelling half pleading.

" I do repsect you! I do..I really do..and guess what I even appreciate you!" Zuto confirmed, this time not smirking but calming himself down and talking slowly.

" That's why I called you here. Byun Baekhyun! ...You're so pretty and cute! You're so clean and fair skinned, you're so pure, , smooth and arousing! Any man would want you and die for you! And I'm one of them...I liked you the day I saw you on the news' papers on your wedding, you have that captivating lip-smile and that beaming eye-smile along..you're so seductive and alluring, you're well shaped and fair skinned, you deserve to be protected, respected, cherished and loved!! Yet that dumb Chanyeol is too blind to notice! You don't deserve the disrespect he treats you with, all the ignoring and the fake acting in front of media and the loneliness he makes you live in, by disappearing for days not sparing you a look, Pfff!! HE'S SUCH AN IDIOT!" Zuto smirked ironically, then laughed after it.

" DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT MY HUSBAND LIKE THAT! I LOVE HIM AND HE LOVES ME! STOP THIS AND PLEASE LET ME GO, HE MAY BE WORRIED BY NOW" Baekhyun was talking with a raised yet respective voice, after all he knows he isn't dealing with any normal man to go and throw some dirty words and insults on him, despite the latter disrespecting him and kissing him, he was still forced to respect him becuz he was scared from him as he is scared of all the VIP around, becuz once those important people are mad at you, they will unhesitatingly make your life a living hell. He feared Zuto the moment his eyes landed on him, when he saw him speaking about his collection, and he is too fragile and weak to deal with him actually, so he was not going to use force nor insults againt him but  will just try to talk nicely to him hoping from the japanese man to understand him and leave him alone.

" HAHAHA CHNAYEOL WORRIED??! He won't give a ABOUT YOU! Why do y'all only want people who hurt you and leave you behind??" Zuto was now taking smooth steps closer and closer towards Baekhyun, hence the latter kept stepping backwards until he hits a green wall of plants, he then stopped and Zuto continued his speech.." If you come with me..I promise I will treat you better, give you everything you want, give you half of my legacy, I will buy you your own lamborghini, your own mansion, your own private plane, anything you want, I will buy you an island and write it down under you name, just give yourself to me, allow me.." then he hastily brushed his moist lips against the pinky ones of Baekhyun, taking him off guard, kissing him smoothly at first then harshly after as he deepens the kiss, while the smaller was hardly struggling to break away and get away of his tightly strong hold...

" Mphm...er..leave...mmph..sh..shtop..! Ermph..!! noooo! shtooooop! mmph..pleaaage..pleage.." Baekhyun struggling to utter some comprehensible words between the other's sharp lips, his tears kept flowing down his cheeks as he pleaded the stronger man to leave him alone.. he felt humiliated, he felt disgraced and somehow violated!

When finally Zuto left his lips bleeding --after the harsh bite he gave him at the end of the kiss--, Baekhyun winced, but finally was able to articulate some words pleading the taller to stop, yet the latter seems not to let go as he next attacked his fair skinned neck again, it and biting it, Baekhyun was pleading.." Please Stop! Pleaaaaase! Pl...ea...huh..se...uh..pleaaaase" he cried wholeheartedly.

Hearing his cries, Zuto finally stopped.. and without any second thoughts Baekhyun pushed him with all his power to the ground, and ran away for his life, he didn't look behind until he stopped by the main hall, panting hardly.. he tried to calm his palpitaions as he sat down on a chair beside him, drinking a cup of iced water to hydrate his dry throat, and regaining his breath. When he calmed down, he swiped his mouth, fixed his collar and walked steadily but not slowly towards their shared table. He tried his best not to let Chanyeol feel anything strange, becuz the last thing he wanted to happen, is to be exposed in the middle of the ceremony that he was just being ually harassed few minutes ago, and for Chanyeol to throw a scene. He didn't want to create a problem nor did he want anyone to know about it! It's such a shame! He wasn't even thinking of hiring a lawyer to defend him as he sues Zuto, becuz he doesn't want this matter to spread, he doesn't want the media to know, it's going to be a scandal!! He doesn't want anyone to know, mainly..and specifically..he doesn't want Chanyeol to know. Becuz if he knew...it will be his end. Baekhyun can't handle a scandal, and he definitely wasn't going to deal with paparrazzi asking him their dumb questions about how he was molested and disrespected, he definitely doesn't want to keep going back and forth to the court sessions with reporters following him everywhere, he doesn't want to attract attention, he doesn't want to stain the PARKs' reputation, he still has his dream to achieve, he still wants his restaurant, plus he doesn't want to make Chanyeol ashamed of him or to make the PARKs disappointed in him! So all what he got to do is to shut up and zip his mouth, despite him dying inside, becuz it's his pride that has just been stained and dishonored, but he can't do anything about it, taking his revenge and bringing back his dignity and cleaning himself from the disgrace was just going to bring him worse consequences, thinking of these consequences, he knows he wouldn't be able to face them and deal with them, after all it was not the first time he was being harassed, becuz back in the past when he was poor and broke, he was never able to hire a lawyer to defend him and to take his revenge, but this time he was somehow able to hire one, to protect his rights, but he came to a conclusion that he is going to shut down on his own right and to step on his own dignity and to not let anyone know about it, especially Chanyeol!! He was determined.

As he was getting closer to his tall charming husband, he wiped his mouth and fixed his collar once again, putting on a tight-lipped smile as fake as it can be seen. Chanyeol immediately fumed towards him..

" Where have you been??  Haven't I told you not to move anywhere?? Baekhyun listen, I'm trying to keep on being on good terms with you, but don't test my anger! What gets me angry the most is when someone disobeys me!!".

" I'm sorry I felt pressed, I needed to pee, so I--" Baekhyun tried to think of a lie when Chanyeol cut him off. 

" Which bathrooms you went to?? I just came from there few minutes ago and you were not here on the table nor have I bumped into you on the road?? " The taller said with a confused groan. 

" Aaaaah! No no!! I actually asked a waiter and he showed me another bathroom from the other side on the left. I also thought I was gonna find you there, turned out it was another bathroom hahaha!" Baekhyun fake laughed nervously. 

" I didn't know there were toilets from the other side too?? Anyway seems like the palace has many bathrooms, after all it's hella gigantic!" Chanyeol kept looking around checking the place, thankfully not noticing anything strange.

Baekhyun stiffened the moment he saw a restless Zuto throwing draggers at him. He got scared again, hence he pulled Chanyeol's forearm spontaneously and took a tight hold of it, resulting from the taller to turn his face to Baekhyun in order to check on him. Chanyeol noticed something...his small husband was pale and uncomfortable .

" What is it Baekhyun?? Why are you suddenly so pale?  And why did you take my hand so hastily ?  You OKAY? " Chanyeol bent down to check on the smaller's face. From the closeness and the hot breath that's been shared between them in the small distance spacing their faces, Baekhyun stiffened and swayed back as if to pull away to get some air,  *Dang!! His face is too close, I'm sure I'm blushing!!* Baekhyun shyly thought to himself. 

" Oh I'm fine...uhm...it's just that..uhm. .I want to go back home, I don't feel good,  I mean no! I... Uhm.. Well.. I do feel good.... .the party is dope. ..But I'm... --" He stuttered. 

"Can you talk for God's SAKE?  TELL ME WHAT IS IT?  CAN YOU STOP STUTTERING? ?" Chanyeol was losing his patience .

" Oh OK OK!! I'm sorry... It's just that I have diarrhoea, and my stomach hurts and I need to go home, just come with me until I take a taxi, then you can go back to enjoy the party, you don't have to miss it becuz of me!!  I'm so sorry." Baekhyun was nervously apologising for literally doing nothing ! 

" Okay..let's go! You're already acting weird and you're so pale..plus the party is already boring, I finally found an excuse to leave." Chanyeol was muttering but loud enough for Baekhyun to hear him.

The couple respectively excused themselves and took their leave. The ride to the hotel was silent, Chanyeol kept focusing on the road, while Baekhyun was completely blank, he was expressionless but his brain was flooded by those terrible scenes which happened to him half an hour ago..When they arrived to Le Royal Monceau, they both took showers, changed into their pajamas aiming to drown into a deep slumber, when Chanyeol insisted to order a late night meal, since they left before the dinner was served in the previous party.

" Are you hungry? I'm ordering.." Chanyeol asked eyeing a blank Baekhyun.

" Hey!'m speaking to you!!" Chanyeol took Baekhyun by the elbow turning him around to face him.

" Oh sorry..!! No no..I'm not hungry!! Thank you.." Baekhyun faked a smile.

" How come? You haven't eaten since we left VERSACE store in the afternoon, I had my lunch at the hotel few hours before I go to the hair-stylist but you didn't even eat since then?? We both made our hair in the same saloon, and I haven't seen you eating a thing? It's not healthy for you! As I read somewhere it's dangerous for people like you not to eat during the whole day!!?" Baekhyun arched his eyebrow in astonishment but also in interrogation, he was confused, Chanyeol was trying to tell him something but he couldn't get it.

" What do you mean people like me??" Baekhyun finally asked.

" Well..hmm..you know!" Chanyeol cofirmed.

" What?" Baekhyun was lost and confused.

" Why didn't you tell me!?!" Chanyeol got closer to Baekhyun, leaning down as he almost closed the smal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter