Versailles Palace 1

A La Luz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning, Baekhyun woke up to the sound of his phone ringing, blinking his eyes, he handed his palm out looking for his device. He did never expect someone calling him besides Mrs.Park, becuz he literally has no friends nor family members, but this time it was not her, so who was it?? He looked at the screen to find an anonymous caller and he doesn't pretty much like answering this kind of private calls. Who was it? To find out he had to answer...

" Hello?" Baekhyun picked up.

" Hi is this Mr. Byun Baekhyun ? " The man from the other line asked.

" Uuh..yeah? Who is this ?" Baekhyun stuttered.

" This is Zuto with you, the biggest business man in Japan, I'm the CEO of the biggest technology and smart devices and equipements company in Asia, me and The Parks are partners, you are Chanyeol's new husband right? I've read about your marriage from the press and I wanted to congratulate you for the occasion since I couldn't make it to the wedding ceremony, but don't worry you owe me a gift hahaha" Zuto was laughing out loud which made Baekhyun wince and shift in his place uncomfortably looking for away to figure out what's happening.

" Oh Thank you Mr.Zuto, and no need to bother yourself actually, it's just that I don't know how did you get my number but I think you wanted to talk to Chanyeol instead of me, thank you for your niceness, but I don't think you meant to call me, I think you confused my number with Chanyeol's or something becuz--" Baekhyun was now feeling insecure, a little bit irritated, he didn't know how could he keep this conversation going so he just wanted to bring it to an end by suggesting to the man to talk to Chanyeol instead, after all it's his partner in business and they know each other so they must be talking to each other instead, just as he was about to make his suggestion, the Zuto guy cut him off...

" No no! Don't panick Mr.Baekhyun! I'm sorry for making you feel uncomfortable or something, I feel like I went too hard and fast on you, I'm so sorry, I know you're not used to talking officialy to business men and stuff, I feel you, my bad, well I'mma explain myself..actually I tried contacting Chanyeol to congratulate him for his wedding and to apologize for not attending it but he was not answering, I also wanted to talk to him and tell him that I'm currently in Paris and I know he is now here for his honeymoon along with you, so I'm holding a respective ceremony in Versailles Palace for the occasion of the huge success my last collection achieved, and I invited all my partners in business and some other important celebrities, and you're one of the VIP Mr.Baekhyun along with Mr.Park Chanyeol of course, you'll be recieving your VIP invitations in an hour or two, the ceremony will start tonight at 8pm, you're the most welcome, I wish you could have a great time and I can't wait to meet you and get to know you, I have to go now, you know I'm so busy, ugh we important people, and I--" Baekhyun cut his bragging session off with a question that the Japanese man hastily brushed off.." But Mr. Zuto you haven't told me how did you get my num--"

" Bye Mr.Baekhyun, have a nice day" Was all the Zuto guy said before he hanged up on the small puppy leaving him in a massive ocean of thoughts flooding his brain, that guy was somehow nice but also likes to show off and Baekhyun really hated boastful people, he didn't feel comfortable after talking to him so he immediately stood up heading to Chanyeol's room to announce the news, when he only found an empty bed with messy cold sheets, *he must be out video-calling Kang Hana as he promised her yesterday* he thought to himself, feeling down, he went back to his couch and laid down, trying to chase away all those thoughts about Chanyeol and Hana having fun together, he felt so hurt and broken, but he promised himself to stop his feelings and to try to control his heart, he was in no position to be jealous of her, he was in no position to love Chanyeol in first place, and the latter made it clear to him, he already told him that he has his own lover whom he wants to protect and love unconditionally, so why was he still having hopes? Does he believe he can make Chanyeol love him one day? Or what? Who is Yeolbae? Who is Suzane? All these annoying questions kept pounding hard in his brain, giving him a strong headache, so he instantly sat up trying to swipe  everything away, taking his phone and dialing Chanyeol's number aiming to announce him the news.

--------------- In the hotel's rooftop---------------

Chanyeol was video-calling Kyungsoo who was crying his heart out to him becuz of his previous fight with Jongin, asking him for an advice..

"Chanyeol-ah please talk to him he is not answering me, I'm so worried" Said Kyungsoo between hiccups and sobs.

" Okay Kyungie, calm down buddy he is just mad, you know him, he just needs some time, you know he can't live without you more than 48 hours, he will be back! You know how much clingy and needy he is to you, come on buddy! We all know he is so dependent to you, he must be in a mess now, if he is not with you he will basically die starving, he will calm down and will come back running to you .. so just calm down okay?? You know I hate seeing you cry kyungsoo-yah!" Chanyeol tried comforting the shorter male from the other side of the line.

" No Chanyeol! It's been three days now!! He never disappeared for such a period! It's worrying me out! It's all becuz he didn't want me to hang out with my one and only best friend and it's so--" Chanyeol widened his eyes at the crying man, arching a perfect eyebrow to him, which caused the shorter to stop talking...

" Kyungsoo?? What do you mean Jae is your ONE and ONLY best friend? What am I then? A potato?" Kyungsoo finally grasped why Chanyeol looked annoyed few seconds ago, he laughed at his giant friend's jealous expression and proceeded with a clear explanation for him..

" Chanyeol, you're not my best friend anymore I already told you that last year, we have exceeded that level of friendship and we entered the brotherhood, our bond is stronger than being just best friends, you are my brother Chanyeol, I can confide all my secrets to you, I even told you things I was never able to tell Jongin, becuz I know he won't get them and he will get mad at me, me and you and Jongin were best friends but we are no longer that, me and you are brothers whilst me and Nini are partners in life, so yeah we grew up together to be even closer and for our b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter