SaiDa

Et Cetera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“There you are,” Sana softly voices as she finishes washing up.

Dahyun quickly turns to glance at Sana. She calmly sits staring at the ocean view because something about the sound and the waves makes her feel relaxed.

Sana inhales and hovers over Dahyun whilst putting her arms around her shoulders. She’s enjoying the ocean view together and their pleasant vacation.

The pretty girl stands for several minutes and nudges her chin on the top of Dahyun’s head and softly kisses.

Minatozaki Sana clears and inhales, breathing in the salty air.

 

She glances at Dahyun with a bright smile, admiring her side profile.

“What?” Dahyun asks with an arced brow as she notices Sana from the side.

Sana maintains her smile and her eyes continue to glimmer with happiness.

“What is it?” Dahyun asks turning her attention to the happy girl. She can see the glimmer in her beautiful eyes and sense the happiness that lies within them.

 

“You’re so cute, I just…” Sana says and pinches Dahyuns cheeks gently. The cute shy girl scrunches her face and chuckles. And it makes her even more beautiful as the breeze hits her pale face.

Kim Dahyun her lips and widens her eyes.

“Just what?” Dahyun asks really wanting to know Sana’s incomplete sentence.

“Want to squeeze,” Sana quietly answers and giggles.

 

Dahyun covers and laughs into her hand. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter