SaiDa

Et Cetera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Dahyun waits while the pretty girl fixes the comfortable padding on the bed of her truck. The shivering girl rubs her hands whilst curiously looking at the night sky.

 

Sana crawls on the back of her truck and fixes a warm blanket on top. Sitting comfortably, she glances at her cutie pie and smiles.

Dahyun shyly peeks and lets out a little laughter and smile before hopping on the truck to join her lovely girlfriend.

 

“Are you waiting for a campfire,” Sana jokingly asks. Dahyun cutely smiles and makes herself comfortable even though she always feels nervous around her girlfriend.

“You didn’t bring another blanket,” Dahyun asks as she tugs on the sides of the current one.

“No,” Sana simply answers and clings onto her girl’s hand realizing it's chilly.

“We’ll be okay,” she adds.

Sana sniffles and laughs, “why do you need a blanket, you have me."

 

Kim Dahyun breaks out in laughter and purses her lips hard.

Sana bats her eyelashes and nears her face closer to Dahyun, waiting for the cute girl to turn. Dahyun exhales hard, feeling Sana’s breath brush against her face and she continues to stare at the stars. She purposely ignores Sana and points at the sky.

 

But Sana doesn't turn, instead, she puffs and pokes her pointed nose into Dahyun’s cheek.

“There’s so many stars in the sky,” Dahyun states and suddenly starts counting the brightest ones.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter