JeongMiMoHyo

Et Cetera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jihyo happily smiles and rubs her baby bump. She’s so happy to be spending a nice sunny afternoon with her loves.

 

Yoo Jeongyeon parks the car and reaches for her wife’s hand. She quickly turns to check on Mina who is sound asleep.

She glances at Jihyo, wanting to debate the name for their new baby. But if her wife likes it, then she’ll support it either way.

“Momo,” Jeongyeon repeats in her head. The name simply slips off her tongue. 

After a couple minutes of sitting, Jeongyeon scans the park then steers her attention to Jihyo.  

 

“We should wake her up,” Jeongyeon suggests whilst grasping Jihyo’s hand.

A playful Jeongyeon pats her wife’s hand and teasingly smacks it.

“Yoo Jeongyeon,” Jihyo mumbles and scrunches her face into a smile.

Having the utmost patience when it comes to Yoo Jeongyeon, Jihyo lets go.

The playful girl chuckles and immediately grabs Jihyo’s hand back. And she quickly pecks the spot where she smacked.

“I’m sorry,” Jeongyeon sweetly apologizes.

“Okay,” Jihyo says and turns around to look at their daughter sleeping.

 

Yoo Jeongyeon unbuckles her seat belt and gently rubs at her daughters foot, attempting to wake her.

“Mina baby,” Jihyo calls, trying to wake the sleeping beauty too.

 

Mina mumbles and rubs her eyes, and turns her face.

“Mina,” Jihyo calls again, softly.

 

Mina opens an eye to peek and both her parents are staring at her.

The pretty girl scratches her head and closes her eyes, wanting more sleep.

“We’re here,” Jeongyeon utters whilst shaking Mina’s foot this time.

 

Mina opens her eyes and stretches in her seat.

Sitting up, she looks out the window to see they’re at the park. And Mina’s eyes shoot bright as she spots the ducks.

“Mommy mommy,” Mina happily shouts. The happy girl begins l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter