Nayeon/Jennie

Et Cetera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Here,” Jennie quickly says and runs away.

 

Im Nayeon looks up to see a bundle of roses before her and the sight of Jennie’s back leaving the classroom.

Jennie Kim awkwardly walks out of the class as the fire in the pit of her stomach grows. And suddenly she’s nervous as hell.

A thousand thoughts run through Jennie’s mind as she continues to scurry away.

As if Jennie couldn’t choose a better time…

 

The classmates around stare and a now embarrassed Nayeon glances at the pretty flowers.

 

Having sat next to Jennie Kim since the start of university, it didn’t occur to her how shy her friend had been just now. But most of all it didn’t occur to her as to why she received such a thoughtful gift.

 

A blushing Nayeon sits stunned for a second. Really surprised by Jennie’s gift, she looks around the class then back to the flowers.

 

Im Nayeon raises her hand and covers , half smiling.

 

Jennie Kim peeks behind her shoulder to see if her crush had followed. But no Im Nayeon, therefore, she slows down and turns a corner before coming to a stop to catch her breath. She crouches down, back leaning against the wall, and covers her pink face.

“You’re so embarrassing. Everyone saw. Why did you even run away,” Jennie lectures aloud.

 

She shakes her head and stands up, hands on her hips now. The sudden rush of nervousness comes back as she thinks about tossing the flowers in front of Nayeon.

The cute girl begins to wave her face and smile.

She wanted to give Nayeon flowers for such a long time and at last she’s done it.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter