The Park Mansion, Incheon, Eurnwangni Beach.

A La Luz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Reminder:   Please activate your phones' "ROTATION" option in order to flip it (your phone) while opening the pics below, so that you'd be able to see them in their real size. Becuz I want y'all to remember each place of the house, becuz I'll be referring to some areas in the story and I want you guys to be able to be situated. I did a huge effort to gather all these pics and to post them , I hope you would open them. I chose the mansion with full creteria for the story, I hope you'd like it! ^.^ It's so relaxing and creative. Please excuse my weird request I'm sorry you're not forced tho! hahaha ^_^

~~Thank youuu~~

 

Baekhyun's POV:

Sehun and I took a 15 hours long flight back to Korea, I wouldn't lie if I said I felt so sad leaving Paris, after all it was still a magnificent city, and I would like to visit it once again but I want to be happy next time and maybe alone..that would be better.

Sehun is not a very talkative guy, he was so calm and looks a little bit arrogant, but truly he was a gentlemen, a man of his words and a very mature and well-mannered guy, every woman would drool over him, I'm so sure! That's if he's straight! I don't think he is gay?? I don't know why I'm assuming his uality? I hate doing that. But I don't know! He gave me that feeling that he is totally into women, I mean he is extra manly and he  smiles a lot to women and he's treating them so gallantly . What am I saying? That doesn't make a very good sense! Ugh! Whatever! Don't mind me. Anyway Sehun was extra nice to me, though he was not talking a lot but we really enjoyed a very useful chat, in which he introduced himself to me, he said he is the executive director of the Hyundai company in Paris, he studied with Chanyeol in middle school in Korea, and that's when they became friends, after graduation in high school, fate had separated them as each one of them took his own path to reach his dream, Sehun went to France to study global market economy and enterprise management. He graduated last year and is now working in his father's company. Being a rich kid, he really admitted that he was very spoiled as the youngest of his family. He was in charge of sales' department while his elder brother took along the marketing and socio-economical partnerships' departments.

As we both arrived by the main gate, Sehun ushered me to go inside, wow! He has spare keys! I was stunned, is this where I'm going to live?? Yes, I guess so!! The mansion is mindblowing, and it's too much for one person like Chanyeol, but who cares?? He is goddamn rich!.... Anyway as we got in, Sehun showed me every place of the house, oh! sorry! The "MANSION"..I mean..the mansion!! "House" would be an understatement, it's definitely not a house, it's too big to be called like that! I never thought I'd be able to live in such a spacious place! My whole dream house was a simple small crib by the beach, but here I got a whole mansion right by Eurnwangni beach aka the best beach in Incheon and in Korea! YAAAAAY!

I never knew Chanyeol lived in Incheon far from his parents who live in the capital city!! I thought he would be living in Seoul,  where he works, but seems like he doesn't bother spending a whole two hours ride til Incheon back and forth twice a day, for legit five days a week! Wow! I bet he bought a house far from his parents just so that they would stay away from him, and to let him live in peace..after all they really made him suffer with their over-exaggerated restriction and over-protectiveness. He has the right to! To be very honest. 

End of POV.

" So here.. Baekhyun, take the keys, they are yours now, I wouldn't need them anymore. So as I said, make yourself comfortable, and choose any room from the rooms I showed you, except

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter