Yes Honey moon and in Paris! The city of Love!

A La Luz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol and Baehyun were both in the car driving to the airport, their luggage stuffed behind in the car, the smaller of the two was poor enough to not be able to fill one suitcase, he has only few clothes, but chanyeol literally took four big suitcases!! One just for his sneakers and shoes, one just for his joggings, another one for his street-wear (jeans, tees, sweaters), and the last one for his hair gels and hair-spray and toilet papers and towels and tooth-brushes and cumbs and soap liquids and sterilizing liquids, along with extra underwear, his hair drier, his hand creams, face masks , and other cosmetics! Chanyeol is an anti-microbial and hygiene maniac!

The ride to the airport was extra calm! The silence was killing baekhyun! The atmosphere was so heavy! Much less to his care..chanyeol didn't even give a flying about the situation he was just driving with a blank mind.

Once they arrived to the airport, Chanyeol started taking out his majesty suitcases with the help of their butler who was following them behind in a taxi so that he will take Chanyeol's car back with him. Baekhyun's suitcase was the last one to be pulled out, much to his surprise Chanyeol was the one who pulled it out for him and handed it to him! He stuttered mumbling a "thank you" under hisbreath which wasn't even heard and he didn't bother. Chanyeol pulling out his suitcase all by himself and handing it to him was a y act to baekhyun, he doesn't know why but he just found it y.

" Ok you can go Junhyun, thank you for the company and the help! Here are the keys for my car, drive safe, and don't scratch it, it's the last serie of Porsche " Chnayeol said with a smirk, earning an eye roll from baekhyun. He hates someone bragging about their belongings.What to expect? Ugh rich kids! he facepalmed in his head.

They entered the airport and it was so crowded, time banners, time zones and dates and houres everywhere, people from all races walking in all the directions, Baekhyun felt dizzy, he hates crowded places it makes him feel breathless and nervous. He is 23 y.o just like Chanyeol but he was never able to be in an airport, since he was broke as hell and of course couldn't afford himself travelling abroad. He only travels sometimes by train to visit "Bucheon" when he misses his hometown, he never actually been into an airport before, which caused him to be dizzy and disorientated but mostly "LOST", he was following chanyeol in the crowed hoping he won't lose him, or else he will die there due to lack of oxygen, the place is extra crowded, since it was the vacation period he thought.He didn't know what to do next, where to go, cuz he doesn't know the steps people take while being in an airport. Chanyeol on his side was not helping him at all he was running so fast from door to door , from corridor to another, giving papers here and there, not even throwing a glance to his smal husband.  The latter had enough he was lost and he has to do something about it! He stopped in the middle of the people running in all directions around him, and yelled/called out for his husband for the first time with his name ...and he didn't know how the other would react.

Chanyeol on the other side stopped immediately hearing the scream/call baekhyun let out of his throat, he stopped causing him to be bumped by people behind him, it was then he recognised his fast pace. He turned around when he felt a hand clinging to the hem of his shirt..

" What it is? what's wrong ?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter