Le Royal Monceau, Hôtel de Luxe, Coeur de Paris 2

A La Luz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun woke up to a deep voice speaking quite loudly for him to wake the whole hotel, it was chanyeol on the phone! He sighed and turnt to face the couch's inner side, stuffing a pillow on his ears preventing the loud laughs his tall husband was pulling out. He couldn't complain of course, but he hoped the giant would be more considerate and leave the suite or go to the balcony if he ever wanted to chit-chat --with whoever he is talking with-- this badly. He couldn't bear the loud chuckles and the fake friendly curses  the taller was throwing here and there. This time chanyeol really ticked his nurves, he shifted in his uncomfortable new bed, frustrated enough to jump on the giant and choke him to death. Aside from having a terrible night sleeping on the hard couch, he had yet to endure this loud deep-voiced right at 8:00 in the morning, he sat up losing all the hopes to regain his sleep back ; eyes puffy, body aching, swollen face, but especially with a sore back. He peeked on the figure right before him, only opening one eye, scratching the back of his bed hair. He knew chanyeol was doing it on purpose as his laughs and words kept getting louder and louder. He immediately stood up, surredering, tidying up the couch and folding the covers, gazing his tall husband, with furious glares ready to strangle him any second for waking him up this unsuitably.

 

But unfortunately, he couldn't do anything about it, he couldn't blame chanyeol or yell at him, he couldn't even complain, he knows he has no right to do so, neither was he in any position to give a remark to the taller regarding his crude, careless and annoying behavior. He just has to submit. That's what he always did, still does and will forever do.

Since his young age, exactly right after he left the orphanage at the adult age, he had to work here and there to earn for a living, which entailed working for people who mostly were rich and bossy. His bosses always abused him, he was constantly digraced, humiliated, but especially always reminded that he must "SUBMIT". This word...as much as he hates it, as much as he knows he has no chance but to do it, to submit to everyone. He had always submitted to people, always dicriminated and hurt, thing that elicited from him nothing but the low self-esteem, the self-discrimination, the self-hatred, anxiety and lack of confidence. He always looked down upon himself. Why?Well becuz the world never stopped looking down upon him, destroying his pride and smashing his dignity. Does he even have one? He always asks himself but never came up with an answer.

Many many many s hurt him before, bullied him, beated him up, scared him, ually harssed him, tortured him or even robbed him. Yes the world was nothing but cruel and crude to him. He still questions himself  if there are really blooming days he had yet to live in the future? He always hoped, but he never seen happiness in all these 23 years he survived, he started doubting such a good thing really exists.

--------

Baekhyun now was depressed by all these harmful thoughts of his past life, that never failed to hunt him down. He was taken aback from his deep out-zone when he heard no more words from the taller, the outside bedroom hall was now calm, he then gasped the situation, his husband  had maybe finished his loud phone call, little did he know that the taller was literally staring at him spacing out all this time.

Chanyeol broke the silence as he started getting worried to the motionless small figure of his smol husband (yes smol :") smooool). "Did he die sitting up??" the taller of the two quest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter