JeongMiHyo

Et Cetera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Knowing Park Jihyo is busy preparing lunch, Jeongyeon decides to watch Mina for the time being.

 

“You’re the most precious thing to mommy,” Jeongyeon whispers as she stares at baby Mina.

Yoo Jeongyeon lovingly smiles at her pretty baby and chuckles.

“Well besides your other mommy of course,” Jeongyeon corrects.

 

Baby Mina waves her plastic spoon toy in mid air and taps it on the table.

She plays with the spoon and scrapes it against Jeongyeon’s arm.

Jeongyeon observes her daughter as she plays. It’s always nice to spend time with baby Mina when she doesn’t work. And not to mention from this point on their child will only grow and to create memories with her is indeed precious.

 

“You’re our blessing,” Jeongyeon states and pets Mina’s soft hair in admiration.

 

Jeongyeon suddenly multi-tasks, back and forth between checking her emails and watching Mina sit in her high chair.

“S-s-poon-n,” Mina cutely says and waves it left and right.

"Lunch is soon," Jeongyeon says as she reads her email.

“Ma-ma,” Mina blurts and dabs the spoon to her lips as she pretends to eat.

 

“Yes little one,” Jeongyeon calls whilst putting her phone down to focus her attention on Mina .

The longer Jeongyeon stares, the more she finds her daughter adorable.

 

“Don’t tell mommy, but I think...you may be more cuter than her,” Jeongyeon laughs and gently squeezes Mina’s little round cheek.

 

Yoo Jeongyeon turns her chair to peek at Jihyo, who seems to be busy in the kitchen still, cooking lunch.

 

“Yoo Jeongyeon,” Park Jihyo suddenly shout

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter