SaTzu

Et Cetera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana breaks away from Tzuyu as she goes to grab a bag of chips. 

Tzuyu looks through her grocery list and checks everything. Checking the cart, she wonders what the hell is taking Minatozaki Sana so long. 

Tzuyu pushes the cart through the aisle, to find Sana chatting with a pretty girl. 

Chou Tzuyu grips at the cart handle, a little infuriated but mostly jealous that Sana is talking to another pretty girl again. This isn't the first time, and everytime they go out to do errands, Sana always speaks to some random girl.

Tzuyu pushes the cart to the next aisle and storms off to the check out counter. She tosses everything on the counter, forgetting about the bag of chips. 

"Hi, did you find everything okay?" the friendly associate asks. 

Tzuyu's nostrils flare from anger, but she calms her rage and smiles and nods. Not allowing her jealousness to dictate her mood, Tzuyu continues to force a smile. If Sana doesn't come to the check out this instant, she could smash the bag of chips into crumbs right about now. Tzuyu turns and looks around, but still no sign of Sana. 

Leaving Sana, she pushes the cart of groceries to the car. Loading them in the trunk herself, she finally spots Sana walking to her from a distance.

"Why did you leave me?" Sana confusedly asks as she walks out empty handed. 

Tzuyu shakes her head and hardens her lips, not wanting to cause a scene.

Sana confusedly stares at Tzuyu, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter