Valentine 2

A La Luz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

***At Yeonsan Mega Mall ***

“ So Chanyeol, we picked you a casual yet y outfit, you said you didn’t want to make your first Valentine date too official, so we settled for a simple dark blue Tommy Hilfiger Logo Tape Fleece sweatshirt, black denim Celio jeans, a pair of the last Balenciagas and the y last edition Rolex on your muscular wrist! WOW! You look sporty and less formal! It’s a rare sight man! ..You’re always with your boring official suits, long coats, and classical business shoes. ..Hahaha…Uhm...Hey Yeollie! To complete your unusual look, why not comb your hair down? You said you want a drastic change, and I’m sure with your always businessman look, Baekhyun had never seen your bangs down, it will make you look cute and less fierce, give your forehead a break, let it sleep, hide it, I’m bored of your consistent formal look and your always styled up hair. Change change!” Jongin blabbered excitedly helping his best friend with his look for the Valentine tonight.

“ Okay okay I’ll comb my hair down just shut up. So you think I look good?” Chanyeol asked hesitantly, checking himself for the 90th time in the mirror this last half hour, uncertainty eating him clear on his face, his expressions were of unconfident frowns and slightly worried pouts. He was silently panicking, Jongin assumed, so he aimed for a way to calm his friend down and help him regain his confidence.

“Where’s my rough tough Giant friend?? The CONFIDENT YEOL who shows no mercy and the one all people fear?? Or is it Baekhyun who’s crashing down all your self-defense mechanisms and wrecking your confidence walls walking into you so easily? Hahaha! Extraordinary! Look what love does to us man?! Remember how I was the iest guy of the school and university, all my life, everyone thought of me as a tough and unreachable man? Everyone thought I’m too much for them and that they can’t stand a chance with me? All the girls were making huge efforts to look y and dress up seductively to gain my attention? While at the end I ended up loving the shorty nerd of the school who wears those consistent ugly Harry Potter glasses instead of wearing lenses becuz damn it he is rich! I fell in love with Kyungsoo who was not having a killer body like all the girls and guys who proposed to me back in school days, he didn’t use to join any athletic clubs or attending gym like how those chicks and boys use to, to attract my attention with their well-shaped bodies in sports classes or during summer break trips we use to hold, he was instead all chubby with a slight baby bump below his belly, he was curvy and milky skinned, he didn’t use to have those commonly known attractions that normal people consider as “Hot, y”, but still I got attracted to him for God knows what!! I loved his curvy body, his chubby face, his huge owl eyes, his heart-shaped lips, his thick undone eyebrows, his funny round glasses, his casual clothing--" Jongin's admiration speech has been cut off by a certain giant.

" Omg Jongin this turned out to be a Kyungsoo body appreciation speech, you're so whipped, man!!" Chanyeol mocked.

'' Oh yes I am...ugh I love him. Remember Yeol? He wasn’t the type to wear any hot or daring outfits remember? No abs no y craved V line on the hips, no sharp jawline, instead he had double chin hhahahahahah! Yet I fell in love with these things that other people called ‘imperfections’, I found myself kissing his double chin, squeezing his baby fat whenever I take him by the waist, and caressing his milky baby bump whenever he eats, becuz right after, his belly sticks out, Hahahah and I find it cute and funny becuz he use to stick it out even harder until his belly becomes round and big that we used to call it our future baby and we used to joke around that he was pregnant. Hahahaha aigoooo! Those days.. '' Jongin was in his dreamland recalling old memories while smiling like a dumb.

" Kyungsoo would kill you if he ever heard you say he has a double chin and a baby bump, you know he is the confident devil, he would whip your until you can't walk! Hahahahahaha!'' Chanyeol laughingly warned as his stress was relieved as the atmosphere had smoothly become lighter.

''Yeah I know..that's a point that I loved him for, I fell in love with his confidence as well, he didn’t care what others wear or have, he didn’t care if they had abs or dressed up ily. He was being decent and shy in his way of clothing, becuz he respects his conservative family principles, no one ever affects him or his self-confidence, that’s what I fell in love with, especially his few words and wise talk, he was calm and wasn’t talkative and I found it charming and interesting, becuz I was always curious to dig deeper inside of him to know more about him despite knowing him since childhood, and that was his own iness, he was wise and peaceful, and a man of very few words…then I’ve come to know that this was his charm! And I fell in love with it! See what love turns us to? So I’m sure Baekhyun feels the same way I feel towards Kyungsoo, towards you! Dude he admires you, you’re just too blind to see it, we all did! How he looks at you like there’s no one in the room but you, how his orbs never leave your face, they keep trailing following every move you make, the sparkles and the glow that shine in his eyes whenever you turn your attention to him to talk to him, you’ve got to see that hyung! Plus he saw you at home with your ugly disheveled morning hair, wearing those awful Iron man and childish Zootopia pajamas of yours, and he loves you way too much to care about your looks, you act like you’re meeting Tom Cruise, it’s just Baekhyunee, your lovely husband ^^ ” Jongin wrapped up his long admiration speech with a cute eye smile while clapping his hands like a baby who just got his favorite toy, because yeah, he found out that his wise long lecture has entailed good results and stemmed a reaction from the taller as he noticed the latter with a wrinkled frown on his forehead basically considering and grasping his words, hopefully regaining his confidence and composure. Jongin’s face lit up in bright happiness when he finally knocked some sense in Chanyeol’s dull brain and the latter was now gathering his senses and gaining back his self-esteem.

“Okay! First of all you're soooo whipped, secondly, thank you Jongin! But stop calling MY husband “Baekhyunee”! Otherwise, thanks, I really needed that! I know Baekhyun loves me too much to pay attention to what I wear, I’m sure he would just want to spend some quality time with me. Okay okay Chanyeol-ah! Gather yourself up and stop panicking go-ahead for the plan and make this night the bestest to remember! Phooooo” Chanyeol stretched his long limbs in the air and started running in his place and doing some heating moves as if he was getting ready for a marathon run, all this to shake away the stress from his mind and body.

“I gotta go now Jonginah, I have to set the place and prepare the dinner! No need to come with me I can do it myself, just go and get ready yourself for your Valentine plans with Kyungie! Bye!! Thank youuuu!!” Chanyeol ensured before dashing out the mall leaving behind a proud giggling Jongin to pay for his outfit after giving him his credit card.

“Fightiiiiiing hyung!” Jongin cheered with his fist up in the air as loud as he could to make it audible for Chanyeol. Finally, he was happy to help his friend. Now it was his turn to think of an idea to spend this Valentine with kyungsoo, especially that the latter had already told him this morning that he had a huge load of work to hand out for tomorrow, so how could he convince his husband to spend some time with him for the Valentine and pull him out of his mountain of worksheets? He was thinking so hard when a bright idea hit his mind.

******** In the Kim’s House*********

Kyungsoo’s Pov

I was busy, I had a huge load of work to do, a lot of drawings to finalize before the biggest art exhibition in Paris next week, and I have to do it now, tonight. Every day, every hour is cost gold. I have to take advantage of each minute to work harder in order to hand in my final work at its bestest image. But..there’s one problem..Jongin...he wouldn’t let me..I’m sure..he wouldn’t allow me to go anywhere tonight, not when it’s Valentine, and that would be a waste, a waste of time. No! Don’t get me wrong, I love him and spending time with him had always been the most I wanted to do, it had always been fun, but..not this time..this time I have to work! But he wouldn’t get that..Ugh!! What should I do? How can I convince him? Maybe I should leave the house before he comes back and tries to convince him that I’m on a business meeting at some arts agency somewhere far from our house! Somewhere he can’t reach and tell him that I’d be late? I know that’s wrong! I know! I know I shouldn’t lie to him, he’s the love of my life, my other half, my soulmate and we mustn’t hide things from each other..but..how can I? He..he wouldn’t accept the truth, he wouldn’t accept it when I’d tell him that I can’t be with him tonight nor the whole week, not even for one hour. He wouldn’t take it too easy, he would instead take it so personal and would start sulking to himself and making a huge fuss out of it and drama will happen. And that’s the last thing I would want to deal with..is to fight with him, in this very sensitive period when I’m so stressed and extra busy. To be honest I’m not sure I could even take any words he would throw me when we’d fight about this, I’m sure I would react in a very awful way that I’d regret later, because I’m already so tired, pressed with time and stressed, and I might burst anytime and I don’t wanna do it at his face, I don’t wanna burst my anger on him, not on Valentine’s day. That’s why running away and turning my phone off at least for today would be the best, because I’m so afraid to face him, actually I don’t even have the time to explain to him or to deal with him not even to listen to his long sulking on the phone while trying to convince me to stay with him for the night, that’s why I’m gonna shut it down right after I’d send him a text telling him that’s I’m fine and that I won’t be home. How would I do it? I don’t know! But I’ll figure a way out. At all costs, I have to finish my work. You got to understand me, this is the most important exhibition of my life! My first official one, the one that would focus on me and the two other contestants, the one which would give me chances to show my talents and prove to the world that I’m indeed a great artist. I want to be appreciated, I want to give a good impression of myself, my hard work and my skills, I want to shine bright light on my drawings, I want to have a chance, I want my paintings to get the spotlight, to have an opportunity and be chosen as number one best painting of the year and maybe to be exhibited in the worldwide museum of “LOUVRE” in Paris! That’s my dream, the dream of my maneuver to be seen and complimented by big painters and artists, and I’m so close to achieving it, that’s why, this time, no one’s gonna stop me, no one’s gonna pull me back and waste my time, the time I’m gonna be using to get to my dream, not my friends, nor my family, not even Jongin, None!

“ Hello, Jaehyun hyung, can you come pick me up at 11:00, you’re gonna find me at the Café we always meet at, thank you, I’ll explain later.” I hang up my phone and packed my luggage. I was determined.

 

--- 45 minutes laters---

~~In Latté Mousse Café~~

 

“Are you okay kyung ? You scared the hell out of me when you called so suddenly and asked me to pick you up! I almost choked on my coffee earlier, it was completely unprompted. I was worried, man. Anyways what is it? What happened?” Jaehyun asked worried frown clear on his face.

“Yo! Calm down Jae! I’m sorry okay, I- I didn’t mean to scare the hell out of you haha, but I had no choice, I had to escape the house as quickly as possible to go stay somewhere calm where I can currently..be alone and focused and I couldn’t think of a better choice than you! Your place is the calmest and I know I’m always welcome and how I can comfortably stay at your house with no worries or formalities. I have loads of work to do for the next year-end

exh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter