NaMo

Et Cetera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo steps in the shower, and scrubs her body hard, ridding the sweat off her skin. Having danced for long hours, she continues to practice the steps whilst showering. She exhales and mentally practices more as the water rinses her clean head to toe.

 

Hirai Momo slumps into bed and pulls the sheets, covering her body. She’s tired as always. Last night’s dance routine really tired her out. Her arms and legs are weak, she’s sore all over.

Closing her eyes, she feels so relaxed. The coolness and feeling of her soft sheets makes her super comfortable. She reaches over grabbing Nayeon’s pillow and hugs it. She sniffs her pillow and buries her face in it.

The quietness brings tranquility, and Hirai falls asleep.

 

“I’m home,” Nayeon calls. Leaving the keys at the table and her suitcase nearby, Im Nayeon goes to the bathroom first, and washes her face clean.

Entering their room, she spots Momo sleeping and Nayeon cheeses. She finds it cute Momo hugs her pillow to sleep every time she’s away on a business trip.

 

Nayeon takes off her clothes and changes into something clean before crawling into bed.

 

She presses her head into her pillow, instead of tugging at it to wake Momo.

Hirai grips onto the pillow tighter and mumbles nonsense.

Nayeon laughs and nuzzles her head into her pillow, also brushing Hirai’s hands with her hair.

 

Momo semi-wakes to see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter