Happy and in Love.

A La Luz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early in morning the artistic golden sun got up like a baby and started painting the dark black sky into a bright blue one. The radiant looking milky clouds got up from sleep and started travelling around the sky visiting the wonderful environment. The big buzzing bumble bees swarmed up in the air in glad searching for sweet honey. The huge palm trees' branches swung in the wind greeting good morning and the small colourful cute butterflies danced all around the environment looking for sweet nectar. The flowers' fragrance in the pots of Baekhyun's bedroom balcony filled the whole room making the morning mildly pleasant, and the sound of the soothing waves slamming into each other added the weather nothing but smooth freshness and composure. Baekhyun woke up to this harmoniously tranquil climate, stretching his cute small limbs in the air, yawning peacefully and his small puppy eyes to clear up his morning vision. The sound of the birds tweeting all around drew a smile upon his pinkish pursed lips, " It's so beautiful to live far from the city!" he said to himself.

Baekhyun brushed his teeth and combed his hair, he didn't take a shower because he already had one last night when he came back all wet after the intimate romantic scene he shared with his husband in the coast. Recalling all last night's events, Baekhyun couldn't help but let a large grin escape his lips, the next thing, he found himself squealing in bed, rolling in his white vanilla scented sheets like a high school girl who has just found her first love. He couldn't leave his room! Why?... Well it's definitely because of yesterday's kiss! He doesn't know how to act or behave around Chanyeol and facing him right now is the last thing he thinks about. He was sure that whenever he will be around him he will start recalling the intimate moment they shared and will start blushing right away which will cause him nothing but more embarassement. So he stood there in his room, despite it being 7:00am, he didn't have any plans in going to the kitchen and cooking something for the both of them like he did the day before. Something in his heart prevented him from leaving the bedroom and told him to just sit there and take his diary and start writing about his whirlwind of feelings, he was happy, he was restful, he was no longer depressed, he was not sad...he was in LOVE.

Baekhyun's POV : ( in his diary)

December 11th

Chanyeol...has made me experience love once again after 6 years of sorrow..

I would like to say and state that the experience of ‘falling in love’ is out of this world. Highly desirable, rare, and impossible to keep - although it has been known to come and go, it is the initial unparalleled rush that creates addicts. The entire world stops. Suddenly everything that ever caused you pain fades away and you are filled with a feeling of delirium. The universe around you seems to explode with happiness and you believe that you have discovered something that no one has ever experienced before. The love that you feel is unique and new, it is marvelous and unstoppable. You will be in love with this person for eternity and nothing can ever happen to stop the incredible rush.  Everything that you see, feel, taste, hear, sense becomes new and meaningful. If your love loves something you find peculiar, you will soon find yourself feeling some affection towards its obscurity. 

When you wake, you remember that you are in love, and the world feels light. You wonder how it is possible that you have ever felt sorrow - this person in front of you radiates everything that brings joy, and it is impossible and ridiculous to consider the possibility that what you are experiencing is fleeting - no matter your age or experience. 

Your insides feel fizzy, when you look in the mirror you have become more beautiful, attractive, strong, intelligent. You are robust. You can achieve anything. No one has ever felt the way that you are feeling!! Yes I use to feel desperate, unloved, cheap, lonely, awful, shameful, weak, hurt, betrayed, poor, soulless and dead inside, I use to feel tedious, lifeless, dry, uninteresting, boring and dull, but now I feel like Chanyeol has awakened something in me! It's like he has revived the dead "Me" and has given my departed heart a push, that it has --once again after years-- started beating again, and this push is "L.O.V.E " . I'm so thankful for Chanyeol... he has resusciated me, he has restored "life" in me...it's like he has put a new soul in my once dead body!

You know how does it feel like??..Well it's like you want to shout out loud to anyone who will listen that you are in love and that your love is a special type that no one has ever felt before.

It's like your blood pressure changes - this can be particularly helpful if you are having trouble managing it - it can simply go back to normal! Your doctor will be amazed and ask what you have been doing!! Hahaha ^ o^   ^o^

When you go to sleep, you will wish that person was next to you, and if they are not, you will think loving thoughts about how incredibly unique and special they are. You will thank the Universe for finally bringing you together.

I have been in love twice, the first one was 6 years ago, it was special and sweet at first but..later it became bitter and painful, it took me ages to forget it. The second time  is diffrent, it was hurtful and arduous at first but is slowly becoming sweeter and sweeter. The second time..brought a sense of peace to my life! Because I finally understood that my first love was not the one and only. My loss was not permanent, and I understood that I could love again. It was the most liberating experience. I am forever grateful to my second love... to.."Chanyeol"..

I love you Chanyeol...

Lots of love and affection from a humble human..

Byun Baekhyun 

xoxo

End of POV.

Putting the pen inside and closing his diary book, Baekhyun decided to leave his bed to go and cook a decent breakfast for him and Chanyeol after having his mind relaxed and cleared up during this morning resting session he has just had. Standing up and wearing his cute slippers, he headed to the door of his room and opened it, as he was about to leave, he heard some utensils' noises, it's like someone was cooking or cleaning the dishes. So to answer his curiosity, he went upstairs and was met with the back of a young pretty woman. From her skin color and her naturally blond hair, Baekhyun could tell she is not asian! Exactly!.. He confirmed his own thought when the said lady turnt to face him. She has big beautiful blue eyes, and a very fair white skin! She looks europian, he assumed. Who is she? What is she doing in the kitchen? Is she one of Chanyeol's maids?

As if she heard him, the beautiful woman bowed to him and greeted him in korean..

" Anneonghasseyeo Mister Baekhyun, I'm Suzane, I'm 27y.o and I'm Park--" She was cut off by Chanyeol's deep voice causing both of them to turn to the taller male.

" Suzane! Please come here we need to talk" .

" Okay Chanyeol master-nim". She bowed to Baekhyun and eyed him from the corners of her azure eyes before she went downstairs where Chanyeol was calling her.

They both left a dumbfounded Baekhyun behind, he didn't know why Chanyeol stopped her from introducing herself. *Why is that? Is he trying to hide something from me?? Is she his mistress?? Omg!! Why am I thinking bad of people! Oh God please forgive me!!* Baekhyun apologized looking up to the blue sky bringing his hands together in a pleading pose, as if asking for forgiveness from God above.

" Oh! She was preparing breakfast!! What??.....Cereals?? And in a cute little Pororo bowl?? Chanyeol still eats cereals for breakfast?? Omg is this one of his secret kinks that he doesn't want me to discover???!! Hahhahahah Sorry Chanyeol sweetie I'm evil and I got you this time!!  Now I know why you called her so fast!! So that she wouldn't tell me she was preparing your cereals in a baby pinky Pororo bowl!! Hahahahaha! Omg Chanyeol you're such a baby! And I'm gonna tease you with this FOREVER!! Hahahaha" Baekhyun devilishly spoke to himself whilst checking the kitchen counter, pulling off his dangerous evil laugh.

As he was about to take a spoonful of the decently served cereals, a sharp memory cut him off like a sword..

" Suzane!!...." He muttered.

" Suzane...Where have I heard this name!!?".

" Aha! In Paris! It was her the one Chanyeol spoke to on the phone back in that terrible cold night! He talked to both her and Yeolbae that night!! Who is she?" He mumbled to himself.

All his thoughts were cut off when a certain handsome giant appeared in front of him.

" Good morning.." He said, and Baekhyun blushed, he cursed himself for turning red but it was too late, Chanyeol already noticed it and started grinning teasingly, and the smaller couldn't do anything about it.

" Good morning." Was all what Baekhyun could say as a reply, his tongue was twistedand his brain was frozen.

" You're so shy!" Chanyeol voiced out, a teasing smile plastered on his godly handsome face, displaying his cute dimple.

" Uhm..yes..Uhh..hehe.." He blushed even more.

" Okay Okay I'll stop! I can't tease you no more cuz you might explode! Look at your face!! Hahaha but you're so cute!" Chanyeol said extending his hand to pinch Baekhyun's cheek. "Moshi moshi" the taller cutely said expressing his current feelings towards the extreme level of cuteness his small husband was showcasing.

To Chanyeol's touch, Baekhyun almost fainted, the way he squeezed his cheek in between his long slender fingers gave the smaller shivers down his spine, it's so weird how a small touch from the taller can easily make him melt. Okay..that's love. Baekhyun, miraculously, was saved from the whole situation as Chanyeol's phone rang and the latter went downstairs to grab it, the smaller then turned to collapse his whole body on the kitchen counter as his feet were no longer able to carry him, he was squealing inside, he was about to pull a scene in front of Chanyeol, he was so thankful for whoever called him, or else the taller would have witnessed him melting on the floor like an icecream..and that would be embarassing!

Baekhyun's whirlpool of thoughts has been cut off when he door bell rang several times. He jumped out of his zone and headed towards the door downstairs. He took the staircase and when he was in the first floor Chanyeol called him.

" Baekhyun-ah!" Chanyeol called from the end of the corridor.

" Nae?.." Baekhyun turned to face him.

"  Wait for me in your room, I've got something for you!" Chanyeol winked while grinning and Baekhyun's eyes widened twice their size.

" Uhm..Ook..b-but...the..the d-door .." Baekhyun stuttered not finding a way to articulate a correct phrase, he was still dazed by Chanyeol's wink few seconds ago.

" Don't worry Suzane went to open it, just go rest in your room and wait for me!" Chanyeol assured.

" Okay.."  Was all what could come out of Baekhyun's mouth, he was still startled * Why did Chanyeol wink to me? That was hot and hard for me!! Doesn't he know I have a poor heart?? And what did he want me for?? What did he get for me?? Is it a gift?*  Baekhyun was lost in his own deep ocean of thoughts, all these questions battling and slamming against each other like waves flooding his mind. He stood there in his room, in his outzone for quite a while, maybe 15 minutes, maybe 20 minutes, he can't say, since he wasn't counting time anyways, but he could tell that Chanyeol got late. When he was questioning himself of the possible reasons why his husband asked to meet him in his room, he heard three small knocks on the door, as if they were produced by a small hand instead of Chanyeol's giant one. *Why was Chanyeol being so nice and considerate knocking the door this slowly and gently??* Baekhyun was running out of breath, he didn't know what may happen later on!! Especially when they'll be all alone in his room and for the first time ( well the time when Chanyeol was drunk is not counted) and particularly when Chanyeol has asked him to wait for him in his bedroom because he said he got something for him and above it all he winked to him!!! So how is the poor Baekhyun supposed to calm down when all the hints refer to something naughty and cocky??!! 

Baekhyun shook his head twice in a gesture to kick his thoughts away and focus back on the door that has been knocked again, he immediately lifted his head and hesitantly muttered..." C-come in..." He wanted to stand up and go open it but his was glued to bed, for some reason, he couldn't move.

Then the door creaked open and he spontaneously lifted his head and looked up quite high to the door frame in order to meet with Chanyeol's gaze, knowing his hight, his husband normally reaches the top of the frame. But as the door creaked open even wider his gaze was met with nothing! *Where's Chanyeol? Who the hell is opening the door??*  He then hovered his orbs downwards, to meet with a small pair of shoes and small hands clutching the extremity of the door with a small head peaking cutely inside the room, it was a little boy!! Baekhyun was surprised, but wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter