The Trip 2

A La Luz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Looming in the smack center of Paris in the area known as "Chatêlet-Les-Halles", this giant labyrinth-like shopping center known as "Forum des Halles", is the most popular mall in the city, it had first opened in the early 1970's, constructed following the demolition of a small traditional center to be replaced by a central groceries, clothing, sportswear and electronics market, provided by cuisine and restaurants departments along with two additional floors; one for the games and karaoké clubs and the second for SPA and beauty/skin care centers, the mall also has a large cinema hall and a huge front and back gardens for kids to play in. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were in the said place now enjoying their tour trailing from shop to shop, from ray to ray admiring the beauty of the place and the diversity of its products, indeed everything was there! Nothing lacks! If Baekhyun was asked if he liked the place, he would definitely deny to affirm that he extremely adored it!! And saying he was amazed was an understatement, becuz he was immensely mind-blown.

He immediately stopped by the main fountain located in the center of the mall, dazed by its height and beauty. It was showcasing a radiant performance of coloured waterfalls dancing cheerfully on the gleaming music rythms. He stood there for full five minutes --taking pictures and recording videos of the pleasing landscape-- that he didn't notice Chanyeol standing right beside him arching perfectly his eyebrows while staring at his ecstasic face and beaming smile, the taller of the two found himself smiling along, taken off guard! He couldn't deny it, his small husband was indeed a puppy and a very cute one. He had admitted to himself --since he first saw him smiling sheepishly in their wedding-- that his pursed lips and eye smile were exeedingly beauteous and alluring, it was the first thing that caught his attention in the smaller, mostly like the feature he fell in love with since the first sight. In other terms he loved seeing Baekhyun smile, it's just that he hated to confess it.

Chanyeol wanted to move somewhere else --cuz they still had a lot of things to do--, but his heart couldn't allow him to interrupt the smaller's ravishing moment, especially that he looked this contended displaying his ravishing smile. He stood there few more minutes waiting for Baekhyun to end his admiring-staring session but the latter seems not to let go. So he thought of an idea....

" Baekhyun let's go! " the smaller almost jumped from his spot at the sudden touch, he felt shivers traveling down his spine, as the taller slid his palm onto his, taking it so hastily and entertwining their fingers, dragging him strongly but nicely to the other side of the mall as if nothing really happened. It was then he saw some people following them with cameras in their hands and immediately grasped the situation....he had to start the act!!... Except that he didn't know what do exactly, so.. he let it all to Chanyeol, no matter what the latter does he will just act along and follow...It's just that...he didn't really expect what's coming..

As they both stopped by the baby store, the taller of the two briskly slipped his long arm in a smooth motion around the smaller's waist pulling closer as their bodies bumped into each other, resulting Baekhyun's both hands and small figure to rest sponteneously on Chanyeol's large chest wrapped by his muscular arms protectively. He was shook! He was taken off guard once again by the giant's prompt gestures. Out of surprise and impulsively, he shot up his head to check his husband's amative face for a further explanation, when his forehead swiftly brushed against the taller's chin, realization hitting him hard in the head! He was only few milimeters away from the other's lips. Feeling the burning heat escalating his face, he immediately scooted back aiming to take step away when the giant expeditiously tightened his hold around his waist pulling even closer, he was now running out of oxygen...little did he know that the next thing happening will completely steal his breath away......he felt pair of thick lips locked with his so strongly yet sensually, bringing all the sorts of emotions to his heart, he felt butterflies in his stomach as his eyes widened in shock, meeting Chanyeol's closed ones, his lustful lips pursing hard on his and his large protective palms traveling all over his back pulling him closer and closer... lust was all he could sense at this very moment. As much as he knows this is just an act and that he mustn't really believe it as much as he adored it and wanted to ignore the ugly truth to live it and cherish the ardent incident, the sensual feeling was exceptionally arousing taking over him and his conciousness, he felt dazed and lost, maybe becuz it's been a long time since he hasn't been touched like that, so he closed his eyes along and kissed back, living the carnal desire he had been deprived from as if he needed his giant's touch so bad.

Through the kiss, his heart beated faster and faster as Chanyeol’s brazen face came up to his own. He knew that when he kissed this man, --and forever wed his unutterable visions to his perishable breath-- his mind would never romp again like the mind of God. So he waited, listening for a moment longer to the tuning fork that had been struck upon a star. Then he kissed him again and again. At his lips’ touch he blossomed like a flower and the incarnation was complete, he was...happy.

The papparazzi were shut by the sensual scene before them, they immediately stopped their blabbering and click clacks, staring at the love scene displaying before them, they were amazed too, along with Baekhyun and all the people surrounding them, after that, they instantly left dumbfounded as they finally got what they came for. It was then Chanyeol smoothly broke the kiss, making a distance between the two of them as they both run out of oxygen seeing from the way they were panting, battling on the small quantity of air shared between their very close faces. Baekhyun almost whined at the coldness that hit his face and covered his lips when the taller pulled away, he really didn't want it to end, he cried in his mind. When he stared up at his kisser, he felt the blush climbing his face as the latter hastily averted his gaze, he was red too. They both felt very awkward from the aftermath, and to not make it even worse, Chanyeol decided to cut the weird silence, struggling to act normal as if nothing really happened, hence he uttered a "Let's go inside" without peering the smaller the slightest look.

They both ushered to the baby shop, not knowing exactly what they were doing there, but they both found it as a refugee, playing with some toys as a way to hide their embarassement and to avoid each other. Each one of them wilding in his imagination as the event from few minutes ago kept flashing infront of their eyes. Baekhyun's breathing --unlike Chanyeol-- was still not stable, alarming him of how frustrated he was, a small kiss only has done wonders to him, it's been really ages...he really needed to get laid. Whilst staring intensely at a baby food shelf, panting hard as the exq

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter