JeongMo

Et Cetera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo stands with phone in hand, waving it rapidly in the air for reception.

“Ugh,” Momo angrily says and stomps her right foot into the ground.

Stomping hard would only injure her foot considering how upset she already is. She didn’t want to go on the dumb trip anyways, but Jeongyeon’s sweet talk was sure to convince her. And they’re stranded in god knows where with no reception and a flat tire.

Having hope, she continues to wave her phone in mid-air, also turning herself in a semi circle.

“Please,” Momo begs as she stares at the screen, then to Jeongyeon from a far.

 

Yoo Jeongyeon walks back from the call box down the road and glances at Hirai Momo. She can see Hirai turn and waving. The trip she had planned was supposed to be fun, but the inevitable happened and now all Jeongyeon wants to do is go home. Plus, she can sense how upset Momo is from the silent treatment she’s been giving her for the past hour and the pout on her adorable face.

Giving Momo space, Jeongyeon walks back to the car and leans against the door, waiting for help. Reaching in her pocket for her phone, she looks at the time and the photo of them two together.

 

Jeongyeon laughs as she thinks about Momo.

“It’s no use,” Jeongyeon shouts as she waits, whether Momo hears it or not.

 

Several minutes pass and Jeongyeon looks up as she hears a honk. And Momo turns too, because she can finally go home.

Jeongyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter