Valentine III, Bogildo island. Love Making.

A La Luz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Basically where Chanbaek are staying for the vacation *.*

 

Baekhyun's POV:

I woke up to someone holding me, I'm still sleeping like deep in sleep to the level that I couldn't open my eyes, but I was feeling something..as if someone was hugging me and trying to lift me up. WAIT!! AM I DRUGGED and BEING KIDNAPPED??? I immediately shook myself awake struggling to open my glued eyes, panicking when I heard a familiar voice! I know it! That husky deep yet honey-like voice. The only voice in the world that makes me melt. Yes, Chanyeol's voice. My husband's voice. I instantly calmed down as I felt warm, safe and protected. And above it all, I was in his arms, wait what??! Wait I'm being lifted!! What is he saying?

Chanyeol: " It's okay Mr.Han no need to help me, I can carry him to bed myself, he's so light, I bet he weights 50kg! Haha! Please just help me put the luggage in the lobby."  I heard him say. His voice was so close, yes so close that it's ringing in my ear and making my heart thump really hard and fast. Well yes he was lifting me bridal style and my face is basically placed in the crook of his neck so my left ear is near his mouth that's why. Plus I'm enjoying his heart beat and his warm panting breath against my nape. Wait!! He is panting! OMG! He's carrying me and walking! I'm heavy I must wake up and stand on my damn feet, why do I have to make him suffer like that? Awwn my baby. 

I immediately shot my eyes open and lifted my head to look at him, finally, I'm able to fully wake up. I opened my mouth to speak but my voice was so low that he barely heard me, he thought I was just mumbling in my sleep that's why he didn't give it much attention until I spoke again with my thick sleepy voice.

"Chanyeol-ah!" I said lazily and I felt him stop and lean his head down to check on me.

"Yes baby bun? Oh you're awake!" He said in a cute little voice while smiling to me as if speaking to a baby. Yeah you know you guessed it right! He was pampering me! And omg what's that "baby bun" pet-name he gave me again? Every time he comes up with a new one, wonder how he gets all of these cheesy petnames. I blushed so hard that he noticed and smirked. I hid my face in the crook of his neck and spoke into his skin.

"Chanyeol put me down I can walk." I said shyly still hiding in his neck.

 No you're so tired! Plus we almost arrived" He tried convincing me but I shook my body in his hold and managed to put my feet down. He was surprised, but not as half surprised as I was when I opened my eyes and found out that it was dark, it was night!!

"How long have I slept??" I asked, startled.

" Baby Calm down, you almost fell down, I wasn't even able to catch you! Yeah it's 9 pm."

" WHAAAAAAT??! 9 PM ?? But..BUT..YOU SAID THE RIDE WILL ONLY TAKE 3 HOURS!! YOU MEAN I SLEPT 6 HOURS?? WHAT TOOK US SO LOOONG??" I asked dramatically without recognizing that I was yelling until Chanyeol closed my mouth with his oh so big hand.

" Baekhyun-ah shuuuuut..hahaha..you're shocked I know but you're speaking way too loud and it's so calm her.  We're in the mountains so your voice is ten times amplified. And to answer your question, yes the ride is actually six hours not three, I just lied to you so that you wouldn't feel depressed and whiny even before you come. So yeah..I'm sorry." Chanyeol stated apologetically, a cute frown and a pout on his face.

" Oh okay..it's okay, can we get in please I'm feeling cold." I stated while rubbing my hands against my arms. 

" Oh sure let's go!" He took me by the hand and dragged me into the warmth of this OH SO LUXURIOUS MANSION. My mouth fell open like a seal, the place is extremely beautiful at night, so how is it going to be like in the day?? Basically heavenly! For a moment I thought I just entered the gates of paradise when we passed through the huge mansion gates. Chanyeol noticed how shocked and glued I was in my place, so he stopped on his tracks and came back to hold me by the hand again and drag me upstairs while laughing at me.

" Don't tell me this is also your house Chanyeol !" I blurted out out of nowhere. He seemed startled by the question as he let out a forced laugh.

" Uhm..actually I don't know how to answer you..I mean..it's my house if you want!" He said with a shy smile looking down then up to my eyes. I stiffened not quite getting his point but I managed to articulate something to say.

" What do you mean unless I want?? And where are we in the first place? Where is this beautiful heavenly place that took me six hours to get to?? I mean six hours from where we live to here!! it must be somewhere very far! I never left soul and bucheon's districts you know, so I don't know much places in Korea, though I'm korean, o.m.g what a sad short story" I said quite loud because I heard how my voice echoed in the spacious restful house.

He dragged me to the nearest sofa and we both sat down to talk. " Well for your second question, the answer is "Bogildo, we're in Bogildo island Baekhyun-ah an--" I cut him off with a loud gasp which I immediately suppressed by putting my hand on my mouth. Omg, why am I getting too loud tonight? I mean..don't blame me, Chanyeol won't stop shoving surprises to my face.

"Hahaha..you're so cute Baekhyunnie, but please when I answer your first question don't scream becuz I know you're gonna be hella surprised and I don't want our neighbors to call the police, here I warned you! Hahaha" He said so calmly as if he did not just say that he will surprise the out of me few seconds ago. How am I supposed to calm myself down when he keeps surprising me every two minutes. I braced myself, put my right hand on my heart and the other one on my mouth getting ready to receive the news.

" Well, first of all, give me your hand and no need to cover your mouth becuz I want to see your lips and your reaction. Secondly..uh..uhm..what I meant by "if you want it to be my house" is...is actually..uhm..how do I put it in words..ugh I'm so bad with surprises. But uhm..yeah!! Courage Courage Chanyeol-ah!" He assured himself giving a few fists to his own chest while holding my hand in his bigger one.

" Baekhyun-ah...you know I love you right?" I blushed but still managed to nod even though I really didn't have much confidence in myself to believe that he really loves someone flawful like me. " And today is Valentine's day, and I wanted to give you a gift to remember as my first gift to you on our first Valentine ever! I wanted to make it special but..I didn't know how. I- I thought of many options but..came to a conclusion that you don't deserve such casual presents like some sort of 'a fancy  hand watch' or 'a jacket' or 'a cologne', I found out that you deserve better and more. Actually you gave me a lot in only few months and I couldn't find it in me how to pay you back..for..for taking care of my son, for loving him like the mother he never had, you gave him the love and the tenderness of the mother that everyone needs in his life, I believe you did it becuz you are somehow like him, you also had grown up without the love of a mother, you lacked the tenderness and the warm chest of a mom, so you decided to provide it all to my son for also not having a mother of his own. I don't know how to pay you back for waking up every day at 4:30 am --just becuz we live outside Seoul and it takes me two hours ride to get to my workplace-- to prepare my shower, my clothes, iron my suits, make my breakfast, prepare my lunch and putting it in a box becuz you know I can't come home for lunch and you don't want me eating unhealthy food outside, becuz you care for my health and you want me to have a correct nutrition to which I haven't paid much attention in the past years, seeing that I was living alone and all the time busy. I didn't find someone to take care of me, of my health, of my lifestyle and of my nutrition system. I didn't find someone to remind me to drink water every two hours to keep my body hydrated and to chase away all the toxic substances from it, heck even my drinking water application didn't help me, as I always turn it off or put it on snooze once it gives me alarm. I didn't find someone to bring me my vitamins and coffee to my office every night while worrying about me and telling me to go to sleep and stop drinking too much caffeine becuz it's not healthy for my body. I never had someone who would wake up from their peaceful slumber to come visit me late at night in my office, at 2 am, just to give me a relaxing massage and help me loosen up my stress, and drag me to sleep, telling me that it's too late and that sleep is much important and that work can wait. Baekhyun you were always there reminding me to take my wallet or my keys or my coat or my umbrella whenever I forget them before I leave the house. Heck! You even check the weather for me and tell me what to wear and what not. You make my tie and fix my collar every morning when I'm so late and almost left the house in a messy state, just becuz you care that much for my look and you always want me to be presentable. You clean the house every day because you say Yeolbae is always playing on the ground and mustn't catch a disease from bacteria on the floor or around the place. But mostly you kicked my chef becuz you said you learnt everything from him in the first month and that we no longer need him becuz you're a great cook and there's no need to spend money on additional bills and tasks that you can handle yourself. You're always doing economics and saving money and scolding me for spending too much cash on unnecessary things. And thanks to your healthy and delicious food and the correct nutrition system you set for us as a rule in the house, I gained 5kg and I'm no longer suffering from ulcerated stomach and digestion disorders. I use to have panic attacks and mental breakdowns every now and then becuz of the huge amount of work and responsibility and the problems I'm facing in my both personal and social life, but you were always there massaging my nape and my shoulders and telling me to calm down, and reminding me how much life isn't worth that much stress and concern from us, you always tell me jokes to lighten up my mood when I'm upset, you always bring Yeolbae after you both set up for a plan to tickle me whenever I'm stressed or grumpy after a long tiring day at the company. Baekhyun..you did all this when I didn't even ask, you cooked for me and took care of me when you didn't have to...when I was being a to you in the beginning of our marriage. And that's what actually made me think twice of re-considering you and your efforts in helping me just becuz you were involved with me in this "arranged marriage", when I thought again and again, I came to a conclusion that you didn't do all this just becuz you were my husband and forced into doing it as it is in the contract you signed with my parents, but instead of being a back at me and hating on me like I did, you decided to help me. And someone can't do all this just like that, yes Baekhyun-ah, I came to the conclusion that you did it becuz you truly care for me and most importantly becuz YOU LOVE ME. And that's when I re-considered my thoughts and questioned my feelings. That is when I decided to pay you back and to love you back. So do you accept me living with you in this beautiful house that I'm giving you right now as a modest gift?" I didn't know I was crying until I felt his giant hand wiping the hot waterfalls rolling down my cheeks. He was still taking my hand in his and to be honest, I felt dependent to it, that if he ever let go of me I would scatter and break. I'm weak without him, he is my strength, my shelter, my love and my all. I opened my mouth to utter something but nothing came out. I closed my lips and leaned closer onto his chest and rested my head. I needed him, I needed his protection and love this very moment. As if he reads my mind, he immediately but smoothly adjusted his position to hug me and to have me all protected in his arms. I hugged him by the waist as we sat comfortably on the fancy sofa. I snuggled closer into his chest until I was able to listen to the melodious rhythm of his heartbeat. We stood there for more than ten minutes, restful and calm with no one uttering a word, hugging each other as if our lives depended on it, we both knew that words aren't needed to express how we feel in this very moment, we both knew that we just needed each other and no one else. 

After what if felt like an eternity, I shifted a little bit in his hold to adjust my position to look at him. I finally decided that he deserves an answer, after all the beautiful things he said earlier, he definitely deserves a decent reply from me, he deserves to know that he also means the world to me and that he helped me way more than I did. So I broke the hug we were sharing -- I felt empty and frustrated at the loss of contact, also we were so warm and now I feel so cold but anyways-, I straightened my back and took his both hands in mine. I was ready for my turn.

" Chanyeol-ah...first of all, I didn't kick our chef, I love him and we are both always talking on kakao talk so.." I tried lightening up the mood and it worked pretty well as he burst out into a fist of snory laughs that I enjoyed witnessing, I loved seeing him laugh, it makes happy, especially when I know I'm the reason behind it. 

After he calmed down from his dramatical laughing session, I also gathered my power and spoke, this time seriously, " Secondly..uhm..you needn't buy me a house?!! Chanyeol you already provided me a shelter when I was trailing in the streets like a homeless cat. You gave me the warmth of a house and a family. You are Home! Chanyeol-ah.. you are my home, my shelter and my all. And please stop saying that I helped you a lot and that you must pay me the favor back! I wasn't doing favors Chanyeol? Those are my duties, I did them becuz that's what I should be doing as a husband. I did all those things with pleasure and love, I did them out of affection for you and Yeolbae, for the family you gave me, the family I never had. And I guess we talked about this before. It's you who gave me more than I gave you, so that's why I'll always owe you no matter how hard I'll try to pay it off. So please don't go around wasting your money in buying me expensive things. You always shower me with gifts and fancy clothes and expensive accessories and stuff. I really appreciate it..but..don't feel forced to do this just becuz you want to pay me back for taking care of you and Yeolbae, I do take care of you guys becuz I love you and this is how I should treat you as 'my family' right?? So please, Chanyeol, just love me and be by my side that's all I need. Becuz if you ever think of leaving me, you must know that...that I'll be back in the streets...I have no one but you Chanyeol.. and if you ever decide that you don't want me anymore, you must know that..I will die, if not by being and killed somewhere in the woods, then by me ending my life by my own hands, I don't want to live in a world without you." At the last words, I choked a cry, there was this lump in my throat that suffocated me, I couldn't hold my tears, as they rolled down like hot waterfalls. I recalled my suicidal self before I met him, I was a mess and I couldn't imagine my situation in the streets again, struggling to have a piece of bread to survive. But mostly living without him in my life is the worst.

 

I continued as he carefully listened to me..

" Before I didn't have a reason to live for, so I did many attempts to suicide but they all didn't work, I wanted to take the pain away, I was desperate, suicidal and depressed. I was NOBODY, but after knowing you, I'm finally someone, not any normal person but someone decent, respected and rich, I became Mr.Park, you gave me identity and a decent reputation. So now I finally have a reason to live! So here I'm living...I'm just living becuz you're here...I'm living just for you Chanyeol, not for myself not for anybody else" I smiled a tight-lipped smile to hide my pain. "I really mean what I'm saying Chanyeol, I have you now, so I have no reason to end my life becuz you need me and I must live for you, to love you and to take care of you, but...if..you ever decide to go, please do know that you don't have to take my permission, I mean I'm not telling you this as a sort of threat or something so that you'd stay with me..but..No! Please don't feel forced in being with me just becuz you don't want me dying. Feel free to do whatever you want, and please stay in the place and with the person that would make you happy, in case that person is not me, then feel free to leave me. But since you love me now and we're so fine, then I won't really live off the past malicious memories and I will try my best enjoying living "for" you. I'm not living for myself Chanyeol-ah and that's what I want you to know. You're the only thing that's keeping me holding onto life, you're that rope I'm strongly holding on, that rope that's connecting me to life, once it's cut, I'll die. But don't worry, you wouldn't know, I won't let you know when I no longer exist, so that you won't feel guilty, I don't want you to feel guilty, all I want you to know is..I will be happy if you're happy, even if I'm not that person who provides you  happiness, okay? Just be happy and I'll be fine, wherever I would be at that time, whether in this life or in the other life, I will be happy for you." I finished with a tight-lipped smile hiding my pain and holding my tears.

" Baekhyun..why do you have to say this? I love you and I won't let you go, never ever! So don't worry and please stop having those suicidal thoughts, you're scaring the hell out of me! I, also, can't live without you pumpkin." He kissed the top of my head after he crashed me in a tight hug. I can barely breathe. But I can't complain, I felt safe.

"Pumpkin?? Do I look fat?" I faked a retort. And he panicked, but I instantly laughed and told him that I was just joking and that I indeed love this weird pet-name. Heck! I love all what he calls me.

After our ten minutes'cuddling session, he broke the hug to invite me to the kitchen to have our dinner.

Thirty minutes later of just peacefully chatting and eating, we were full and I was washing the dishes while he was cleaning the table.

"Baekhyun-ah, please just let those dishes til tomorrow, I will clean them, you spent six hours ride you must be tired go to sleep! The bed is ready." I heard him say from the kitchen island. I turned, feeling somehow irritated and retorted..

" WHAT?? SLEEP? Chanyeol is this how are we gonna spend our first Valentine? Oh.. I'm sorry..I didn't mean to say it that loud..but..uhm..are you tired?" I shyly asked as I calmed down after I knew I was literally yelling at him, I felt guilty. What if he was tired?? WTF have I just done? How inconsiderate of me!!

" Oh Baekhyunnie, I'm sorry baby..I just thought you'd be tired. What do you want us to do? You wanna watch a movie? How about we play video game and the loser has to do what the winner orders him?? Uhm.. I'm sorry babe, I didn't really prepare much for tonight, I know I'm terrible, omg you seem so disappointed, I'm sorry" He kept apologizing while fidgeting in his spot and playing with his fingers like a baby. I almost choked as I burst out in a fist of giggles, he is so cute, how can I be angry at him like he assumed?? Heck I'm not even disappointed like he said.

"Chanyeol-ah calm down! Breathe hahaha. I'm fine and I'm not disappointed, I'm enjoying my time with you no matter what we're doing, okay?? You must know that I enjoy your company the most even if we just sit on the couch and cuddle and chat about sweet nothings. So please don't feel guilty or disappointed for not preparing much for tonight! I know you were stressed about tonight and you made it the best for me as I expected so don't worry! I really enjoyed my time with you. It's just that it's too early to sleep and I still want to spend more time with you even if we do nothing. I just want us to chat. So please you already prepared enough, the dinner was fancy and so delicious, the sweet emo-talk session we had before dinner was worth it, the gift you gave me is enough to make me happy for the rest of my life! I mean look!! This heavenly place is MY HOUSE??!! And I'm having you here with me! I can't really ask for more. That's the best I had ever dreamt of. It feels like paradise and still, you think that's not enough?? Honey, I'm on cloud nine. So you did a great job in making this night the best and I would remember it forever...it's just that..I..I just..want..to..s-spend more time with you...s-some q-quality..time..." I said in a very shy tone hanging my head down while playing with my fingers. He seemed taken aback. OMG did he get what I meant? OMG! What have I just done? I hope I'm not rushing things up.

" And..by q-quality t-time..w-what do you exactly mean? Cuz..I..I really..d-didn't prepare much..you know..except for that romantic movie I bought yesterday..I..I know..it's so old and cheesy..but I'm sorry, my techniques are obsolete, I know, I'm so outdated..but it really wasn't my idea..it was Jongin's idea. I'm sorry..d-do y-you have any p-plans? I mean..do you have b-better ideas ..to..s-spend..the night ??" He was stuttering and panicking and I could see that. The stress he was experiencing transmitted to me as I started sweating and my mind went blank for a moment, before I had an idea!

" Oh..a r-romantic movie sounds good, y-yeah! Okay..uh..why don't we watch it upstairs in the bedroom instead of the living room? Hein? It's cold here, plus in the bedroom, it will be better cuz once we feel tired we're gonna sleep immediately, we wouldn't have to move anywhere. Okay?" I smirked in my mind and I felt sorry for taking advantage of Chanyeol's naivety. He instantly agreed and we headed upstairs.

Settling ourselves on the bed, Chanyeol clicked on "Play" and the movie started. I was enjoying the intro and so deep into the narrator's script when I felt Chanyeol's arm sneak around my waist, I was startled and my body reacted in a very weird way, I got giddy for a moment before I let my guard down and scooted closer melting in his warmth, I positioned myself comfortably in his hold and placed my head in the crook of his neck and my arm around his pelvis, somehow, we became used to this type of cuddling, because in the past months we lived together, we became so familiar with cuddles and we no longer felt shy around each other, we just go ahead and snuggle in the weirdest positions enjoying each other's warmth. Today was no exception, I felt Chanyeol's hand moving from my waist to my head and he started caressing my hair and giving me some relaxing scalp massage. I felt restful and calm. His hands really do magic.

Halfway through the movie, I felt like asking Chanyeol all the questions I long suppressed myself from asking him, but curiosity was eating me and I felt like tonight was the right time. Without further ado and without thinking twice or how weird would it sound like, I blurted out my embarrassing question, out of the blue, and he was taken off guard of course. His eyes popped out and he was so cute.

" Have you dated someone after your divorce with Hani?" I felt his body stiffing underneath me and he was silent for more than a minute, I knew he was taken aback and basically was looking for the right answer. But I didn't look up to him, I kept my eyes on the TV giving him time to think. Then I felt him pull away a little bit to look down at me, this is when I looked up and stared right at his almond-shaped eyes, they're beautiful.

" N-no.." He stuttered shaking his head slowly.

" Not even a one night stand?" I said looking straight into his eyes.

" No." This time he was determined. I felt happy, it means he didn't touch anybody else before meeting me. That's weirdly a relief to me despite it being hard for him not to have . But I was selfish.

" Oh! And..how..did you manage your ual life then?" I asked shamelessly. I didn't know where this courage was coming from but I'm tired of keeping these questions that kept burning my heart and triggering my curiosity for a long while now. Plus we are married and we are perfectly progressing in our relationship. And being married, I had all the rights to know everything about him, I needed to know the most personal things about him because this is how we would get closer and improve our bond, we mustn't feel shy from each other anymore and I think we reached this level so far, since we started calling each other pet-names and sharing passionate kisses every morning.

" Well..it seems like this is going to turn into a long discussion, but let's get it, I also wanted to ask you many things as well..should we turn off the movie and focus on our deep chitchat or leave it as a background sound as we speak?"

"Just leave it" I answered looking into his eyes that I've come to adore more and more each passing day.

" Well, what would a lonely deprived divorced man do to not suffer from blue balls?" He laughed for a short moment before he came back to being serious.

" Oh.." I blushed, I just realized what I asked and how embarrassing it is for him to answer but I still thank him for responding honestly despite it being a shamefully private question. I got what he wanted to say so I immediately asked another question to lift up the heavily awkward atmosphere between us.

" So you never kissed a guy before?" He shook his head and answered, " I kissed you!" I laughed and shook my head to him and said " No I meant before me silly" I laughed and hit his head gently.

" No I have never kissed a guy before you..but I do like men, I mean I'm biual I think? But I'm more gay?? Ugh..I don't even know my uality yet. I mean I liked girls but at a certain level of my life I found myself only having interest in men, until... until I met Hana..she...made me requestion my ual orientation. I liked her a lot, I even adored her to the extent if that's possible, I totally forgot about my gay side when I was in deep love with her, I was busy appreciating her to check or even care if I still liked men or not. I first discovered that I was Bi when I started liking guys in high school, I had a crush on the basketball team captain and he was my classmate but I've never told him becuz I was afraid to be judged, while Jongin and Kyungsoo were all lovey-dovey not giving a flying about people. I only told them though, and one day I decided and came out to my parents and told them that I liked guys too and they were supportive." He was looking elsewhere not in my eyes, as if he was recalling those memories.

" So you're saying you're biual? " I asked thoroughly curious.

"Hmm...I don't know?  I mean if you'd ask me now  I'd definitely answer that I'm gay for you and even if you brought me the iest chick on earth,  she won't move a hair in my body,  so you can say I'm not really sure of my uality yet.That's a serious dilemma I'm always having with myself and I haven't come to an answer yet,  so yeah.. I don't know." He was scratching the back of his head and avoiding eye contact with me, he was nervous.

" Was it the reason why Hana left you? I mean..after she found out you liked men?" He hastily turned back to stare at me as if my question startled him.

" No. She never knew. She just...left." He said looking at particularly nowhere as if he was lost in the tragic memory.

" Just like that? Without a sign?" I asked mischievously.

" Without a ing reason..she disappeared without a damn word, as if I meant nothing to her, no ing thing! After all what I had given her,  after all the love and respect and appreciation I offered her, after all the comfort and the fancy lifestyle I provided for her, after I gave her my heart,  my money, my life, my all, she just simply threw it all to the trash and left. Without thinking about my feelings or about her Son's feelings.  And when I was looking for her like a fool, becuz I thought she was in danger, I found her already settled down with a man she used to date for months while she was married to me! She was living with him for more than a half years while I was at work all day long working my off like a dumb trying to improve myself, our lifestyle and our marriage just so that she would be satisfied and proud of me! Little did I know she didn't give a flying . I thought she was taking care of our son when I was at work , turner our she threw him to a babysitter and went to her boyfriend . And when I asked her why she did that,  she said becuz I'm boring, that I always work and that I'm always tired and away from her or traveling abroad for schedule. But still,  I didn't care if she cheated on me if she played with my heart,  but what hurt me the most is.. is Yeolbae! He did no thing wrong,  he did nothing to her to abandon him,  to leave him like an orphan without the love and the warmth of a mother. He did nothing to deserve this, to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter