The fight

A La Luz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the Kim's ...

Fresh windy cool and crispy air started whistling like an invisible ghost in the peaceful dawn. The red and green colored birds with chili-like beak started twitting their morning melody. The fancy garden of the Kim's mansion stood like a royal palace and the thick dried strong brown big branches danced welcoming the morning. The green-brown countless leaves --of the enormous tree rooted broadly peeking by the wed couple's bedroom window-- whispered to each other about their morning plans.The artistic golden sun rays penetrating the open window through the long white curtains hung high to the roof and resting soundly on the red carpeted floor, swaying from time to time by the soothing breeze. Kyungsoo woke up first as always, by the beaming light coming from the outside crossing the love of his life's face displaying his godly features and caressing his tanned skin, Jongin..his husband, his all, was sleeping peacefully next to him, handsome as ever, *he looked so cute while being restful* Kyungie whispered to himself caressing his fair golden skin whilst admiring his divinely sculpted visual lines. Indeed his husband is a beauty god. As he shifted from the peachy scented white sheets --thanks to Jongin's strong peach body-wash and shampoo-- he felt a strong arm wrapped around his waist preventing him from moving any further. He tried to remove the taller's arm so smoothly hoping that he won't wake him up --Jongin hated being awake early in the morning--, in which he thankfully succeeded. He was now off bed stretching and heading to their bedroom bath. After taking a hot shower using Jongin's fresh peachy body-wash, he wore his robe and started brushing his teeth and proceeding with his daily routines. Fortunately, it was a Saturday which means they both have a day off, except that he is going to spend it away from his lover. Kyungsoo had a coffee meeting plan with his best friend Jaehyun Nam, one of the best paint artists in korea and Great Britain, they studied together in London and visited many museums'showcases in Paris, Rome, Moscow..and all over the world. Jaehyun was somehow Kyungie's best friend and Jongin was jealous of him. Which resulted : both of them fighting many times because of this issue, once Jongin even disappeared for a whole week, which frightened kyungsoo to the extent back then after their enormous fight three years ago. The latter after that, found it very hard for him to hangout with his friends especially with "that Jaehyun guy" as the taller calls him. 

He was now alluringly dressed and ready, after he already prepared a delicious breakfast meal for his husband, made of honey creamed pancakes with a huge cup of peach/orange juice and hot curry soup --Jongin loves peaches and honey and is a heavy sleeper, indeed a bear-- He served the meal decently on the kitchen table and headed back to the bedroom to take his jacket and car keys. He already told Jongin about his meeting with Jaehyun so he could already leave but since the taller didn't argue with him much yesterday as he was extremely tired and knocked out becuz of his over-work, he decided to tell him again in case he was not fully listening to him yesterday or totally forgot about it.

In the bedroom....

Kyungsoo entered the master room and found his aphrodisiac half husband already seated up stretching his long y arms in the air, *he just woke up* he assumed.

" Good morning baby" He uttered somehow nervous.

Jongin didn't pay attention to his presence as his eyes were shut while yawning, he immediately turned his gaze to his smol extravagantly dressed husband, he was screaming hotness and cuteness at the same time, Jongin thought to himself. But why was he clad decently?? Is he going somewhere? Did they plan going out together and he forgot? Did he promise Kyungsoo a date this weekend??...All these questions were swimming wildly in his head as he arched his eyebrow as a questioning sign to the man before him who was already wearing his jacket and looking for his keys.

" Where are you going??" Jongin curiously asked, voice still thick with sleep.

" I told you yesterday. Gosh! You forgot! What if I left now and you woke up and didn't find me and went on a drama saying that I didn't tell you and that I left without your permission??! Ugh thank God I decided to tell you again and this is why I'm here!" Kyungsoo said desperately, hoping for Jongin not to get mad.

" You did?? I don't remember I'm sorry,you know I was so tired yesterday and I immediately went for a shower and slept I didn't even have my dinner so I didn't really pay attention to your words, sorry again babe. So where were you going?" Jongin said busy --not looking at his now nervous husband-- wearing his top and slippers, getting ready to leave the king sized bed.

Kyungsoo was now seriously nervous, he didn't know what to answer, he really loves Jongin and doesn't want to pull out a fight with him because of the same issue once again, he can't bare making him angry on their day off and seeing him disappear again. But he really misses Jaehyun who was his one and only best friend all along the years, the latter had helped him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter