I know I shouldn't, but I can't...

A La Luz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun finished his delicious meal decently, enjoying the bright weather, with the beautiful flying birds tweeting, the idyllic ravishing sound of the water falling from the pleasant fountains around him, soothing his ears and blessing them with complete serenity and calmness, he felt peaceful and restful, he never had such a tranquil breakfast since his last trip to the country side of Bucheon when he was 16 y.o. He really liked the breakfast main hall and he wished he'll remain undisturbed and placid. But of course he couldn't, he still has to look for chanyeol and ask him to give him his door card. He immediately stood up groaning at the bad luck he has yet to experience, he wanted to still stay there, just a lil bit longer and enjoy the mild atmosphere, but first things come first, and Chanyeol is always the 1st for him. He immediately went to the waiter, gladly to him...he was asian, and what made him even more happy but actually made him feel easy is that he spoke his language, "OMG FINALLY!!" *he jumped mentally*. He started walking towards the said man aiming to pay him for the breakfast when....

" Mr.Park that's you right? Well you're our special guest this week and all your services are paid Mister. So there's no need to think about paying anything here, plus you have an unlimited access to every benefit and all the servings the hotel offers, and welcome here anytime, you can take anything you want sir, wether it's here or in the main restaurant or in the Bar etc... " The asian waiter said with a sheepish smile on his face, he was so gentle, baekhyun really loved him, and of course he will come again to this breakfast heaven he has named it instead earlier. He immediately complimented the gentleman on their excellent service and their delicious meals, but before he left, something had hit him in the brain ( no not a rock I mean inside his head hahahha :") ), he paused for a second before questioning the guy before him.

" Uhm..Mr. waiter I'm sorry but ...I'm...I...think..you confused me with someone else! I'm not Mr.Park I'm Byun Baekhyun!! So I guess these benefits you were talking about don't apply on me?? So I want you to make a review on your info please so that I would know if I had to pay,becuz I don't actually want any problem to accure later if ever Chanyeol knew that I ordered something and I didn't pay for it and that he--" Baekhyun was cut by the asian waiter chuckling..

" Haha! Mister Baekhyun you are married to Mr.Park Chanyeol right?" the smaller nodded, "So you're also Mr. Park! haha! And this is what I have here on my information papers, yes you have all the right to benefit from all the services unlimitedly just like Mr. Chanyeol, becuz both of your names are on the list of special guests with GOLD VIP booking" he said gently with his eye-smile.

Baekhyun felt stupid for a moment and he couldn't hide his embarassement so he started chuckling non stop at the stupid remark he had made, Hahaha! He has forgotten he is also a "Mr. Park" ! Well he is not used to it after all! But he was happy he is also in the list, somehow he felt important, he felt himself for the first moment, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter