VERSACE for Men Boutique, Avenue Montaigne, Paris

A La Luz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

The newly wed couple headed together to the biggest Male VERSACE boutique in Paris, in order to pick two fancy suits for the big ceremony, as they both stood in front of the store, paparazzi and reporters started gathering around them right after they went out of their car, they kept taking pictures of them holding hands and smiling to each other as if their lives depended on each other, little did they know that it was just an act they are both pulling infront of the media, the camera-men kept following them holding their big long bazzokas making constant click-clack sounds and blinding flash-lights, while the journalists kept blabbering annoying questions here and there not synchronized at all, which made Baekhyun a little bit dizzy, he seriously couldn't catch a word from what they said, can't they ask questions slowly following a certain order? Instead of talking all at once? But there was that one question that kept repeating, each time asked in a diffrent way, and it's the same question from last time when they both went to the Mall and when they first went out together from Le Royal Monceau Hotel, it's that mysterious question that Chanyeol never answers and never intends to answer... " Who's Yeolbae Mr. Chanyeol? Where is he? Are you dating him or Kang Hana? Where's Kang Hana? Why did she disappear even before your marriage? Did she find out you were cheating on her with Yeolbae?? Mr.Park please answer us!!"..etc.. As much as these reporters wanted to know the answers as much as Baekhyun does, this issue of Yeolbae and Kang Hana is seriously giving him a strong headache from the huge amount of curiosity his heart and mind were holding recently, he can't stand not knowing anything going on around him?? He needed to know!! He wanted to know his husband's secrets! He needed to know if Chanyeol is in any relationship with the two meantioned people!!! Who is Yeolbae? So Chanyeol already broke up with Kang Hana from what the reporters kept saying, so now his rival was not a woman!! But indeed a man! And maybe a very handsome one! He felt hurt! So the person Chanyeol was talking to on the phone last night was a guy!! And not Kang Hana! He seemed so in love with him!! The way he kept calling him "My baby, my heart, my all, my everything", the way he said "I miss you too, I will be back to give you the biggest longest kiss ever"...so it was all towards Yeolbae!! He hated that! His heart felt heavy and he felt it falling deep inside his ribcage, that's how pain felt like, yes..he was jealous..extremely..jealous! His pink color was snatched away from his face, replaced by a pale tone and cold sweat making his cute bangs stick to his forhead, he felt numb and couldn't move..seeing that, Chanyeol stated feeling worried about him, as he shaked his small body for a response.." Baekhyun are you Okay? Why are you suddenly so pale? Come on let's go inside! I think those paparazzi are making you uncomfortable", the taller took him by the waste, digging their way in between the huge amount of people around them, shouting " Please make us a way!! Please Move aside!!", with so much efforts, they both finally made it inside the store where no reporter was allowed. They both felt at ease and Baekhyun started gaining his color back as his heart finally started beating reboosting his blood circulation, making the heat climb his cold body reaching his knuckles, neck and finally his cheeks making them cutely blush. When Chanyeol was very close to his face, both sharing the same amount of air in between their almost-kissing-faces, the taller was worriedly checking on him, resulting the smaller to blush even harder as his heart kept beating so fast this time that maybe Chanyeol could hear it, he felt HOT!! Extremely HOT! and the boutique's heater was not helping him, he now started sweating and he wanted to take off his jacket!!! But before he could do so, he felt two strong hand placed on his shoulders already pulling off the fabric down his sleeves, yes! Chanyeol was undressing him and now was unbottoning his shirt's collar, asking the lady working in the shop for a bottle of water and a fan, the woman immediately brought what Chanyeol asked her in french and came running to him as if he was he master or something. Chanyeol looked very hot when giving orders to someone with his deep manly voice, especially when his eyebrows are frown and his forhead is furrowed, he looked extremely hot when he's angry Baekhyun thought to himself.. * It's NOT time for your dirty imagination Baekie!! you my mind!!* he cursed mentally.

'' Here! Drink water! You're sweating!!" Chanyeol opened the bottle for the smaller heading it towards his mouth feeding him without handing it to him. Baekhyun didn't pay attention to Chanyeol still holding the bottle, as he spontaneously took it to drink water from it when his hand immediately landed on a fair skinned bigger hand below it, he was now holding his husband's knuckles subconsciously, entailing him to blush even harder and to feel ten time hotter, he started to panic, so he instinctively snatched his hand away still drinking the water Chanyeol was feeding him, trying to act normal, like nothing happened. He was at ease when the taller didn't bother the small embarassing scene they both shared few seconds ago, since he seemed so calm and so fine with it as if he didn't even notice that the smaller was taking his hand a while ago, with that Baekhyun felt cool and placid, all his worries washing away with every sip he swallowed. He was so happy with the attention he was getting from his love.

" Do you feel good now? " Chanyeol asked as he disconnected the bottle from the smaller's pursed lips, closing it and holding the fan right in front of Baekhyun's face making his cute locks to fly away as the cold air coming from it was now cooling his forhead's sweat droplets, heading down to cool his neck's heat.

" Yeah I'm fine thank you, sorry for worrying you, I don"t know what happened to me.." Baekhyun said guiltily.

" Are you sure this isn't happening frequently to you? Becuz last time in the airport when we were in Korea.... you were..like this? Are you sure you don't have any chronical heart disease or something like that?? Should we go to a doctor for a check up?" Chanyeol asked curiously arching perfectly his eyebrows to the smaller.

Baekhyun almost panicked, he didn't want Chanyeol to know that he has agoraphobia, he didn't want him to know that he was fragile and chronically ill. He was afraid the latter may leave him behind, who would want to be married to someone who's constantly sick and may die anytime? Baekhyun hides many things and Chanyeol could sense it, not wanting to insist on the smaller, he immediately stood up and took him by the hand to the suits section after he confirmed to him that he was fine now.

Baekhyun kept blushing as Chanyeol was holding his hand pulling him forward somewhere where they can try their official suits, the lady from a while ago was assisting them giving them suggestions on what they should pick, not paying attention to her, Baekhyun was taken aback by the shop's luxurious design, everything around was screaming Fancy! The clothes were from the latest brand-new collection, everything was mindblowing, the suits looked so royal, the price tags were shining with many golden numbers on them displaying highly expensive prices, they were unbelievable!! How can Chanyeol afford this huge amount of money for a one night party and for the both of them? Can't they just go to a simple tuxido shop and buy two good-looking suits with cheaper prices instead of those from VERSACE?? Aaaaah THE PRESTIGE! He remembered! The media will be discussing the brands they're wearing and how fancy and expensive they are!! So of course they can't be wearing any normal suits or else they'll be bashed and judgingly criticised as fashion disasters! Ugh! How hard it is to be famous and rich! You're forced to spend unbelievable amount of money for your daily street-wear even if you don't want to, even if you just want to wear simple and cheaper clothes, but you can't!! You're forced to buy your clothes from big brands and from the last collections. How stupid! He shrugged.

" So Mr.Park Chanyeol do you want individual suits or couple suits with a theme to complete each other?" The Boutique lady spoke to Chanyeol in french at first but then they both proceeded with english not leaving for Baekhyun the slightest chance to understand what they were saying, he was dumbfounded and surp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter