Valentine

A La Luz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 6 days since Baekhyun moved in to Chanyeol's room, they have been sleeping together with Yeolbae between them for a while now, that they're somehow used to it. But there were nights when Yeolbae sleeps in his crib and Baekhyun finds himself hugging Chanyeol unconsciously at 3 am, sometimes he finds himself clinging to the giant's arm and holding it like his life depended on it, some other times he finds his hands on the latter's chest with his own head snuggled into the the crook of the taller's neck, he didn't know when and how he was doing this but he just remembers that he ends up in a weird position every morning and that was quite embarassing, but thankfully Chanyeol would always wake up late so he was never able to see the smaller snuggling to him and burrying himself in his giant body and Baekhyun was thankful for that. It's not like Chanyeol was any better, he, too, finds himself hugging the smaller and cuddling with him in the middle of the night, especially that the weather is very cold, being it February, so the situation didn't help that much, Chanyeol is someone who gets cold very easily so he always had to hug something or someone to keep himself warm, little did he know that the smaller was the same.

 Sometimes, Chanyeol wakes up in the middle of the night to some cute whimpers and shifting in the sheets, thinking that it's Yeolbae, to find a certain Baekhyun shivering with his comforter kicked away and nuzzling up to him seeking for warmth, he could never help but soften at the sight and pulls the smaller closer to him, covers him up again and kisses his forhead, this is when his small whimpers stop, Baekhyun needs the warmth of love! Chanyeol guessed. Never in his life, Baekhyun had ever felt such a warmth while sleeping, he was always in bed alone in his extremely cold rooftop room, sometimes he slept at his work place, on the chair or on the floor, uncomfortably, in the cold breeze with no comforter or a source of warmth. He will never ever forget the days when he was kicked away from his orphanage at the age of seventeen, with no shelter to protect him from the cruel outside world! He had spent days walking non stop and trailing in the long dark streets of Bucheon and Seoul, sleeping under trees in the central park, sometimes in the forest, some other times when it's raining or snowing, he'd sleep in train stations or on the hard cold benches of subways, or in the dirty bathrooms of some cheap motels. But when it's summer and it's unbearably hot, he'd sleep in the sewers or by the rivers, seeing that they'd the only cold or less hot places he could stay in. He had suffered a lot, sleeping with fear that some criminals might anytime catch him and threaten him or kill him, he never felt security or peace when he slept, he had always been half asleep with his attention and senses wide awake and aware of any sound or move by anyone or anything around, fearing the cruelty of the wild world. Baekhyun never had friends back then, instead, he had made street dogs and abandoned cats his loyal homies, he felt their pain and abandonment and they felt his sorrow and loneliness, after all they were the same, they were all homeless and without a family or a shelter. That's why now, Baekhyun couldn't be more thankful or ask for more. He had a whole fancy mansion, a master bedroom with a king sized bed and warm lover's arms to sleep in above it all . He couldn't seek for more. He was happy and....grateful. Life is finally giving him what he had always deseved.

Baekhyun woke up when it was around 9 am, he found himself engulfed in Chanyeol's large arms, he kissed the latter's forhead and shifted away from the his tight hold, in order to stand up and make a decent breakfast for them. Baekhyun now knows the exact time Yeolbae wakes up, so he always gets up 30 minutes earlier to prepare his milk and baby food. So after taking a five minute shower, he headed to the kitchen and started making them breakfast. 

****** In Chanyeol's bedroom*******

Yeolbae opened his small eyes and squeezed them close again because of the bright morning sun rays. He threw his pororo pacifier and yawned like a small baby bear, he then started stretching his small limbs in the air before he shifted and climbed down his crib. He saw his father facing him, still deep in his sleep. So he stood up wobbling his smol cute heading to the second floor in odrer to have his breakfast. It had become their little habit, Yeolbae always wakes up and goes straight to the kitchen where he finds Baekhyun already making him his favourite strawberry pancakes and chocolate milk, he loves Baekhyun, it's just that he is so young to know how to confess it.

Once he arrived to the kitchen, he hugged Baekhyun's legs, the latter was taken off guard as he almost jumped from his spot. Seeing the older's startled face and shocked expression, Yeolbae couldn't help but burst into a loud long serie of sweet laughter and giggles. Baekhyun turned around and held him before he threw him in the air, caught him again and showered him with dozens of kisses, in the process, Yeolbae didn't stop giggling and squealing, and when Baekhyun decided to tickle him, it was then when the toddler let out loud screams and laughs, which didn't fail to wake a certain giant. Chanyeol woke up to those beautiful sounds of Baekhyun's melodious laugh and his son's cute giggles, which never failed to draw a wide smile upon his grumpy morning face, they were like the music to his ear. He stood up and washed his face before he headed to the source of his happiness....his son and his husband...his now called "Family".

As he arrived to the kitchen, he witnessed that beautiful sight of his son in his new lover's arms kissing and giggling together like they've known each other since ever. He didn't know he needed to see that in his life until he's actually seen it. *It's a bless*, he confessed. As he approached them, he hugged Baekhyun from behind and his arms were now holding both his husband and his son, they were all happy. And this was only one of those many mellow mornings they've been having for a while now.

 

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

 

≈≈≈≈≈ In the Kim's house ≈≈≈≈≈

 

" Jongiiiiin!" Kyungsoo called from the shower.

" Yes baby?" Jongin replied from above the couch in the living room.

" Come here" Kyungsoo ordered.

"Okaaaay" Jongin replied before he shot up from the couch and turned off the TV, he headed to their bedroom where Kyungsoo was taking his  shower.

" What do you want babe??" Jongin asked knocking on the bathroom door.

" I want my hair towel and my bathrobe" Kyungsoo asked.

" Which bathrobe you want babe? The white one or the red one or the black one or--?" Jongin teased.

" JONGIIIIIIIIIIN!!"

" Okay okay...sorry" Jongin jolted out from his spot and rushed to the wardrobe where he brought Kyungsoo's bathrobe and hair towel.

" Here ..babe" He creaked the bathroom door open peeking in, once he saw his lover's body, he immediately wore a dirty smirk on his face. Feeling that, Kyungsoo knitted his eyebrows into a frown, hid his private area with his small palms and glared at the younger...

" What are you looking at?" Kyungsoo yelled still hiding his crotch.

" I'm looking at what's mine boo!" Jongin teased with a smirk.

" Tsk!"

" Why are you hiding ?? I've seen it all?? Hahaha" Jongin mocked while taking few steps forward towards the bathtub.

" You come closer, I'll kill you and your family and everything you love!!" Kyungsoo threatened but that seemed to only encourage Jongin to step even closer to the smaller, the dirty grin still on his face.

" Jongin! I warned you! Give me my towel and bathrobe and leave! Don't you dare touching me!" Kyungsoo warned with a high pitched voice.

" Hahahahahaha! At this level you're scared of my touch? At this level you know you can't resist it??" Jongin continued with his teasing session.

" Jongin I'm so tired already and I've got a lot of work to prepare for tomorrow, so step back and don't touch me, we all know how this is gonna end! Step back I said! Or I'll kill all what you love! I swear!! I'm serious! Like dead serious!" Kyungsoo swore.

" Then you have to kill yourself first! Cuz you're the one I love the most " Jongin half teased half reasoned.

" God! You're so cringyyyyy! I don't know how I married you and how I fell for your clingy cringy in the first place!" Kyungsoo facepalmed, before he took the bathrobe from the taller and wore it. Jongin was left with an open mouth at the remark his husband threw, but he wasn't that late to reply, he was smart!

" But you still love me regardless, and more than anyone else in this world" Jongin bragged waving his tall limbs in the air.

" Unfotunately YES!" Kyungsoo admitted under his towel while drying his hair, once he finished, he put it aside and walked few steps closer to Jongin, tiptoed and stole a chaste kiss from his plump lips and mumbled a small " Yes I love you and more than anyone in this world " he smiled before he left the bathroom, leaving a certain tanned melting. Jongin had hearts in his eyes, he was in Love and deeply.

Before he could do anything, Jongin recieved a call from his bestfriend Chanyeol. 

" Hello.. Chanyeol is everything okay?" Jongin picked up the phone, worried.

" Uh hi Nini, yeah I'm great, don't worry, I just wanted to ask you something, actually I need your help in something!"

" Oh okay, what is it?" Jongin asked intrested.

" Uhm...uh..eheum.." Chanyeol started stuttering on the line and Jongin knew he was shy.

" Chanyeol! Why being shy? I'm your bestfriend and you always tell me everything and you know you can still tell me anything no matter how weird or dirty it might be!! Hmm... I know it has something to do with Baekhyun!" Jongin teased and Chanyeol was dead blushing behind the device.

" Hahah! Yeah.." Chanyeol tried hiding his embarassement with laughter.

" Okay, yeah it's about Baek, you know... Valentine is tonight and I still can't find a single idea to make it special, or to surprise him! It's our first valentine and I want to make it special and to celebrate it romantically with Baekhyun, only the two of us, but I have n--" in the middle of his speech Jongin jumped out all defensive...

" Oho! oho! Chanyeol!! Don't tell me you want to let Yeolbae with us??!!! Nu-uh! I'm also having my y night with my boo boo! There's no way I'm keeping a baby in a night when I can have my boo boo all for me, I still want to spend more time with Kyunggie even tho we've been dating for a long time, but I'm still not fully getting enough of him and that's why I'm not planning to adopt a child for the moment, I'm sorry Yeollie but this time I can't keep Yeolbae, call Sehun he's single, I'm sure he's too lonely and depressed to find someone to spend the valentine with." 

" Jongin calm down, I'm not even calling you to keep Yeolbae with you! Why are you anticipating things? Calma! I've already dropped my son at my parents' house this morn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter