SaiDaMo

Et Cetera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Did you bring her little hat?” Dahyun says panic-stricken as she shuffles through their baby bag.

“Hm,” Sana says as she turns off the ignition.

“Her cute little bucket hat,” Dahyun clarifies.

The pretty girl takes a second to retrace her steps and for sure she did pack their daughter’s hat.

“Of course,” Sana quickly states as her eyes ease away from Dahyun.

 

“Our daughter is pale but not like you,” Sana jokes and giggles.

Dahyun chuckles and grabs the hat at the bottom of the bag, tossing everything back after. 

The short girl clenches on the hat and exits the car.

“I just don’t want her to get a tan,” Dahyun caringly says.

 

“Hi little peach,” Sana cutely says as she unbuckles Momo from the car seat.

Dahyun looks around at the other kids playing. She likes spending time with Sana, but most importantly their daughter, together.

“Should we bring the stroller?” Dahyun asks as she looks at their semi-sleeping daughter.

 

Sana looks at the distance from their car to the park and it’s just a couple of steps. And she shakes her head, carrying Momo in her arms instead.

 

Sana presses her face next to Momo and kisses her soft cheek.

“Mommy loves you so much!” Sana happily says and walks near the park.

Dahyun walks with a baby bag strapped across her chest and places the little hat on top of Momo’s head.

 

Baby Momo mumbles and pulls at the bucket hat.

“No no,” Dahyun says and gentle presses the hat down, securing it around Momo’s head.

Sana spots the swings and heads in that direction. Wanting her daughter to play, she p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter