J-Line/Mimo/2Na

Et Cetera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minatozaki Sana paces outside with a gift bag. She didn’t plan on coming to Momo’s get together. She didn’t want to either since there’s someone she utterly doesn’t want to see. Not because she hates her…

But she hasn’t seen her best friend in several years and her too.

Sana looks at the gift bag and chuckles, it’ll for sure make Momo squeal, since she loves Barbies. Or probably anything pink would’ve made Momo lose her mind.

Sana puffs and presses the doorbell.

And to no surprise, Hirai answers the door. A stream of music exits her house as Sana stands there shocked to see her best friend. Momo laughs and throws her arms around Sana, hugging her at once.

“Wow, I didn’t think you’d come,” Momo honestly says rubbing Sana’s arm. Knowing she lives far away and is always busy with work.

“Well I’m here,” Sana reluctantly and excitedly says and hands her best friend the gift.

Sana observes Momo and she looks exactly the same. She still looks super fit, has the style, and not to mention her infamous fringe.

Momo peeks and cackles. Happy to see the gift, she hugs the doll and puts it back in the bag. Another doll to add to her Barbie collection.

“Oh, I’ll be back, I have to check on the food,” Momo informs as she goes to look on the skewers in the oven.

Sana scans the somewhat crowded room, and her heart relieves temporarily. She see’s no one familiar from college too. Moving to the living room, Sana grabs a drink and stands alone in a corner. Though she feels alone amongst all these strangers, she’s glad she doesn’t see her...yet.  If she did, she’d probably lose her mind too…

Sana takes a sip of her drink, not even sure what alcohol Momo supplied the party with. The bubbly drink tastes like spiked peach soda and Sana takes another sip.

 

“It’s not ready yet,” Mina says as she notices Momo peeking at the oven window.

“I thought I heard the beep,” Momo jokes and cheeses at Mina.

Mina crouches next to Momo and gummy smiles.

“Stop being cute and spying on me,” Mina utters and pecks Momo on the lips.

She knows how shy Mina gets around a crowd and in these circumstances; she’ll hide in the kitchen and cook up a storm.

“You’ll never guess who came,” Momo excitedly says.

“Uh your mom?” Mina sarcastically answers and laughs.

“You’ll see,” Momo cheeses and watches the timer for the skewers.

Mina stands and raises a brow and goes back to cut the cake.

“It can’t be who I think it is,” Mina’s thoughts discuss.

“Nah can’t be, she lives too far,” her thoughts add.

Hirai smirks and stands next t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter