The Trip

A La Luz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the torturing video-call session Baekhyun and Chanyeol has just survived, the couple kept their wilding thoughts locked up inside their heads, mouths shut, unable to utter a word out of embarassement Mrs.Park has made them experience.

-----Flashback----

Throughout the entire call period, they were trying their best to act lovey dovey infront of her, which required them taking hands, entwining fingers, hugging, sugar-coating each other, cuddling and even telling lies. Baekhyun didn't really know how to play along, so he just let it all on chanyeol, it was him who initiated every move and word, the smaller was just staying still by his side on the bed, acting along and trying his best not to flinch or wince or act awkward whenever the other touched or hugged him, he was smiling the whole time displaying his beautiful white teeth and his beaming cresent eye-smile, in which chanyeol was unexpectedly lost, he didn't notice himself spacing out and staring --for quite a considerable amount of time at his small husband's graceful face.... fair white skin, cute candy-like pursed lips, sparkly puppy eyes and cute silky brown locks brushing against his soft earlobe area and forhead-- until his mother screamed through the rectangular device he was holding, he freaked out when she yelled out of joy informing him how cute he was while staring at his smol husband, she claimed that he looked extremly whipped when admiring Baek's features, to which the latter was not paying attention, until she said so! She took both of them off guard as the smaller instantly turned his head to check on what the older lady was stating, it was then when their eyes met and he was now seizing what she meant, they locked eyes for a moment before Chanyeol surprisingly averted his gaze, looking somewhere through the space anywhere but not in the smaller's direction. Mrs Park finaly decided to end the call as she informed how embarassed they looked paying them the favor of leaving becuz it seemed like they needed some time alone, she clearly assumed wrapping up her teasing session. And this is how the video-call ended, resulting the two of them being awkwardly awkward focusing their gazes on the floor, blushing, as if their lives depended on it.

---------End of flashback----------

It was then, chanyeol broke the silence..

" Get dressed, wear some decent clothes and they better be warm enough, it's freezing outside." He said while standing up to do something in the bathroom.

The adressed puppy boy nodded sevral times, recalling the deal they had an hour ago, of them going on a date and showcasing their love to the media and their stalkers. He couldn't believe after this fake play in front of Mrs.Park, he was so exhausted already and had yet to pull another one in front of the press and for a longer time, he was for real nervous.

Once they were done showering, Chanyeol and Baekhyun --as they promised-- met in front of the main suite door. On his way to the said place the smaller of the two paused, he smelt it again!! ...He smelt that arousing scent of his seductively dressed husband's fragrance!!! Here in front of him....Chanyeol y as hell, dressed amatively in the darkest shades of black tight jeans, simple "Versace" white shirt tucked into it showcasing the fancy "Gucci" belt, covered by a tailored brazen black leather jacket, and latest pair of "Adidas" black and white sneakers, the taller was standing there by the door frame, slim tall and broad, fixing his colar and tossing his brownish hair locks to a side, looking as sharp as ever screaming vigor and tenacity. The smaller suddenly felt so hot also dazed by the strong cologne the latter was wearing which he could smell meters and meters away.

Everything made Baekhyun lost, everything about Chanyeol was hot, alluring and amorous. His gay side was shaking again, he needed to calm down his wild thoughts..so he averted his gaze to the couch lookin for his phone.

" What are you looking for? Did you lose something?" Chanyeol asked seductively with his deep voice.

* ! Why does he have to suddenly talk to me this low?? His low voice is ier than I thought! It's the first time he speaks nicely to me and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter