On the plane .. to Paris

A La Luz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The newly wed couple intered the plane with baekhyun in the front and chanyeol following behind, baekhyun didn't know where to go or which seat to take, he wanted to ask his husband but was afraid of his reaction and he was expecting him to answer him so offensivenly if not totally ignore him. So he didn't take the risk of being embarassed once again in front of everyone on the plane, so he just kept his question for him and decided to move somewhere on the right, heading to some random seats like a Pro! Until he felt his elbow being grabbed so strongly until he almost fell.

"Ouch.." baekhyun let out a whine, well he was in pain, that elbow grip was too strong.

" Where are you going? Why are you so sure suddenly? Didn't you tell me few minutes ago when we were inside the airport that you never traveled on a plane and that you know nothing about it and that you need my assistance?? So why are you suddenly independant and so sure about your behavior? Why you decided to go on the right so suddenly?" the taller said under his teeth, baekhyun could tell he was mad.

" Oh sorry.." is all what baekhyun had on mind to say, he didn't want to say more words, he just wants chanyeol to calm down, so he had no intentions to talk back to him or start a quarrel or even defend himself.He just shut up and blurted a "Sorry".

" Just follow me, this is 2nd class, we're on the 1st class, so on the left! " Chanyeol said calmly this time, letting go of the confused puppy eyes boy.

Baekhyun was curious! He wanted to ask what's the diffrence between the two classes so he promised to himself that he'll ask chanyeol about it once they settle down in their seats.

Chanyeol mentioned to baekhyun where to sit using his finger, the smaller of the two noticed that the 1st class seats were much larger and more comfortable,with some mini-Televisions or pads or big screens or whatever those were. The taller asked him to sit on the window seat in the inside, while he sat on the outside seat by the narrow corridor of the plane, after stuffing his handbag and jacket on the luggage box above them.

" Do you wanna keep taking your jacket between your hands or do you want me to stuff it for you above? I don't want you to ask me stuff it for you later! I will be sleeping and I don't want you to ning disturb me! " said chanyeol with an angry tone.

Baekhyun staltered and knew that his husband will be sleeping the whole road and the trip is 12 hours long, he is going to be bored he assumed, like extra bored! He thought his feet will paralyze if he will be seated for 12 hours, just the idea of it stressed him and the fact that chanyeol will be sleeping the whole road maybe, have gotten him more stressed. He hoped he can find something to entertain himself with, he planned to sleep too so that he will make the time pass somehow faster. But he knows he isn't a heavy sleeper, so he won't be sleeping for so long actually, which means he has to look for himself for something to keep him out of boredom. He just came up with the idea of chatting with his husband on some airport matters, maybe chanyeol would like to clarify for him.

" No, I'm fine with it , thank you, I will keep both my jacket & my handbag in my hands, maybe I'll feel cold and need my jacket as well as I may need anything from my handbag,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter