JeongHyo/MiMo

Et Cetera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo looks at her phone, checking the time wondering how long it’ll take her kids to find the 6 hidden Easter eggs.

 

“It’s so nice today,” Jihyo says as she squints her eyes to look at the baby blue sky.

“You’re nice today,” Jeongyeon purposely says since her wife is wearing a nice summer dress.

 

Drawing her hands to Jihyo’s forehead, Jeongyeon partially covers her wife’s face.

 

“You’ll get dark,” she instantly says.

 

Laughing at the comment, Jihyo cutely shakes her fringe.

“I’m already dark,” her tanned wife says.

“Are you going to cover my shoulders too,” she asks with a seductive stare.

 

Peering at Jihyo's nice shoulders, Jeongyeon looks away for a remark. 

“Sure, I’ll take off my jacket,” she replies, pretending she has one on.

Jihyo smiles at her wife’s thoughtfulness because she’s no different, burning, with a squinted face sitting in the sun on a beautiful Easter day.

 

Laughing at her silliness, Jeongyeon squints too and then looks at her kids hoping the chocolate filled eggs don't melt.

 

“You’re turning red,” Jihyo states and copies the same move as her wife.

 

She’s always loved Jeongyeon’s thoughtfulness. 

 

“Am I…hot,” Jeongyeon jokingly asks with a chuckle.

“Uhhh,” the tanned girl hesitates and laughs understanding her wife’s silly sarcasm.

“You’re hotter than the sun,” Jihyo jokes back.

 

Giving her wife a smile, Jihyo pats Jeongyeon’s forehead pretending she’s hot with a fever.

“Your beautiful eyes are burning me up,” Jeong jokes again and laughs. Grabbing Jihyo’s hand, she pats her forehead together before bringing them to her lips for a little kiss.

Kissing the same spot her wife pecked, Jihyo glances at Jeongyeon then laughs. 

"If you wanted to kiss, just say so," she says nearing Jihyo's face. 

"No," Jihyo says moving back, playfully pushing Jeongyeon away.

"You're hotter than the sun, I will melt," Jihyo jokes with a serious face. 

"Park...Jihyo....," Jeongyeon calls, tu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter