JeongMiHyo

Et Cetera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jihyo lotions her smooth hands whilst preparing for bed. Patting the remaining on her arms, she turns to look at Jeongyeon.

"What should we do?" Jihyo worriedly asks.

"About?" Jeongyeon replies, eyes focused on the book in hand. 

"Don't you know it's your daughters birthday tomorrow?" Jihyo upsettingly whispers. 

Staring at Mina as she lies sandwiched in between, Jihyo pets her hair and gives her a late goodnight kiss.

Jeongyeon sets her book down and focuses her attention at Jihyo. 

"I know its our daughters birthday tomorrow," Jeongyeon states and glances at Mina. 

"What do you think we should do?" Jihyo questions again about the gift. 

Jeongyeon sighs, she knows Mina's been wanting a dog for the longest time, but knowing Jihyo, she probably woudn't allow it. 

"Disneyland?" Park Jihyo suggests as she lies on her side, brainstorming birthday ideas. 

Yoo Jeongyeon puts her book on the side table and turns to face the pretty eyes.

Jeongyeon scratches her hair as she contemplates and joins Jihyo in brainstorming. 

"What do you want for your birthday?" Jeongyeon mutters as she leans her face into her pretty daughter. 

"Yoo Jeongyeon..." Jihyo calls with clenched teeth. 

"I know what I want for my birthday," Jeongyeon sarcastically says and silently laughs. 

Laughing from her naughty thoughts she seductively glares at Jihyo. Park Jihyo gently swats her arm, wanting Jeongyeon to be serious. 

"What?" Jeongyeon asks as if she's done nothing wrong. 

"You'll wake her up like that, stop it," Jihyo nicely commands. 

"I'll wake you up," Jeongyeon jokingly declares as she playfully presses her soft bosum. 

Jihyo's serious face maintains as she's still thinking of tomorrow. Mina always gets excited every car ride to and from school whenever she spots a dog. Jeongyeon's been fascinated so far with her daughters knowledge about canines. It's quite amazing, given she's only seven.

 

"You're my companion, always and forever," Jeongyeon says as she caresses Jihyo's face. 

"Lets get our baby a little cute companion," Jeongyeon strongly suggests. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter