JeongMo

Et Cetera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon puts on her sweater and coat after reading her message and rushes out the door. Confused at the message with a single address, Jeongyeon searches the web to find a location. The warm girl shakes her head at Hirai’s last minute change in plans. Always agreeing and never complaining to Hirai’s demand, she walks in the cold. Yoo Jeongyeon shivers and thinks if Hirai Momo is okay since they were supposed to meet at her house ten minutes ago. Jeong shrugs, unable to think of a reason why Momo would want to meet at a bar. 

 

In a matter of seconds, she enters the crowded bar on a Friday night, searching for the peach.

Finding Hirai seated at the front, Jeongyeon makes her way to the lonely girl.

“I thought we were meeting at my place,” she immediately says, a little upset.

Momo glares and sips her drink then smirks.

Jeongyeon looks at the upside down shot glasses and then to her drink.

“Are we meeting at the bar now?” Jeongyeon asks amongst the loud noise.

Without saying anything, Hirai hugs the cold girl and squeezes.

“I’m glad you’re here, I needed a drink,” she emotionally answers.

As if a hug could equate to forgiveness, Jeongyeon eases and glances at Momo’s outfit, and flares with anger again.

“I don’t like you being here and wearing this,” Jeongyeon overprotectively says.

 

Hirai cutely pouts then sticks her tongue out playfully.

“You don’t like my blouse?” Hirai asks and fiddles with her button giving Jeongyeon a peak.

Yoo Jeongyeon clips a button up, hiding her girlfriend’s cleavage.

“It’s okay, no one’s made a move yet,” she says with a shush.

“I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter