He's back! And he's weird!

A La Luz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After three days of Chanyeol's disappearance and five days of being left behind with no company, while being depressed and hopless... Baekhyun finally got a phone call...

He didn't know the number actually, and he really despises answering anonymous calls, out of fear of course by dint of his old background creepy thoughts and insecurities, he started recalling those terrible memories when someone once called him from an private number and threatened to kill him if he doesn't go with him and follow his orders, if it was not the police who interfered and helped him back then, he would have been dead by now. He still remembers how terrified he was when he couldn't leave his rooftop room for a whole week, the officer and the detectives demanded him to close himself off for eight days straight! With a special supervison around his building, whilst they were proceeding with the case' investigation, those eight days were the worst in his life, he can still remember. The feeling he perceived six years ago due to the malicious event, was back!....And he was experiencing it right now! He was frightened! What if that vengeful rancorous criminal was discharged from prison and is now looking for him?? What if he wants to take his revenge from him for calling the police back then?? All these malevolant thoughts were flooding his head and making it throb so hard. He has to stop panicking! The phone has been ringing for three minutes now ! What if it was Chanyeol?? What if he needed him??... Just by the thought of his husband's face crossed his mind he immediately picked up...

"Helloooooo! Baekhyunee " Mrs.Park greeted him joyfully from the other side of the line. He can sense the excitement in her high pitched voice, she seemed delighted.

" Oh annyeonghasseyeo Eommeo-nim" he greeted her back with a smile plastered on his face but with less eager, he was not really passionate to talk to her, not that he dislikes Mrs.Park or something -- no in fact she was a dear sweetheart-- it's just that he was so anxious and stressed becuz the call was so unexpected and he didn't prepare any words or ideas nor did he practise what to say if she ever interrogates him about Chanyeol. What would he tell her if she askes him how things are going on between them, are they happy?, are they talking?, what if she requests talking to her son on the phone??? What would he do then? Okay he was now seriously nervous!

"How are you sweetheart?" Mama Park sheepishly demanded.

" Oh..yeah I'm so fine Eommo-nim, how about you? And how is Abeo-nim?" he tried to remain calm and ask formally.

" Greaaaaaat we are sooooo fine sweetiiiiiiiiiie, you don't have to worry about us we are so good, what about you and Chanyeol? Are you both okay?? How's your honeymoon going? Is he good to you? He isn't bothering you right?? Tell me everything don't be scared I won't tell him!!" She asked with a very ecstatic exaggerated tone.

Now, the questions he feared the most, were asked. What should he do? Of course he can't let her worry about him, he can't go and tell her that chanyeol has been absent for five days now??! He can't tell her that he hurt him! But one question out there is going to save him so that he won't be lying, becuz he is so bad with lies and dishonesty, he panicks whenever he has to say one, even if it's just a small white lie. Thankfully the last question is going to help him out! Yes Chanyeol is not bothering him (well becuz he isn't even there with him to do so) so they're fine..

" Oh no no Eommonim Chanyeol is really so calm, he doesn't bother me, w're so fine.." he was now sweating.

" AAAAAAH NOW I FEEL EVEN HAPPIER! SO HAVE YOU KISSED YET? DID YOU SHARE INTIMACY WITH EACH OTHER????" She was now talking loudly on the other line, if not yelling and jumping on her seat, he can sense her overjoy from the way she intensely pronounces and clicks on every letter, in a high-pitch tone, her voice was insisting. Means she was expecting an answer and he has to respond!...the way SHE WANTS him to respond! 

" Uhm...well...I..you..know...it's actually a little bit ear--" baekhyun's stuttering has been cut off by a loud BAM at the suite door! As if someone has just broke if not barged in! He jumped out of fear! Was he being rubbed? Was that criminal who hunted him down 6 years ago back to kill him?...These questions have been interrupted when he suddenly saw Chanyeol by the fancy door frame catching his breath as if he was running a marathon. The latter immediately threw himself beside him on the couch and snatched the phone from his thin slender fingers, Baekhyun was dumbfounded,mouth-wide-open, still not processing all the things going on, he was trying to grasp the events happening before him, but he couldn't! He was not capable to articulate a single word out of astonishment. Chanyeol whom he hasn't seen for 5 days now is suddenly next to him speaking to his mom on the phone as if he already knows that the smaller was talking to her.

"Mom please you just said it, it's OUR intimacy, it's called INTIMACY becuz it must stay intimate and private, so yeah you can't just go and ask people if they're intimate with their partner for food's sake MOM! " Wow chanyeol was so fast at the answer, indeed he's so smart!

The smaller of the two was still systematizing his scattered thoughts after the brainstorm his head has just witnessed, when he saw his husband --looking extremely hot, and clean-- talking so calmly to his mother on the phone as if nothing was wrong! How did he manage to calm his loud breathing few seconds ago after he was running for who knows how long?? Wow he really can control his body functions so professionally! *Baekhyun thought to himself*

" Okay okay mom! Yeah yeah! We will video-call you soon, okay.. wait what? NOW??? ...No...Mom I'm not ready!!" The smaller can hear Mama Park from the other side of the line insisting on something and Chanyeol is now whining and complaining about his mother's weird request! 

WHAT ?? SHE WANTS TO VIDEO CALL US?? BOTH?? TOGETHER?? * Baekhyun was panicking now, he doesn't know how to act around chanyeol whilst his mother will be talking live and directly to them?? What should he do what should he say??* 

" Okay mom! Fine! But give us sometime we need to take a shower and change! We're not really free at the moment, we just woke up" Chanyeol was lying and baekhyun was shocked, not only by seeing his husband for the first time being dishonest, but by the piercing words he has just shot out of his mouth! The inaccuracy was on its highest levels! Was what he was saying really sounded so wrong and erted or was it only to him? Was he the only ert one there? Did Chanyeol really mean that they were now on the same bed the next morning of a hot night stand?? His y imagination was now going wild! Wait did he just tell his mother that they just had and needed to shower and change?? Is he hearing the right words?? Is this what t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter