JeongSa

Et Cetera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minatozaki Sana wakes and turns her face to look at a sleeping Jeongyeon.

Her heart silently squeals and Sana raises her hand to look at the shiny ring. It’s her first time officially sharing the same bed with Jeongyeon, though they’ve slept next to each other plenty of times. But, today is different and Sana feels extremely happy.

 

Sana glimpses at Jeongyeon several times and smiles because she’ll be seeing her pretty face every morning from now on. She silently smiles and turns to look at Yoo Jeongyeon.

 

“Mines, mines, mines, all mines,” her conscience informs.

 

“You’re mine,” Sana murmurs and quietly giggles.

 

Sana raises her hand and gently Jeongyeon’s cheek. Her skin is so soft that one isn’t enough. Therefore, Sana runs her fingers gently through the back of Jeongyeon’s hair. This time, she wakes and peeks at Sana.

 

“M-morning,” Jeongyeon greets sleepily, yawning into her pillow.

Jeongyeon digs her face into the pillow, turning her face left and right.

“Goodmorning,” Sana excitedly greets whilst scooting closer.

 

Sana taps the apex of Jeongyeon’s nose cutely and giggles.

“What was that for?” Jeongyeon asks and chuckles.

Sana smiles and puckers her lips for a morning kiss. Fully awake now, Jeongyeon leans back and looks at Sana’s lips.

“You’re too close,” Jeongyeon jokes.

 

“You’re too far,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter