The talk 1

A La Luz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun stood there in the cold rooftop for hours and hours, he didn't really feel the time pass, he cared less, he was hurt, he was not in the mood to do anything, he just wanted to stay there and watch the beautiful Eiffel tower while admiring the mesmerising view of the snail city from one of the highest buildings, Le Royal Monceau. Paris was indeed a snail shaped city, it was so breathtaking, it was indeed the place of romance,  he has been watching couples passing by in the streets hugging and kissing here and the and everywhere, he felt warm seeing the love being spread between people, he wished he can find someone too, to whom he can share all his love, he has a huge load of affection he had stocked since ever but never gave it to anyone and it started getting overdosed. He needed someone to whom he will give this love becuz it's overwhelming him to the extent. He wanted someone to love him and someone he can love. He wanted nothing... he just wants to be loved...he begged. 

No one ever loved him nor showed him considering or affection, he doesn't know how does it feel being loved and cared for. He waited long enough to feel this happy feeling people always talk about, he tried 23 years to feel this, to be happy, but seems like things aren't going on the way he wants, the whole world was against him, against his will, against his happiness. Maybe he is just destined to live alone this sorrowful, sad, disgraced and hurt?! He is now on the verge of losing all the hope. All the hope he had been gathering for years... Maybe nothing is going to be fine, maybe nothing is going to be better, he was just hallucinating, he was just raising his hopes to calm himself down, he was... lying to himself...and he actually believed the lie and he is currently living in it. 

But before he could sink even deeper, he needed to stop, he needed to wake up! Nothing was going to be good, he won't be fine so he must just stop hoping, cuz he will never get what he wants. Life is not that easy. It's time! It's time to stop dreaming on cloud 9 and land back on earth, it's time to be logical and realistic, it's time to stop believing in something called "Love" and "Hope", "Happiness" doesn't exist, it's just a lie weak people have created becuz they couldn't deal with their sadness, depression and their miserable life!........But..he was not anybody! He was Baekhyun! The guy who suffered more than anyone else, the fragile little boy who had lived nothing but pain, sorrow, poverty, disgrace and abduction. The small creat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter