MinaYeon

Et Cetera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A tired Nayeon quietly enters her house, setting her workbag down. Treading on her toes, she sets the hot soup on the kitchen counter.

 

Nayeon sniffs and browses the mail. Having worked a double shift at the hospital, she’s beyond exhausted. And at this point a hot shower, warm food, and a comfortable bed would all be nice.

Nayeon looks at the time and wonders if Mina woke up to take her cold medicine. 

 

Knowing her girlfriend has the case of a severe cold, Nayeon sneaks into the room.

Taking off her sweater, the witted girl slowly pulls the drawer open for a clean shirt.  Taking her precious time to change, Nayeon rubs at her eyes and yawns. All her bones crack as she raises her arms to stretch.

 

Mina coughs hard, shoving her face into the pillow to muffle the severity. Pulling her facemask down for a second to breathe, Mina coughs a little more.

 

“How are you feeling?” Nayeon asks, somewhat startling her.

Mina weakly opens her eyes and quickly smiles. She’s excited to see her baby, but she doesn’t want Nayeon to get sick too. Raising her hand, Mina shoo’s Nayeon away.

But it only makes her jump into bed, joining the sick girl.

“I brought you soup,” Nayeon informs.

Mina turns away from Nayeon, not wanting to spread her germs.

“I missed you,” Nayeon mumbles and snuggles against her back for a hug.

“I don’t want to get you sick,” Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter