Arrival

A La Luz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once the plane landed, it gave baekhyun a terrible tickling feeling in his stomach, he felt butterflies if not birds there! He jumped out of fear and gripped on Chanyeol's hand which he was already taking with no further intentions  while he was asleep, yeah he is used to sleep clinging to something if not a pillow then it's blanket, if not a blanket then it's his teddy bear, but becuz his teddy bear was in his suitcase he couldn't find anything to cling to or to grab while sleeping except for Chanyeol's hand. He immediately gasped the situation when Chanyeol winced at his strong grip and almost yelled. He then recognised that he was gripping so harshly on the taller's hand while the plane was landing and he couldnt do anything about it, he was scared after all, it's his first time on a plane and this feeling of landing was not a very good one. So somehow he didn't really feel guilty knowing that he hurt Chanyeol. It was an instinctual and spontaneous react he couldn't do anything to stop it. He expected an insult from Chanyeol after that he hurt him. But the taller just removed his hand when the plane totally landed and didn't bother to even tell him to apologize. He was at ease now. Chanyeol is not mad at him. He never expected the taller to understand him, he felt somehow that the small other side of Chanyeol that Mrs. Park talked to him about is somehow showing up, yes his husband has another beautiful side and he just seen a little slice of it and he is determined somehow to dig more into his heart to be able to break that wall and see the integrity of this side. Little did he know that Chanyeol actually woke up an hour before him and found him sleeping on his shoulder, literally drooling and wetting his expensive shirt, but he just let him, Chanyeol always finds natural habits and biological behaviours very normal, drooling while sleeping, farting, peeing their pants while scared or asleep, bad smelling poop, bad morning breath, sweating while nervous or after an effort, smelling sweat even and other natural things were never a bother to him, as long as he does them or have them everyday like naturally and can't control them, so he finds it very illogical and impolite to judge others based on these natural spontaneous behaviours, becuz he knows it's biological and we can do nothing about it. This is human nature,  humans are not perfect. It's a fact he takes as a principle in his life.

 

He turnt his head to the smaller boy and said... " We arrived!  Pack up your things and put everything in your bag and wear your jacket it's raining here in Paris it's literally 14 degrees here unlike Korea". He said calmly. 

Baekhyun was shocked from the calm tone Chanyeol adressed him with but mostly from the huge stain of drool he created on Chanyeol's shoulder right on his expensive shirt, he felt embarrassed and hoped it's already dry and Chanyeol won't feel it or see it. He was extra embarrassed and even if Chanyeol gets mad and yells at him he will take it, he won't blame him, that damn drool stain is HELLA huuuuge!! 

 

" oh ! How much did I sleep so that I would make that big round drool stain?  OMG did I sleep for the half of the time that was left?? OMG! I slept for 6 hours! !Straight!! " he cursed himself in his brain. 

 

Chanyeol immediately hid that big drool stain with his jacket which made baekhyun a little less stressed. At least he can't keep seeing it and blaming himself. The plane immediately stopped and everyone was standing up to get ready to leave. He tried to stand up too but he failed and dropped back onto his seat, his feet were paralysed!!  He maybe forgot how to walk?! He thought to himself. Chanyeol immediately laughed at his little husband's clumsiness and couldn't hide his chuckle. So he just decided to blurt out something to keep his cool allure. 

 

" You're so dumb!  How can you keep sitting for straight 12 hours??  Are you nuts?  From time to time people stand up and go walk to the toilet to regain their blood circulation unlike you, your circulation has stopped and you're trying to stand up that quick? You must have expected that fall on the seat. Anyway hurry up!  We need to leave!" he said with a smirk as if he was mocking the smaller. 

 

Baekhyun was a bit irritated and he wanted to defend himself wanting from the taller to feel guilty becuz he literally was the reason. " Well I wanted to go and take a walk!  I saw people walking on the corridors and heading to the toilet, but you asked me to not move and you threatened me if I ever wake you up, I even wanted to pee and I kept it, becuz I couldn't wake you up to ask you to let me pass, since you are on the outside seat, blocking my way out. I wanted to to ask you to let me sit on the edge seat by the corridor, but I couldn't becuz you ordered me to sit in the inside by the window, and I didn't want to say No or to go against you, becuz you might get mad, and you will yell at me and I didn't want no other embarassement after the one I experienced in the airport 12 hours ago! " he said with almost tears in his eyes. Chanyeol saw that, he saw the tears, he felt a sting in his heart, did he just caused the little puppy boy all this stress and torture during all the plane ride??  What baekhyun kept his pee for 12 hours and his feet got paralysed becuz he didn't want to wake him up becuz he was scared of him???????!!!! He felt so guilty and he had to do something about it, Chanyeol can never stand guilt burning him,thats why he always apologies first.

 

" I'm sorry! But it's stupid how could you think I will get mad if you needed to pee?? This is a natural need and I can't stop you from it?? When I said don't wake me up, I meant NOT talking to me or wanting to chat with me! Not starving yourself and preventing urself from your natural needs?? I HATE you yes! But I'm not that merciless to let you pee yourself in your pants! Oh gosh! You're so stupid!  You gotta make difference btw what I say and what I actually mean! Try to make your brain work! Anyway let's get down quickly we need to look for toilets in the airport! "

 

They both didn't recognise that they were talking so long that everyone already left the plane and they were the only ones left, until the Stewart came to them and asked them to leave. Baekhyun was still under the shock of how Chanyeol immediately apologised to him with no hesitation! He then was sure of his mother's words and he was sure now that that beautiful side of Chanyeol is still there and he had to make it appear more ! When he will be able to get it out, get that special old self of Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter