MiSaMo

Et Cetera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minatozaki Sana walks to her daughter’s room to check on her. Ever so quietly, she opens the door and peeks her head in. And of course the cute peach silently sleeps like a little baby. She’s supposed to wake her up from a nap, but seeing how cute Momo is, she lets her sleep a little longer.

 

Sana leaves the door partially open and goes back to the kitchen.

 

“What’s our daughter doing?” Mina quietly asks as she cuts the broccoli in pieces.

“Sleeping,” Sana informs and playfully taps Mina’s bottom.

Sana observes the way Mina prepares the broccoli. Assuming she can help, and wanting to, Sana motions towards Mina.

With her soft hands, she grabs the knife from Mina and takes over. Mina moves over and washes the rice, swirling it in a circular motion. After several washes, Mina puts the rice in the cooker and checks on the marinated beef.

Mina is very precise when it comes to cooking times.

She looks at the time, counting down how long the meat’s been marinating.

She puts it back in the fridge and waits a little longer.

Mina peeks over Sana’s shoulder, ensuring she’s okay and grabs the pots and pans.

 

Sana tosses all the broccoli pieces in a large bowl and begins to chop the bell peppers finely. Sana eyes the onion and squints. She purses her lips and embarassingly glances at Mina. She doesnt want to cut the onion since it'll burn her eyes.

Now standing next to Sana, she watches her as she splits the onion open. 

“Be careful, you’ll cut your finger that way,” Mina worriedly says. Mina’s hand collides with Sana’s and she takes the knife for a second, demonstrating the correct way to thinly cut the onion. Allowing the flat surface of the knife to slide against the groove of her knuckle, Mina slices the onions perfectly.

“Ah, okay,” Sana excitedly says now knowing how.

Sana places her hand on top of Mina’s playfully cutting it with her.

Mina giggles and smiles. 

“Let go,” Sana sweetly says, hand still on top of Mina’s as she's on the verge of bawling.

“No you let go,” Mina jokes, but her eyes are fine.

Sana chuckles and does the opposite and squeezes Mina’s hand.

Finally letting go, Mina checks the time and grabs the meat from the fridge. It’s done marinating.

 

Momo silently cries in bed tossing and turning from a bad dream. After several minutes of silent cries, it becomes a loud one and Mina stops everything at once and rushes to her baby.

 

Entering her daughter’s room, she see’s Momo red in the face with a stream of tears on her cheeks.

“It’s okay my peachy girl,” Mina sympathizes and holds her. Rocking back and forth, Mina soothingly rubs Momo’s back, comforting her child and she stops crying at once. Holding Momo in her arms, the two stroll to the kitchen to greet Sana.

 

Sana continues to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter