Le Royal Monceau, Hôtel de Luxe, Coeur de Paris 1

A La Luz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The newly wed couple arrived in front of the oldest most luxurious, famous and most expensive hotel in the heart of Paris, "Le Royal Monceau", a 5 stars hotel, with all the services you could ever dream of. Baekhyun immediately opened the door to leave while Chanyeol just stood there waiting for the driver to open him the door, baekhyun rolled his eyes at the sight of what just happened and groaned, he hated how rich people always have to live the prestige and feel themselves on others, always want to be served and respected while they just disgrace people who work for them. The taxi driver asked him to wait for him until he opens the door for him but the smaller just asked him not to and he thanked him in french becuz it was the only word he knows in this weird language, he mumbeled a "Merci beaucoup", and waited at the entrance for Chanyeol who was talking to the security guards ordering them to call the Bellhop/Hotel porter of the hotel to carry their luggage. He just waited there not wanting to do any steps afraid that the taller may get mad at him and embarass him again.

Standing by the entrance wasn't a bad idea actually, he was enjoying looking through the luxurious glass door at the inside, it was so beautiful and fancy!! Everything is ROYAL themed, everything is in Gold and Red, from the curtains, to the reception bars, to the lights, to the long red carpets, to the golden stairs, to the crystal Chandeliers, to the flower vazes, and those old golden greek status, everything was screaming "ROYALTY", he even for a slice of a second thought that he is somewehere in The Queen Elisabeth's Castle, he was so lost in the glamorous view of the inside, until he saw Chanyeol already there at the reception, the taller didn't even bother to ask him in, he immediately jumped from his place and went running to the inside afraid that he might lose Chanyeol or maybe they will stop him from getting in, if ever his husband was not with him.And this is exactly what happened...a nice guy, he guessed from the security staff, have stopped him from walking inside...

" Salut Monsie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter