Kaisoo the Tom & Jerry Couple

A La Luz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kyungsoo and Jongin are a happy six months married couple now, they had their luxurious marriage in the most expensive islands Jongin bought for his small husband as their wedding gift, it's none than the beautiful "COMO PARROT CAY" island, located in TURKS & CAICOS". Yes! They had their fancy marriage ceremony in there and spent 2 months of honey moon travelling all over the world! Yes the Kadi couple are breathing money, they are extremely rich! Both their families are billionairs, by heritage. Jongin's parents are the richest people in Asia, they own a multinational cable, satellites and telecommunications holding company, they work in unision with all the telecommunication entreprises in the world.

For Kyungsoo's background.. his father, Mr.DO is the richest man in South America and the USA, he studied engineering at the National Autonomous University "UNAM" in Mexico before going on to found companies that have interest in the financial, industrial, telecommunications, and media sectors, among others. Today, he controls more than 200 companies in Mexico and is one of the largest stockholders of The New York Times. 

So since Jongin and kyungsoo's parents worked in the same field which is "Telecommunication", they had many business deals and partnerships through the years, thing that  made them become loyal fixed partners with each other, since their kids' young age. Which implied that both jongin and kyungie to become bestfriends since childhood. Until one day at the age of 16 they both found out that they were in love and told their parents who weren't against it at all, but actually supported them so much. Since then... they started dating and spent all their high school and college years unseparable which caused many people to be jealous of them, especially Chanyeol since he was their one and only bestfriend and he was literally "thirdwheeling" them all the time. Kaisoo couple were never bullied for being gay! Of course no one can bully the richest heirs in Asia, America and south America, instead ; they were so supported by the media and by all the people around them. 

Both of them are going to take over their parents' business companies one day. But since they haven't retired yet, jongin and kyungie's families, let them study Arts'engineering and let them do whatever they want at the beginning. But once they get old and uncapable, the young boys promised they will immediately take over their business. Which implied that they will start taking business courses next year in the most famous and the best university of "Economical studies and business" in order to obtain a doctorate degree to be able to rule their parents'companies in the future. Aside from being arts engineers.

Their families were so understanding and actually let them enjoy their hobbies and what they tend to enjoy the most, which is art. But they are now in a whole year rest before they officially start studying in the business college next year. Much work to come for them in the future! But they always convince e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter