Baekhyun's secrets

A La Luz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-------------------In Taemin's house--------------------

" Jongin can you stop drinking already? I don't want you to get drunk, I can't handle your sober the next morning! You know you're a disaster when you get drunk! You know you can't drink that much and it gives you a serious sickness in the morning with terrible headaches!" Said Taemin worriedly.

" Taemin-ah! For God's sake!! Can't you see I'm suffering! Can't you see I'm sad?? You're my best friend! You're supposed to be helping me not scolding me like that! I'm not a kid!" Said Jongin with a thick voice, full of fatigue, desperation, and sadness.

" I'm you're best friend and I'm helping you by not letting you get drunk, becuz I know how much this harms you! Kyungsoo and your mom always told me to never let you drink that much becuz you have a very fragile body and you can't tolerate wine! That's how I'm being a good friend Jongin! So give me that cup and go lay on the couch now! Don't argue with me! I'll clean the dishes and I'll come next to you" Taemin scolded.

Jongin put the cup aside and does as his hyung told him, he lazily trailed his sore legs to the couch and threw himself desperately on it. He tried closing his eyes to find a peaceful sleep but seems like his own mind is against him, his heart is playing him games and so does his frustrated imagination, he only sees Kyungsoo behind his shut eyelids, his husband seems not to let him live in peace! He came to Taemin's house for three days now aiming to forget his enormous fight with his Kyungie, but it seems like it's not helping at all, all that he could see and hear and recall is how enraged and scandalous he was, he can't specifically remember what he said, but he knows he hurt Kyungsoo and the latter is basically crying his heart out alone in their house, how he hated making him cry! He promised to never let a precious tear drop fall out of his diamond eyes, but here he was breaking his promise and making his husband not only cry for three days now but also worried to death! He knows Kyungsoo gets worried for the least things, so how would he be now? He bets he is dead concerned by now! Half an hour later, Taemin showed up in front of him and sat beside him on the couch, putting his sore legs on his lap giving his dongsaeng a calming massage.

" Jongin...don't you think we must tell Kyungsoo that you're here and that you're safe? He called me like 2000 times asking if you showed up at my place but I kept denying, he is hella worried and I can't lie to him anymore Jongin!! Please!" Taemin begged in frustration.

" Okay okay Hyung! Calm down I will tell him! " Jongin said nonchalantly not showing any sign of interest as if he just wanted to do as Taemin said just to not argue with im any further.

" Jongin! Promise me you will tell him!! Or else I will go and tell him by myself!! I'm not playing this game anymore!" Taemin warned.

" Fine! I promise! But please don't tell him anything before I do! I can't tell him I was at your place! You know he is so insecure around you! Just becuz I knew you quite the same time I knew him and we grew up together to be ever closer each day, he was thinking of you as his rival, you remember when we were in high school, he used to hate you Taemin and you know that!" Taemin nodded smiling.

" Well just to break it up to you...He is still the same! Even though me and you clarified it to him like zillions of times that we're just bothers and that we will never betray him, but he never gets that! He's still insecure when you're around! He always thinks that one day when I no longer like him or when we fight that I'll just drop him and come to you! Ugh! That's so stupid! But what should I do? I can't convince him! He thinks you're more advantaged compared to him, he thinks you're ier than him and more talented and skinnier and prettier etc... and that I will fall for you! Ugh! He doesn't know that I'm head over heels for him it's been 20 years and HE DOESN'T ING GET THAT! He doesn't trust me, he doesn't trust my love to him" Jongin stated with tears in his eyes.

" But...Jongin..don't you think you're...quite..Uhm..doing the same..?? Somehow??" Taemin stuttered not really sure if he can face his dongsaeng with this truth, he didn't want to scold Jongin nor to pull a fight with him, he really isn't in the mood to argue with him even, but he has to tell him the truth, he has to tell him that he's doing the same as Kyungsoo does to him.

" What do you mean..?? " Jongin lifted his head to finally face Taemin who's still his feet.

" Jongin..please..don't be mad at me..I don't want to argue with you, and you know I love you more than anyone..but you're also wrong! I mean...you're doing the same thing he does! You felt frustrated when you knew he doesn't trust your love and you even called him stupid for being insecure towards me, which is his own right! He has the right to be jealous after all, so do you! But why you did you get mad at him for not trusting your love when you LEGIT pulled out a serious fight with him for the same reason??! You didn't let him hang out with his one and only best friend after a whole year of being separate?? You legit forbad him from seeing his friend, becuz you thought he may like him more and maybe go with him and cheat on you?? Isn't this what you told me three days ago when you came crying to my house? So YOU too don't trust his love to you!! You literally claimed that he may go and sleep with him or kiss him behind your back! Isn't this stupid from you? If you knew how much he loves you, you wouldn't even thought of this!! So you ALSO made the same mistake as his, you also DON'T trust his love to you Jongin. I think you both are insecure and you both need to trust each other! You're deeply in love with each other and you survived all the hardships through the years with such an unbeatable strength! You maintained your relationship going since the age of 16 when you officially started dating....Yet! You still don't trust each other?? I can't get it! You both need to chill and talk this out! You must learn to feel more secure when someone else is around you, instead of being scared that any third person around might steal you from each other." Taemin wholeheartedly stated.

" Hyung..you're right! But you don't get it!! There's a difference between my case and his!! Taemin-ah you were never in love with me! We were always best friends now we're even brothers!! And you've been knowing me and kyungsoo since ever! We spent our childhood together! And he must get it that you're straight and that you like s and that you'll never betray our friendship! But for that Jaehyun???!! We just met him five years ago!! And he is still a foreigner to me!! Plus he is gay!! And he already confessed to Kyungsoo when we were in our third year in AEC back in London!! He's not our friend like you are to me and Kyungsoo!! He's new! And he is not my friend and he doesn't like me and he was so jealous of me for being Kyungie's boyfriend back then!! So he has no boundaries to stop him from cheating and  breaking the wall to intrude our love life and steal my Bae!! Unlike you!! There's something sacred that you respect and that you can't break! Something that reunites the three of us! Something that you can't cheat on! And that thing is OUR FRIENDSHIP! " Jongin was now standing explaining with his nerves ticking hard almost bursting from his temples, he was dead serious and frustrated.

" Oh...I'm sorry..I get it now..I think there's a diffrence..I can make the diffrence..you're right...you have more reasons to be insecure than kyungsoo! I see it now! I never knew the guy confessed to him?? You never told me that?" Taemin was now somehow shocked.

" Well I don't know how I didn't tell you! Basically I was busy with studies back then and I, myself, was extremely shocked, and I didn't speak to Kyungsoo for weeks becuz of that! I still remember how I heard that Jae telling him that he likes him in the main lobby of the school, I almost jumped on him! Like how the had he got the guts to go and confess to a taken man???!! That only shows that he has hopes to steal him from me, if not back then, then now or maybe any other time in the future, whenever the chance allows him, see why I'm hella insecure now??" Jongin explained himself further this time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter